Langhorne, PA 19047 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dahlia Galas, LLC.

Dahlia Galas, LLC. is a wedding and special event planning company serving the Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey areas and specializing in creating inspired events. Whether you are planning an intimate affair for 10 or an elaborate gala for 1,000, we are here to ensure that your day is an unforgettable experience. We are committed to serving our clients and bringing their dreams to life, because at Dahlia Galas, your event is our passion!

0ab3a204b40bd10e 1281670321291 MiltonnKim bmp2
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
0ab3a204b40bd10e 1281670321291 MiltonnKim bmp2
Couple

1 Reviews for Dahlia Galas, LLC.

Kimila · Married on 06/05/2010

I am forever grateful to Dahlia Galas, LLC for helping to make our wedding, a day we'll never forget. From the initial consultation to the final dance of the night, Dahlia Galas representatives were there to ensure the day was marvelous!! I was always made to feel my event was special and important. No question was silly or irrelevant. Meetings with different vendors were less stressful, because a representative went with me and helped to ask the important questions I may have forgotten. The feeling we received, was that we weren't just a client but, a friend. Thank you again Dahlia Galas for your infinite professionalism and kindness....

Sent on 10/11/2010

Dahlia Galas, LLC. FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dahlia Galas, LLC. 1
    Complimentary Initial Consultation
    Call 267.507.1044 or 1.877.MYGALA1 today to schedule your complimentary initial consultation to learn how Dahlia Galas can assist you in planning your dream wedding!

• Vision Possible Wedding and Special Event Planning
    Vision Possible Wedding and Special Event Planning Wedding Planners

I recently had the pleasure of assisting Corrin Jones, Event Creature of Dahlia Galas, on an event. Every detail was so well thought out and organized it made it easy to help unveil her take on her client's vision. Everywhere you turned there was a bit of the theme tastefully tied in. I love working with such a professional. I highly recommend Corrin for you next Gala!

• Langhorne, 19047 See on map