Carolina Guzik Photography

Miami, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome. I am Carolina Guzik, a contemporary photographer for awesome people! If you like bold, fresh and fun photography- you have come to the right place.

I am inspired by real emotions and bold personalities. Working with amazing people that want to have tons of fun and are not afraid of doing things a little bit different makes me happy! Having an amazing time should always be the main goal; the awesome photos would be just the side effect.

I would love to hear from you! Please contact me for availability & full pricing details. I am located in Miami, Fl and available to travel worldwide.

www.carolinaguzik.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Anna
    Anna G. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most beautiful wedding photos!

I'm so glad we decided to hire Carolina as the photographer for our wedding!! Our photos turned about absolutely stunning' Carolina was able to capture every single moment so beautifully!
    Carolina is very detailed oriented and helped us feel more comfortable during the wedding day with some tips on how to pose for the pictures, yet somehow they look as if we were "naturals"!
    Thanks again Carolina for the most amazing wedding photos we could have had!
  • Tanya
    Tanya R. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carolina is a one-woman superpower

We hired Carolina in the fall of 2019, and because of the pandemic we put our wedding off for almost two years. In that time, she became not jut our vendor but our friend. From the first phone call she was communicative, friendly and so easy to talk to, which for us was a must for someone who would be such a huge part of that day. She takes so much care to understand what her couples want, the vibe of the wedding, the relationships that she's photographing and exactly what types of photos you're looking for. And she is always honest about what will and won't look good, which is another thing we really wanted from our photographer. Do not pass up the chance to hire Carolina, she is the best in the business.
    Jade P. Married on 10/19/2019

Everything I wanted and more

My experience with Carolina was pretty blissful. I was recommended by another photographer a list of 5 photographers who would be available for the date of my wedding. After browsing their work I chose to select Carolina based of her portfolio and how she captured rich, happy images of her clients. We began the process and when we had our first call we had an instant connection, Game of Thrones, and of course her easy-goingness was a plus.

Carolina sent me a list of questions to answer to prepare for the wedding day - which I really thought was great of her to do. She really is seeking to have the best relationship with her client and give them what they want. I spoke to her about a few things I was unsure of as far as first looks go, family photo timing, etc. and again, easy-going and gave lots of helpful tips on how to decide on details.

Wedding day was absolutely amazing. Carolina was there with a happy face and ready to capture the evening. she also was unbelievably patient trying to round up the crazy, drunk groomsmen for photos lol. During the ceremony she was nearly invisible but miraculously captured everything and even more throughout the night. She followed me around during the reception and made sure to get photos of me with guests, reception decorations, and overall shots of everyone having a great time.

Upon receiving the photos, my husband and I were blown away with the editing and the whimsical feel the photos had, which is exactly what we were looking for. Another plus was that we had so many to look through and send our friends and family.

Overall, Carolina was extraordinary. I couldn’t have asked for a better, more appeasing photographer. I definitely recommend looking into hiring her! Thanks Carolina!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Blue Orchid Events & Design Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Carolina is so talented, and easy to work with. I love her work!

Wedding by Frank Wedding by Frank Wedding Officiants

Wonderful photos for a timeless memory of a magical day. Carolina is a delight to work with. Her work is art. As an officiant I enjoy working with true professionals and Carolina fits right in. You will love her work!

Fox Event Atelier Fox Event Atelier Wedding Planners

Carolina is fantastic! Working with her is really special, fun, and most importantly, very easy! She is professional, courteous, and experienced - which is a must in this business. Also as important, her turn-around time is great, making it easy to share photos with potential clients and update blog posts. Carolina is a gem and I always look forward to working with her!

Miami, FL, 33109
Location of (Carolina Guzik Photography)

Carolina Guzik Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carolina Guzik Photography include in the starting price?

Carolina Guzik Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Carolina Guzik Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carolina Guzik Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Carolina Guzik Photography offer?

Carolina Guzik Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carolina Guzik Photography offer?

Carolina Guzik Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Carolina Guzik Photography offer for wedding events?

Carolina Guzik Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Carolina Guzik Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carolina Guzik Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding