Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty Reviews

90 Reviews for Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty

• Miriam

Miriam Lucino · Married on 11/03/2019

Outstanding.

Daniela is very easy to work with. She listened to my requests and provided suggestions. I loved the way i look on my wedding day, both hair and makeup. I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis and i don’t know a lot about makeups. I wanted a natural look and she captured what i wanted and more.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Diana

Diana Garcia · Married on 10/19/2019

New York wedding

Daniela saved me! After my initial artist stopped replying I was so worried I wouldn’t be able to find a replacement. She remembered my initial inquiry and booked me right away! The artist was professional, kind, and on time! She listened to what I wanted and made sure all my concerns were taken care of! Her name also happened to be my late grandmothers name... first and last. A detail that still gives me chills. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Kacie Trojanowsky · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

My family and bridesmaids used Daniela and her team for our hair and makeup on my big day. Everyone looked fabulous thoughout all of our pictures and all the way through the night. No makeup smudges of hair falling out. It stayed perfect the whole day!!
    Her team was there and set up when we arrived to my venue and efficiently got everyone ready to go on time. They were all so kind and listened to what everyone wanted. I could not have asked for
    anything more!!♥️ Thank you so much Daniela, you are the best!!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty's reply:

Oh Kacie, thank you so much for sharing your experience. You were glowing on your wedding day, and the pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL!
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day, and I look forward to working with you again!

All the best,
    Daniela.
  • Janyx

Janyx · Married on 09/01/2019

Daniela is A M A Z I N G!

Daniela was so sweet and kind! She really listened to what I wanted. I was conflicted on what hairstyle I wanted because all of the hairstyles she did for me were all beautiful. I did book a second one a month before my wedding and she did squeeze me in for another hair trial. The day of my wedding, Daniela and her assistant were so calm and professional. They made all my bridesmaids, moms and myself so beautiful. I did tell her I wanted to make some changes to my makeup and she did it. She was on time and we didn't feel rushed at all. I highly recommend her! She is definitely a hard worker and has a wonderful talent.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2019

Never felt more beautiful!

I cannot say enough about Daniela and her very talented team! She is the best in the business. Once she did hair and makeup for my best friend’s wedding, I knew I needed her for mine. She is nothing short of AMAZING!! She is extremely talented, friendly, caring, and takes pride in her work. I have referred her to all my bride friends. From the beginning, everything was very easy. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and she really took her time to listen to what I wanted. My mom, bridesmaids, and I got both hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!
    It was a real honor to spend the morning of your wedding with such a fun group of people!
    We look forward to seeing you and working with you again!
    xoxo
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/02/2018

Daniela was Wonderful! I don't have much experience getting my makeup done and she made the process fun and stress free for me at my trial and the day of my wedding. She came to my house the day of my wedding to do makeup for me and my bridesmaids and moms. It was such a great experience. She was professional and so nice! She made us all look amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I found Daniela here on Wedding Wire, and I cannot express how grateful I was to have found this gem! From the first contact with her and throughout the whole process, she made it so easy and enjoyable. Daniela brought along two other women (one hair, one make-up) to ensure that my whole bridal party was ready in plenty of time (bride, 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms). All three women were so talented and kind. I have spent more time talking here about the experience rather than the actual outcome - which I should say that I LOVED my hair and make-up! Both the hair and makeup stayed in place perfectly the entire day. I was even so exhausted that I went to bed with my hair still up, and I wore it the entire next day as well! Love, love, love Daniela & highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Betsy · Married on 06/09/2018

Daniela will Exceed Expectations

I’m incredibly picky when it comes to hair/makeup...which is why I was expecting my wedding stylist experience to be a nightmare. Daniela Rodriguez was a dream come true. Besides being absolutely amazing at hair/makeup, Daniela is one of the most genuinely kind people I’ve ever met. She was extremely accommodating despite my last second requests - sure, my wedding day was as stressful as anyone’s, but hair/makeup was an element that I didn’t have to worry about at all. I will HIGHLY recommend Daniela to all friends/family/co-workers in the future.

