D'Amore Productions

New York, NY View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

D’Amore Productions is a professional and elegant wedding videography company based out of Mamaroneck, New York. With an approach to wedding videography that involves non-intrusive coverage, this company will capture some of your most candid moments on film so that you can cherish them for years to come. They provide coverage to the entire New York Tri-State region and beyond!

D’Amore Productions provides a number of professional wedding videography packages to couples with different budgets and needs. All wedding packages include one professional videographer, at least six hours of coverage time, professional audio coverage, basic editing of your footage and edited footage on a USB drive. Other services offered include:

• High-definition video
  • Multiple locations
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Highlight video
  • Full-feature video
  • Client revisions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• hogwartsdork
    Emily Married on 10/17/2015
    Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. We practically forgot that he was there filming. He's quick in following up in correspondence and answered all of our questions.

Let me give you an example of how thoughtful and creative Jason is:
    A lot of thought and time is put into planning a wedding. However, when the big day arrives, you just find yourself taking a step back and hoping that all goes off without a hitch. Sure, I heard stories about how one couple's venue served the wrong soup at their reception or the limousine broke down on the way to the ceremony...heck, my mother's photographer got caught in traffic on the day of her wedding, making her an hour late to the church (my dad thought he was being jilted!). Those are just small roadblocks in the grand scheme of things. But what one doesn't expect, despite numerous emails back and forth to confirm the order of things and the corresponding music, is the wedding organist neglecting to play The Bridal March when the bride is ready to walk down the aisle.

Yes, this happened to me and it was crushing because I made extra sure that she had all of the music straight. My husband, who had been wearing a microphone for the ceremony, commented on how fantastic I looked. All I was able to say in response was that they didn't play the Bridal March. Feeling like an absolute jerk, I contacted Jason a few days later asking him to dub that part out.

Not only did he eliminate that part, he went in and inserted the music that I should have walked down the aisle to. It was so well done and sounded so organic. We are just so thrilled! It's really helped bring closure to something that I have struggled to get over from that day. We will cherish our video for years to come.

Jason, thank you for being so accommodating and so thoughtful in your creativity. We hope to work with you again in the future!

D'Amore Productions's reply:

Thank you for the great review and we are very glad that you were happy with the added music for your bridal march!
    Cara Married on 09/19/2015
    Jason D'Amore is an extremely reputable videographer who captured the essence of our wedding day with a sense of professionalism and creativity. He was fun to work with and made us feel appreciated and comfortable in front of every camera lens. We absolutely loved the way our highlight film came out and we highly recommend Jason's services to any couple looking for a classy, memorable video of their wedding!

D'Amore Productions's reply:

Thank you Cara & Nick for this wonderful review :)
    Deneen Married on 05/17/2014
    Jason and Gina were great. Very friendly, professional, they made us feel extremely comfortable. The quality of the photos were amazing. Jason caught some really great natural and funny as well as tear dropping moments.

If I had to do it all over again I would call D'Amore Productions at the drop of a dime. Wonderful people...... Thank you again!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Joshua and Deneen Charan

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

New York, NY, 10543

Call to schedule an appointment with us
Location of (D'Amore Productions)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding