103 E Prive Circle, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Map · Phone number

46 Reviews for Custom DJ Services

• Russ

Russ Friedman · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Outstanding Entertainment!

I'm not going to age myself by writing how many weddings Ive been to, but as the father of a 30 year old- its been quite a few throughout the years. Bryan and Len with Custom DJs really ROCKED my daughters wedding! From the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour- to them owning the order of events and being able to really read the crowd during the reception. They are unique because they were able to keep everyone dancing the entire evening! It wasn't a chunk of mandatory wedding events (first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, speeches) and THEN the party- their timeline allowed our guests to party all night while sprinkling in the tradition reception staples. They worked with my daughter to make sure she was comfortable with the timeline, and even eased her mind with a 'do not play' list. They have a great energy and were able to make sure this was a real celebration! I cant tell you how many compliments I received that night- and how all the chairs at the tables were empty because everyone was on the dance floor! Thank you Custom DJ team!! We would recommend you for any event!!!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Liz

Liz Quirantes · Getting married on 08/06/2021

These guys are THE BEST! Hire them.

I've had so many guests tell me, our son's wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever attended and I know Lenny, Bryan and Fabio from Custom DJ Services was one of the reasons. From start to finish, they were so professional in the way they customized our event down to the most minute detail and then executed to perfection. They are true experts and professionals at what they do. I loved the way they coordinated with the venue and our wedding coordinator so everything went off without a hitch. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. We didn't even tell them what music to play for the party and everyone was on the dance floor, young and ol,d the entire night! Our daughter has already told us we're hiring them again for her wedding in a few years!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Winowsky · Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing experience!

Working with Bryan and Custom DJ's was a dream. They were easily one of our best vendors and easiest to work with. Planning a wedding from out of state can sometimes get stressful but they made planning and communication a breeze. Almost a month later and we are still getting compliments on how great the music was from guests young to old!

Sent on 06/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Custom DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 103 E Prive Circle Delray Beach, 33445 See on map
    561-756-4969 (Phone number)
    954-697-0420 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Custom DJ Services)