Sent on 10/19/2018

jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

I worked with Daniela for hair/makeup services for myself, mothers and bridesmaids. Zarielle was my stylist and I can't say enough great things about them both. I never felt more beautiful and the service was impeccable!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Alexandra · Married on 03/05/2016

Daniela was wonderful! She was extremely flexible when I set up my hair/makeup trial and went out of her way to accommodate my crazy schedule. When she came to my apartment for my trial, I felt like I was hanging out with a girlfriend that I've known my whole life. I felt very comfortable and relaxed with her, which made it even easier to trust her in making me beautiful. She did an amazing job at my trial. The day of the wedding she did myself, my mother/mother-in-law, 2 sisters, and friend. She did take her time with everyone which made me nervous that she wouldn't finish on time, but she kept assuring me that she would. She was right! She made all my girls beautiful just in time to go to the ceremony. I felt GORGEOUS - the most gorgeous I have ever felt in my life. I truly felt like a movie star - what more could you ask for as a bride!

Sent on 04/29/2016
  • Z

Zoraida · Married on 02/12/2016

Daniela was very professional and punctual the day of my wedding on 2/12/16. My hair and makeup were like I envisioned it and everything stayed in place all night long. I highly recommend her, she definitely knows what's she's doing and she does it well, she traveled to me in Brooklyn, it was great!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Kristin · Married on 01/16/2016

I hired Daniela for my wedding January 16, 2016. We were 5 ladies getting both hair and makeup and Daniela & Vicky did fantastic jobs. All of our hair and makeup lasted all day & night, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Daniela was very responsive and took the time to understand what type of style I was looking for. She assigned Vicky as my stylist, and from the trial to the day of, she was perfect. We did everything we had discussed and even added some jewelry to my hair after the fact. My mom loved her look and one of my bridesmaid even had her hair extensions put in. I would very highly recommend Daniela and Vicky for your event.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2015

Daniela did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. She traveled to us and stayed the the whole morning, adjusting to extra people and a small room to work in. She and her co-worker were friendly and hard-working! And my makeup and hair lastly all day and night (in mid-August!)

Sent on 09/14/2015

Daniela and her team did hair & make-up for my wedding on 8/8/15. I could not be more thrilled with the work that she did for me and my 8 bridesmaids (plus several others who wanted to be included...!). I was happy to do a trial with her about 8 months in advance, which was not only a lot of fun, but also made me feel comfortable with my style options.

Daniela provides both hair & make-up services - I found that many vendors either do one or the other, but you get the whole package with her. Her rates are also very reasonable for the exceptionally high quality of work. Daniela is a wonderful person and a fantastic stylist - book her!

Sent on 12/29/2015

A · Married on 06/27/2015

This review is for Leanna Cho, the hair and make-up artist from Daniela Rodriguez's roster.

Leanna did my natural soft look hair and make-up for my daytime wedding. I felt very very beautiful and recognizable which is very important for me. This translated to my husband and guests to remark that I was glowing. I don't wear make-up often but I do know what a great make-up is and she nailed it. She highlighted my best features and made me feel comfortable during the trial and on the day-of. She used great products which lasted the whole day, and my make-up did not feel heavy at all. My hair and make-up translated really well in photos too. For the hair, she was able to excellently work with my fine, thin hair. She was very professional, punctual and easy to work with. I am very grateful Leanna! Thank you for sharing your skills and talent with me.

For the email communication, booking, payment etc, Daniela has an online set-up that made it very easy to the customer. She also responded promptly to all my inquiries via email.

If you are planning a wedding and having a difficult time to find a good hair AND make-up artist, make your life easier by choosing Leanna Cho/Daniela Rodriguez. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Marie · Married on 06/13/2015

My goodness, I cannot say enough about Daniela. I planned my sister's wedding and went with her simply by her reviews and thank God I did! She did the trial run for my sister's big day and I loved it, so I then decided to have her do mine, my other sister, and mother's hair & make up as well. She made us look natural & flawless. My family has completely different skin tones and complexions and she managed to make all of us looking amazing (without having met the 3 of us). I wish I could have her around for all of my events! Hair and make up for my sister's wedding day was off the charts :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Rina · Married on 06/06/2015

Daniela did my hair and make-up for my wedding and she was amazing! I absolutely loved working with her! She is incredibly nice, sweet and very talented!

I'm not someone who wears makeup a lot so finding a makeup artist was one of the things I had a really hard time with during the wedding planning, but Daniela made the process so easy! I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and it came out great at the trial and even better on the day of the wedding!

