Daisy Tarsi

Miami, FL View map

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.1
    Lara Married on 11/11/2017
    Where do I even begin ?! Daisy Tarsi is the best bridal shop in south Florida. I went just about everywhere in Miami, Broward, and west palm beach and could not find a wedding gown anywhere. I tried on every type of dress and nothing hit the wow factor for me. I was beyond miserable until I went into Daisy Tarsi. I talked to Maryellen, the owner, who was beyond sweet.. I showed her some photos of what I wanted and she had me try on 1 dress and that was the one! I really wanted lace sleeves and she was able to make a custom bolero/topper that was breathtaking. My dress was even more amazing than I could have ever imagined and it’s all thanks to MaryEllen and the Daisy Tarsi team. Everyone was beyond sweet, responsive, understanding and really made the entire process so much more enjoyable. If you are a bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid, or flower girl, I HIGHLY recommend you go to daisy tarsi. Maryellen will make sure you find a dress that will make you feel like a princess.
    Christina Married on 04/28/2017
    They were great very knowledgeable. There dress variety was amazing my girls are not dress girls but you would never know they were absolutely beautiful. Maryellen help me out with my veil that just put my dress over the top more then i could of imagined. Wonderful dress shop. Thanks so much for everything
    Christina Married on 03/18/2017
    I loved working with Mary Ellen and the girls at Daisy Tarsi to find my perfect dress. I had a very particular, simple style I wanted to go with, and they found the perfect dress for me. We also found our beautiful bridesmaid and flower girl dresses there. She helped me find the perfect shade for my girls. And my mom had a custom-made dress designed and created by them, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Real Weddings

• Eli & Antoinette
    22 photos · 02/27/2016

311Miracle Mile Miami, 33134
Location of (Daisy Tarsi)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding