1111 12th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number

About Dacia Lamb Photography

Weddings | Engagement Portraits | Portraits | Family Portraits | Children Portraits | Pregnancy Portraits | Event Photography | Headshots | Boudoir | Bar/Bat Mitzvah | Product Photography

Dacia's dedication and professional training in photography lend to her eye's ability to capture the right angle in the right moment - whether it's a wedding, an event or a special shared moment with a loved one. She believes in spending time with her clients to best get to know them. By getting to know her clients, it adds a personal touch to her photographs and aids in capturing the essence of what it is that makes each event special, whether it be big or small, wedding, portrait or birthday celebration.

Follow Dacia Lamb Photography on

NewFolder1copy
DLP71821

14 Reviews for Dacia Lamb Photography

Shena · Married on 02/02/2012

Dacia is a wonderful photographer to take engagement photos with!
    She was really able to tell our story through the photos, which I really was hoping for as we were able to convey to friends and relatives - especially my relatives who don't know him very well, and the other way around - who we are by nature and give them a glimpse into our relationship before the wedding.
    The whole experience was very enjoyable - it felt like a date with my beloved, rather than a photography appointment. Dacia was easily able to weave in both of our requests and quickly come up with many good ideas for shots the rest of the time when we didn't have any ideas.
    I highly recommend her, you will love your photos!!!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Amber · Married on 10/15/2011

I can not tell you how amazing Dacia and her work is. Having her at my wedding was like having another great friend to share the experience with. I am very photo shy and she knew exactly how to get around that. I felt the time I took with her was fun yet focused and she captured us and everything so naturally. I was BLOWN away at the end product! Her shoots are not standard everyday stuff they are creative, artistic, classic and beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone for any kind of shoot. Her pictures speak for themselves and this is why I am writing to make sure people know that not only is she talented, but she is sweet as pie and very sincere. My family and friends were also very happy and excited with the photos. I feel lucky to be able to preserve my memories through Dacia's ability to capture grace and beauty of such a special day. I hope to work with her again!

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • User2237835 · event on 10/15/2011

Dacia did an engagement shoot for my fiance and I. The whole thing was super fun, sweet, and a wonderful memory to our whole engagement experience. On top of that, Dacia took amazing photos! She really captured our personality and brought our romantic as well as fun childlike sides.
    Dacia was also really great to work with - she is completely relaxed and fun to be with, while professionally skilled in getting the best photo opportunities. She was good at directing us what to do and how to do it to get the best shots, while also incorporating any of our requests.

I recommend her to anyone who is looking for great quality photos that also wants to have a memorable experience creating them!

Sent on 02/17/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dacia Lamb Photography FAQ

• Tailored Florals & Events By Jeri
    Tailored Florals & Events By Jeri Wedding Florists

Dacia Images are absolutely gorgeous. She truly is a professional, efficient, and follows through all contact questions. I highly recommend Dacia Lamb Photography.

• Just Wenderful
    Just Wenderful Wedding Planners

Dacia was great to work with! Most importantly, the pictures she captured were amazing! I will definitely be reccomending her to upcoming clients!

• Just Wenderful