Czech Center Museum Houston

Houston, TX View map
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Established in 1995, the Czech Center Museum Houston is a 501(c)3 non-profit cultural arts organization, with no political or religious affiliation. The Center is based in Houston and was created to celebrate, share, and promote the rich cultural abundance of Houston's diverse community. Our beautiful Baroque-style palace houses a museum and gallery with permanent exhibits of antique furniture, crystal, ceramics, pottery, toys, dolls, traditional clothing, and more.

Our facility surrounds you and your guests with unique antiques and objects d鈥檃rt from around the world based on 2,000 years of European culture.

- The first floor Brno Gallery will seat 125 for a dinner or 150 for a ceremony. It is also perfect for small cocktail hours!

- Prague Hall will seat up to 250 for a plated or buffet dinner with a dance floor.

- Wenceslas Chapel, an ecumenical chapel, can be used for religious services, weddings, and renewal of vows for up to 50 guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,138

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,751

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$6,968

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,047

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$16

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Museum

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Decor
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

3.6 out of 5 rating
    3.3 out of 5 rating

Barbara Married on 08/07/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Czech Museum was absolutely stunning. The pictures do not do it justice. Valerie, our coordinator, was extremely knowledgeable and professional. I did not worry on my wedding day. Valerie handled all the details and ensured all things ran smoothly. We will be happy to recommend to others. Thank you for making our day so beautiful!
    Barbara & Domenick Capo
    August, 2010
    Maggie Married on 10/24/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Back in October 2009 I finally married my high school sweet heart. I waited so long for the big day and it finally came. I only had the ceremony at the museum. I always heard when you are getting married it can be stressing finding the perfect place. I looked on line and found the Czech Museum and knew it was the place. When I went to have the date book I meet Valerie Kerschen. Valerie was very good making sure I had the date booked and I was completely happy. She was very good returning my calls and answering any questions that I had. Valerie was so helpful on the rehearsal day. She was kind to my family and that means a lot to me. Now when the big day came I was stressed out before I arrived, but there was an assistant that work at the Czech Museum, Olivia Junell, and the minute I walk in she took all my stress away. Olivia made sure that I was comfortable and that I had everything that I needed. Not one time did I ever have to look for Olivia, if I made a move she was there. Olivia made sure everything was in place and that when people that were in the wedding arrived they knew where to go. That was a load off of me. My family and friends loved the ceremony and thought it was so beautiful. Thank you so much ladies Valerie and Olivia for making my day a day I will never forget.
    Maggie
    Stephanie Married on 10/23/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We went to the Czech Center after our original reception venue nearly screwed everything up just a few months before our wedding. Olivia was GREAT! I couldn't have asked for a kinder or more friendly person to help us out. Not only did she coordinate the linens, contact my vendors for me (I was 1500 miles away) and put up with my crazy guest count change, she knew exactly the type of beer we'd requested for my dad and got it for him without any hassle. There's minimal decor that needs to be provided as the Brno Gallery is beautiful just as it is.

She helped us out so much during the ceremony - from giving us updates on the caterer to telling us what do to re: the cake.

Having such a helpful person is a big asset to this place - keep her at all costs! She's fantastic!
  • illustration stars

Czech Center Museum Houston 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Awesome Music Entertainment Awesome Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great Venue and great people to work with!

Party Cloths Party Cloths Wedding Rentals

We really enjoy working with the Czech Center. It is a lovely venue in the Museum District. We highly recommend them.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
4920 San Jacinto Houston, TX, 77004
(713) 528.2060
Location of (Czech Center Museum Houston)

Czech Center Museum Houston frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Czech Center Museum Houston?

Czech Center Museum Houston includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Czech Center Museum Houston, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Czech Center Museum Houston includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Wedding Cake

At Czech Center Museum Houston, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Czech Center Museum Houston includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer

What are the most important characteristics of Czech Center Museum Houston in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Czech Center Museum Houston for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Museum

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Czech Center Museum Houston for wedding events?

Czech Center Museum Houston offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Czech Center Museum Houston offer?

Czech Center Museum Houston offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Czech Center Museum Houston offer for wedding events?

Czech Center Museum Houston offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Czech Center Museum Houston have available for wedding events?

Czech Center Museum Houston offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Czech Center Museum Houston and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Czech Center Museum Houston is recommended by 69% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.2 in average response time, 3.7 in quality of service, 3.7 in value, 3.6 in professionalism and 3.3 in flexibility.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Czech Center Museum Houston offer?

Czech Center Museum Houston currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues