1 Padanaram Road Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,875
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Custom Made Video

Custom Made Video has been preserving memories for brides and grooms in the tri-state area for over 18 years.
We takes special pride in videotaping and editing your wedding. Rest assured all the romance and beauty, as well as fun and excitement of your day is captured in an unobtrusive manner. We know that every bride and groom is different, and therefore, every wedding is different. We will create a customized HD wedding DVD just for you.
Voted Best of by the Knot for 2010 and 2011 and Wedding Wire Rated for 2012, Custom Made Video prides itself on unobtrusive videography and elegantly edited videos customized to your needs.

Follow Custom Made Video on

Videos 7 vídeos

29 Reviews for Custom Made Video

Leanne · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing Vendor Amazing Product

My husband and I got married this past October and we had Carlos do videography for our wedding and I am SO happy we did! I thought I only wanted the ceremony to watch over in the future but all the aspects of the day that he recorded for us were so precious, from our first looks, to our toasts from our wedding party! I am thankful for the recommendations he gave me, and absolutely in awe with the wedding video he produced for us! It is truly special and I can’t thank him enough for his professionalism and kindness throughout the whole process!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hornik · Married on 08/24/2019

He captured the parts we missed!

Carlos was super easy going and just followed with a camera as to not miss any part of our wedding day. He and his assistant, Anthony, kept out of the way and managed to get the footage needed to create an amazing video for us to watch year after year!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

We highly recommend CMV!

Working with Carlos was great from the start, he was very informative and attentive to our needs. Even though our package didn't include any video from before the ceremony, Carlos offered to come early so he could capture my first look with my dad! Though it took a bit longer than we expected to receive our edited video, his website was great in letting us know the status of production and the final product was amazing. We loved reliving the best day of our lives! If you're unsure about hiring a videographer, definitely do it and choose CMV!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Award

• Picture This Wedding Photographers

You never see Carlos....unobtrusive ....you will never "act" anything out on your wedding day...he shoots what is going on...never in my way. Priced right....

• All Season Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Carlos is such a professional. His work speaks for itself. He is great at making event videos that you'll enjoy looking at for years to come. Great quality and great service.

• 1 Padanaram Road, Suite 103 Danbury, 06811 See on map
    2037918400 (Phone number)
    9143200749 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Custom Made Video)