Sophisticated Delights

Sugar Land, TX View map Visit website

Based in Sugar Land, Texas, Sophisticated Delights is a professional and dedicated catering company that specializes in wedding services. With a passion for food and love stories, Sophisticated Delights strives to provide couples with wonderful food that matches their expectations. From offering bar services to gluten-free menu items, Sophisticated Delights will go above and beyond to offer couples a personalized menu of their dreams.

In addition to tailored food menus, Sophisticated Delights also offers additional catering and event services. They do this to make sure a couple's special day runs as smoothly as possible. These services include delivery, setup, and cleanup, as well as servers, custom menu creation, and cake cutting. Buffets, cocktail receptions, and outside cake allowances can also be accommodated.

Cuisine

Sophisticated Delights is pleased to offer couples tasty and colorful food provisions. Inspired by world cuisine, this company curates many different types of menu options. Available styles include, but are not limited to:

• American
  • Spanish
  • Asian
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$36.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$23.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$30.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$25.00

Server(s)
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$7.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Halal
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Hannah Married on 10/07/2021

I need Chef DeeDee as my private chef!!!

I can not rave enough about D'ambria and her team. I live in the Netherlands but my husband is American, so we decided to have our wedding in the US since it was easier for everyone to come to the States. My husband and I hopped on a call with D'ambria and one thing I could immediately tell is she KNOWS her profession!!!

As a bride speaking to so many different people you start noticing who really owns their craft. Sophisticated Delights was the perfect fit and I booked them even without having a tasting first. I knew that her food would taste amazing just by all the other reviews, her expertise + years of experience in catering and she has an amazing menu that fits any style you are looking for.

We rescheduled due to covid and had our wedding a year later, and I was so happy that we didn't lose her as a vendor due to inavailability.

When I finally was able to come to the States we scheduled a tasting and LET. ME. TELL. YOU. That food was everything!!
    I could secretly cry tears of happiness because I was so proud that I made this decision and took a leap of faith all the way from another continent. Her food did NOT disappoint AT ALL. I wish I could do a tasting like that anyday lol!!! It was one of the things I really enjoyed during wedding planning.

After the tasting my husband and I just needed to know (and crossed our fingers) if she also does mealplanning, because this is definitely something we are willing to invest in. Say bye bye to HelloFresh.

On our wedding day the food tasted even better. I loved to see all our guests fed with such amazing fully filled plates and we have received tons of compliments on it. I loved her drink options that also came with the package and we simply had so much variety on our day.

D'ambria and team, you guys are really amazing and we are so happy to be your lifetime clients.

Hannah & Michael
  • Tanya
    Tanya P. Married on 01/08/2021

So wonderful!

We met Chef D at her open house and we knew immediately that we would be hiring her for our wedding! We came in for a tasting and her food was beyond delicious and reasonably priced. She was so kind, knowledgeable, and honest with us! We will be getting married next year and we are so so excited!!
    Teena D. Married on 10/23/2020

The best caterer 10/10

The best wedding food I’ve ever had!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Sweet Linens Sweet Linens Wedding Rentals

If you are looking for a Professional, budget-friendly with a scrumptious menu, Sophisticated Delight is the place for you!

3 Sugar Creek Center Blvd Suite 100 Sugar Land, TX, 77478
903-530-1406

By Appointment Only
Location of (Sophisticated Delights)

Sophisticated Delights frequently asked questions

At Sophisticated Delights, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Sophisticated Delights, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Server(s)
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Sophisticated Delights, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Sophisticated Delights includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does Sophisticated Delights offer for weddings?

Sophisticated Delights offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Sophisticated Delights provide for weddings?

Sophisticated Delights offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Sophisticated Delights?

At Sophisticated Delights, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Seafood
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Sophisticated Delights?

At Sophisticated Delights, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • No Pork
  • Halal
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Sophisticated Delights provide for wedding events?

Sophisticated Delights provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What type of food and beverage items does Sophisticated Delights provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Sophisticated Delights offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Sophisticated Delights and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sophisticated Delights is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.7 in value, 4.6 in average response time and 4.5 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding