About D'Amore Productions

Wedding & Event Videography

D’Amore Productions is a professional and elegant wedding videography company based out of Mamaroneck, New York. With an approach to wedding videography that involves non-intrusive coverage, this company will capture some of your most candid moments on film so that you can cherish them for years to come. They provide coverage to the entire New York Tri-State region and beyond!

D’Amore Productions provides a number of professional wedding videography packages to couples with different budgets and needs. All wedding packages include one professional videographer, at least six hours of coverage time, professional audio coverage, basic editing of your footage and edited footage on a USB drive. Other services offered include:

• High-definition video

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. We practically forgot that he was there filming. He's quick in following up in correspondence and answered all of our questions.

Let me give you an example of how thoughtful and creative Jason is:
A lot of thought and time is put into planning a wedding. However, when the big day arrives, you just find yourself taking a step back and hoping that all goes off without a hitch. Sure, I heard stories about how one couple's venue served the wrong soup at their reception or the limousine broke down on the way to the ceremony...heck, my mother's photographer got caught in traffic on the day of her wedding, making her an hour late to the church (my dad thought he was being jilted!). Those are just small roadblocks in the grand scheme of things. But what one doesn't expect, despite numerous emails back and forth to confirm the order of things and the corresponding music, is the wedding organist neglecting to play The Bridal March when the bride is ready to walk down the aisle.

Yes, this happened to me and it was crushing because I made extra sure that she had all of the music straight. My husband, who had been wearing a microphone for the ceremony, commented on how fantastic I looked. All I was able to say in response was that they didn't play the Bridal March. Feeling like an absolute jerk, I contacted Jason a few days later asking him to dub that part out.

Not only did he eliminate that part, he went in and inserted the music that I should have walked down the aisle to. It was so well done and sounded so organic. We are just so thrilled! It's really helped bring closure to something that I have struggled to get over from that day. We will cherish our video for years to come.

Jason, thank you for being so accommodating and so thoughtful in your creativity. We hope to work with you again in the future!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Jason and Gina were great. Very friendly, professional, they made us feel extremely comfortable. The quality of the photos were amazing. Jason caught some really great natural and funny as well as tear dropping moments.

If I had to do it all over again I would call D'Amore Productions at the drop of a dime. Wonderful people...... Thank you again!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Joshua and Deneen Charan