Carol Stream, IL 60188 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Daniel D Video

Our job is to tell the story of that one extraordinary day by capturing both the seen and unseen beauty in every moment and to put the bride and groom at ease so as to bring out their best selves.

Follow Daniel D Video on

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for Daniel D Video

• bailey

bailey · Married on 10/20/2018

Such a fun addition to our day!

I have so many great things to say about Daniel D video! Upon arrival at our getting ready location, he fit right in with our group. I was a bit nervous to have a stranger enter into a very intimate part of our day. Our wedding party was more interested in chatting him up then letting him do his job because he was so fun! He had discreetly put a mic on my husband so we could capture our vows and first look, while keeping it very private which I loved! It unexpectedly snowed and rained on our day, but he kept everyones energy up throughout our photos. When we arrived at our reception we saw he had already put together a small highlight reel for our guests to see the 'behind the scenes' of the morning! It was on Facebook by the next day as well. On the dance floor he was a part of the party! Guests were sad to seem him go when his time was over. It never felt weird to be followed by a video camera because he made it so natural. He was a part of the group who just happened to be capturing the day along the way. Our full video came to us and we were in awe! He perfectly displayed how the day progressed, the fun that was had, and the love that was shared. I cannot sop watching it and am so thankful to have it.
    Many people seem apprehensive to hire a videographer for their wedding day, but especially with Danny, it was one of the easiest vendor decisions we made!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Jenish

Jenish Patel · Married on 09/22/2018

Great for Indian weddings!

Daniel and his team were absolutely AMAZING to work with during our wedding planning process, and he delivered great work! Daniel was flexible during our planning process by coming out to our venue a few months before our wedding to get acquainted and discuss our timeline. With this being his first Indian wedding, he was very open and responsive to our requests for the day. He successfully captured the important moments, which is crucial to our parents as well - and made sure our guests had a great time too haha! On our wedding day, he even threw in a surprise same-day edit, and that was a really nice touch during our cocktail hour. Daniel works well with other vendors (especially our photographer), and that goes a long way when you have so many things to worry about on your big day. Considering how much time you spend with your videographer, we're glad we got someone like Daniel!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Jill · Married on 02/10/2018

We heard about Daniel D through our photographer, Mary Rose Photography. We are THRILLED that we went with him. For our wedding day, we obviously wanted someone who had great work but more importantly I wanted a videographer that we felt comfortable with. Your wedding day holds many important, and emotional moments and to have someone who we genuinely got along with and made the day easy was much needed!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Daniel D Video Pricing

Daniel D Video Price Rates

Daniel D Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• Mary Rose Photography
    Mary Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

When brides ask me about my videographer recommendation, I ALWAYS recommend Daniel D. Not only is he fun to work with, but I think his work is absolutely outstanding. I am always excited to see the romantic and cinematic quality in every wedding he produces. You will not be disappointed if you hire him for your wedding day!!

• Carol Stream, IL, 60188 See on map