1717 North Harwood, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

About Dallas Museum of Art

Bring modern elegance and sophisticated cuisine to your wedding.

Located in the heart of the downtown Dallas Arts District, this is the perfect location for an elegant event. Make your wedding a true masterpiece by hosting it at the Dallas Museum of Art, featuring world-class cuisine and service by Sodexo Leisure Services.

79390552c9e445e9 1452116184585 e1dc8c8f9801336321493f6b763e68e7
table setting with floral centerpiece
table setting with floral centerpiece
79390552c9e445e9 1452116184585 e1dc8c8f9801336321493f6b763e68e7

3 Reviews for Dallas Museum of Art

Samantha Smith · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Place for Wedding

My best friend hosted her wedding at the DMA on December 15, 2018 and it was so beautiful. I was with her throughout the planning process and the 2 ladies that were the contacts Victoria and Serina were fantastic. They were both so professional and easy to work with. I had to make some changes for the bride the day of and Serina was a doll. She did everything possible to make our request happen. She even went out of her way and made sure that not only my best friend but the entire bridal party was well taken care of throughout the evening. Victoria was a hoot and made sure that my best friend was relaxed and didn't have to worry about anything, The mother of the bride stated the same thing how great Serina and Victoria are and we both highly recommend this location. It is beautiful and you won't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Martha · Married on 11/04/2017

The DMA was the perfect place to host our wedding reception. Everyone we worked with was helpful, friendly, and responsive. Our day went by so smoothly- all the logistics went off without a hitch. The food was delicious (much better than what you expect from 'wedding food'), and the atrium space is stunning to host an event. I would highly recommend the DMA for any wedding reception!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Taylor Smith · Married on 12/31/2018

Unprofessional

I did not end up having my wedding at the DMA because of the professionalism shown at our initial appointment. I made an appointment with Victoria Shepherd to walk through the DMA as a potential vendor and she blew us off and never showed up. After waiting for 20 minutes, we walked out. Crazy thing is- I have another engaged friend who Victoria did the same exact thing to. We were not about to shell out thousands of dollars to someone who could not be bothered to do her job.

Sent on 12/31/2018