103 E Prive Circle, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Map · Phone number

Custom DJ Services 2
Custom DJ Services 3

Erneshia · Married on 03/30/2019

Mrs. Simpson

Their dedication to me and my now husband was remarkable. Their organization and attention to details allowed us to have a perfect wedding day. Bryan knew what we wanted without asking. He thought ahead and guided us every step of the way. You can’t go wrong with this company !

Sent on 04/10/2019

Allison · Married on 03/30/2019

Never left the dance floor

no words can describe the TOP NOTCH quality of professionalism, kindness, music, patience, and ease of working with Brian and Len of custom DJ services! From the music for the wedding party and me and my fiance's entrance to the last dance (a 5 hr reception) I only sat down 2 times: to take a bite of my food and to catch my breath from all the cardio I got from dancing I did on the dance floor. Every time I wanted to sit down and rest..I couldn't because one song after another was MY JAM! Brian and Len ran the reception Smoothly and flawlessly. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and stressful.... but Brian and len were so attentive to details, easy going, and reliable that I did NOT worry once about the reception and the music...so i could devote my attention to other details of wedding day. Their high energy and perfect picks/mixes of all the songs played my wedding night truly made my wedding day the best day of my life! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! #teamCustomDjServices #iNeverSatDown

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jacquelyn Breakey · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Dj !!

A wedding reception is supposed to be a party, and Custom Dj Services brought the party!! Bryan played all the best songs and kept the energy in the room going all night long! The dance floor was never empty, all our guests had a blast! We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Custom Dj Service!
    Much appreciation!