103 E Prive Circle, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Map · Phone number

53 Reviews for Custom DJ Services

• Russ

Russ F. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Outstanding Entertainment!

I'm not going to age myself by writing how many weddings Ive been to, but as the father of a 30 year old- its been quite a few throughout the years. Bryan and Len with Custom DJs really ROCKED my daughters wedding! From the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour- to them owning the order of events and being able to really read the crowd during the reception. They are unique because they were able to keep everyone dancing the entire evening! It wasn't a chunk of mandatory wedding events (first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, speeches) and THEN the party- their timeline allowed our guests to party all night while sprinkling in the tradition reception staples. They worked with my daughter to make sure she was comfortable with the timeline, and even eased her mind with a 'do not play' list. They have a great energy and were able to make sure this was a real celebration! I cant tell you how many compliments I received that night- and how all the chairs at the tables were empty because everyone was on the dance floor! Thank you Custom DJ team!! We would recommend you for any event!!!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Liz

Liz Q. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

These guys are THE BEST! Hire them.

I've had so many guests tell me, our son's wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever attended and I know Lenny, Bryan and Fabio from Custom DJ Services was one of the reasons. From start to finish, they were so professional in the way they customized our event down to the most minute detail and then executed to perfection. They are true experts and professionals at what they do. I loved the way they coordinated with the venue and our wedding coordinator so everything went off without a hitch. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. We didn't even tell them what music to play for the party and everyone was on the dance floor, young and ol,d the entire night! Our daughter has already told us we're hiring them again for her wedding in a few years!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney W. · Married on 02/12/2021

Best dj ever! 1000% recommend

Bryan, Lenny and Bruno are seriously THE BEST in the business. When I say the entire dance floor was full the entire night I am not kidding. I got married 5 days ago and my feet and calve muscles are still hurting from how much dancing we did! They played every single song at the perfect time and truly threw us the best party ever. This team exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding night was amazing. There are no words to describe how thankful I am that we decided to go with Custom DJ Services for ceremony, cocktail and reception music. If you want a party like no other, people dancing the entire night no matter what the song choice, this team is who you want! All I wanted for my wedding was to have a dance party and we sure as heck had one! Thank you thank you thank you for everything you guys did for us!! I have received so many compliments about how amazing our DJ was and how cool the up lighting was and everyone is still raving about how their voice is gone from singing and how incredible the night was. Best music vendor decision ever!

Sent on 02/17/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Custom DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 103 E Prive Circle Delray Beach, FL, 33445 See on map
    561-756-4969 (Phone number)
    954-697-0420 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Custom DJ Services)