Plano, TX 75075 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
Availability Check your date

About Daniel Motta Photography

My name is Daniel Motta and I am a Dallas Fort Worth wedding photographer. I specialize in elegant and creative wedding photography with a crisp vibrant appeal. I'm known for my fun and creative approach to my style and my blending of photography with an equal balance of documentary and posing. Since I began as a photographer, I have photographed many weddings country wide. For every single wedding I strive to create beautiful imagery of candid moments, stunning portraits, crisp detailed images, and lively reception photos.

If you're looking for the most creative and fun wedding photographer in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, then Daniel Motta Photography is for you. I service areas all over Dallas including, Plano, Mckinney, Frisco, Prosper, Allen, Addison, Irving, Las Colinas. I seek to create captivating images of the eclectic bride and groom, and understand the complexities to working in Dallas Fort Worth. I am prepared to meet local clients in person and also equipped to virtually meet with Texas wedding clients that live elsewhere. Regardless, if we talk via Skype, email, face-time, phone, I am here to give you as much information as you need about your Dallas Fort Worth wedding photography. I would be happy to provide you with any additional wedding information in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Whether you're looking for an awesome wedding band, videographer, ideal venue, or the best wedding coordinator, I can help craft your wedding based on your specific needs. I can also help you create your timeline for your wedding day and write you a family formal list so you know who will all be grouped together.

Follow Daniel Motta Photography on

Daniel Motta Photography 5
Daniel Motta Photography 6
Daniel Motta Photography 7

Eric · Married on 03/09/2019

Danny was awesome! He really loves what he does and it shows. My fiancé and I were extremely pleased with the pictures and he made the whole experience a great time. We will definitely be using him for any future pictures that need done.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Daniel Motta Photography 8
    Daniel Motta Photography 9
    Daniel Motta Photography 10
    Daniel Motta Photography 11

Daniel Motta Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Eric! I had a blast making you and Kady's engagement come to life, many blessings to the both of you and looking forward to working with you in the future!

Tori · Married on 12/29/2018

Can’t go wrong with Daniel

I was referred to Daniel Motta Photography by a bride who had used him and we were not disappointed. At our initial meeting he was very interested in getting to know us personally which was so helpful during all of the somewhat stressful wedding festivities. He put all of the wedding party at ease and is just a warm and friendly guy. We received all of our proofs within two weeks and have had a difficult time selecting our favorites out of hundreds because they were all exceptional. We provided him with a list of pictures we wanted and then he and his assistant did their own thing and the result was some spectacular memories. You cannot go wrong with Daniel Motta! He is absolutely wonderful.

• Destre

Destre Shirley · Married on 10/28/2018

So blessed to find him

Danny and Josh did an incredible job. Highly recommend for any event. They are professional and reliable. So fun to work with and have a great eye. Danny is very responsive and on time which is key in any vendor to help with wedding planning stress. Book him!

Daniel Motta Photography 12
    Daniel Motta Photography 13
    Daniel Motta Photography 14
    Daniel Motta Photography 15

Daniel Motta Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Bingham House B&B
    Bingham House B&B Banquet Halls

Daniel is great and very easy to work with. We have had the pleasure of working with him on three separate occasions. His photographs are gorgeous and would highly recommend him!

• Chantelle Renee Photography
    Chantelle Renee Photography Wedding Photographers

Danny is my number one wedding photographer to recommend and work with on weddings. He is great with posing couples and families on the big day and does so with nothing less than genuine passion and happiness. He works with a smile on his face and dresses the part every time. His professionalism and kindness is what makes him stand out and is why we work so well together. He's character and talent is exactly what you want with you on your wedding day! 5 stars across the board, every time.

• Plano, 75075 See on map