She showed up in our hotel on the day of the wedding right on time (which is to say really early at 6am) with her assistant and my hair and makeup were ready with plenty of time to spare. She remembered exactly what I wanted and didn't need any direction from me the day off. She also put in my hair extensions perfectly even though I decided I wanted them after the trial and we haven't tried them out yet.

Overall it looked exactly how I wanted it and the hair and make up lasted all day!

I'm really happy with everything. Thank you Daniela!

Sent on 06/09/2015

stephanie · Married on 05/31/2015

Daniela is a great hair and makeup artist. She is a true professional and really knew what I was looking for in my hair and makeup from day one. Since I don't usually wear makeup I wanted a natural look and she knew exactly what I wanted. I also have thin hair and wanted to make sure it looked full and she really made that happen. I felt comfortable and beautiful. Her and her team member also took care of my whole bridal party. Everyone looked amazing. I am very satisfied with her work and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Karla · Married on 05/30/2015

Daniela made sure that I was completely satisfied with my makeup artist and haristylist for my wedding. She was quick and professional to respond to every inquiry I had and made every request I had possible. I ended up working with Leanna for my wedding day. She was calm, patient, punctual, and professional and I would definitely recommend her to other brides. She did exactly what I had asked for hair and makeup and I could not have been more pleased with how I looked. Vicki did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and they also looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Daniela was amazing. She worked with my different makeup ideas and even provided her own ideas as well. Everything came out fantastic and received many great comments on make up all night. My makeup lasted all day even through the hot humidity on my wedding day. She was amazing nothing but great things to say.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/30/2015

Daniela and her assistant did an amazing job for my wedding. They did hair and makeup for me my bridesmaids mom and grandma. Everyone looked great! My hair and hand makeup lasted the whole day!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Stephany · Married on 05/29/2015

Daniela was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I was an indecisive bride when it came to hair and had changed my look various times throughout the wedding planning process but Daniela was right there with me making these changes! She was flexible and patient. I don't know much about makeup and had never had airbrush makeup applied but Daniela reassured me that she uses the best products and I am so glad that I trusted her with one of the most important days of my life! She arrived on time and worked in a timely manner, amd it just felt so comfortable working with her! My mom and Matron of Honor also had their hair and makeup done with Daniela and they could not stop taking selfies! Lol. Daniela is the best at what she does and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Marina · Married on 05/24/2015

Daniel was great to work with and I highly recommend her. She did a great job giving me and my bridesmaids a natural makeup look. She also did everyone's hair and no one looked too done-up, it was perfect and exactly how I requested. Her prices are very reasonable compared to other NYC stylists. I even requested a second makeup trial because I changed my mind about certain things and she was very willing to accommodate.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

Daniela was nothing but amazing! This is the second time we have used her for a wedding (first my sisters) and now my own wedding! She did 10 bridesmaids updo's and a great and reasonable price! Daniela is professional, friendly, always on time, and does amazing work! With the amount of time she had and the number of girls, I don't know how she did it! Every girls hair was amazing and lasted throughout the night. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for an amazing day Daniela!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Susanna · Married on 05/09/2015

Daniela and her team were absolutely wonderful! First of all, Daniela is the nicest sweetest person to work with. She is so accommodating and really understands exactly what you want for your hair and makeup. Having had really bad hair and makeup done at other weddings I have been in, I was very picky and nervous about it. I two trials with her before my wedding to get my look just right and she was very nice about it. On the day of my wedding, I could not have been happier!! She really understood exactly what I wanted and made me look like a better version of me. Also the airbrush foundation she uses lasts ALL DAY AND NIGHT! amazing.

My bridesmaids also loved her and her team's work. I had one bridesmaid who has been in over 10 weddings and she said Daniela's was by far the best hair and makeup team she had seen. All the girls loved their makeup and hair -- they all looked sophisticated and gorgeous, not pageant-y or garish. We had girls with many different skin tones as well -- pale blondes, a redhead, latinas, asian -- and everyone universally looked good. One bridesmaid who is getting married next fall in the new york area wants to hire Daniela and her team. Also, daniela and her team were extremely efficient -- we had 11 people have their hair and makeup done in just under 5 hours. Daniela brings enough stylists with her so that you dont have to start super early in the morning (for example, i was in a wedding where hair and makeup started at 7 am!!!!! i really didnt want that)

Overall so happy I went with Daniela and would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2015