Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Cutting Desk Productions

When it comes to wedding videography putting people first it’s the way we tell stories. Our main goal as a is to capture the Bride and Groom as they truly are, surrounded by does who makes them happy and unique. We understand that couples spend an immense amount of time deciding how their wedding is going to look and we do our best to capture that image. With that said to us a wedding film is not about the location but the moment. We want to move our viewers, make them feel as they are there as it happened.

Currently located in South FL, and available for destination weddings worldwide. Be sure to check out our Wedding Films page to view our most recent work!

Follow Cutting Desk Productions on

luxury wedding cinematography
CuttingDeskProductions
wedding eden roc hotel miami beach
south florida indian wedding
Cutting Desk Productions
cutting desk productions wedding videographer
luxury wedding cinematography

Cutting Desk Productions 1
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/22/2018

Captured our wedding exquisitely

Claudio did the most amazing job capturing our wedding. We knew as soon as we saw his work that it was exactly what we were looking for and he was so responsive to what we wanted. He and his associate managed to capture every little detail on the day of our wedding and he crafted the footage into such beautiful pieces. Our full videos and the highlight are absolutely perfect, and he was wonderful to work with. We can't recommend Cutting Desk enough!

Sent on 04/06/2019

kerrie · Married on 08/18/2018

Words cannot even describe my appreciation for Claudio and the Cutting Desk Production team. When my husband and I first started looking for videographers, we knew what we wanted. But didn't know if the videographers that reached out to us and vice-versa​ would be able to pull it off. Not to mention, we were running out of time especially based on the day we choose. After speaking with Claudio I didn't want to speak to any other videographer, communicating was just beyond easy, we had a connection. Claudio is such an artist you will not be disappointed​. The day of my wedding because of Claudio I am able to relive that special day every day​ for the rest of my life. He captured every special moment. My guest two months later still rave at your editing capabilities and tear up every time​ they see the video. I honestly wish planning weddings/events were my business because we teach our kids to share anything good and all I want to do is share your expertise skills with the world. James and I thank you from the bottom of our heart, you made our wedding day extra special with your same day editing expertise.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Cutting Desk Productions 2

Ailyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Claudio is an absolutely wonderful videographer! He is extremely talented, professional, easy to work with, and always available to answer questions promptly. Claudio and his team did an amazing job at capturing every detail of our wedding without intruding during the event. Their videography style ensured they recorded honest and natural reactions throughout our wedding. Our videos turned out better than we could have imagined. The highlight video in particular truly captured the best/most important moments of the night in a beautiful and original way. We could not be happier with Cutting Desk Productions!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Award

Cutting Desk Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Miami, FL, 33134 See on map