Custom DJ Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Russ
    Russ F. Getting married on 11/01/2021

Outstanding Entertainment!

I'm not going to age myself by writing how many weddings Ive been to, but as the father of a 30 year old- its been quite a few throughout the years. Bryan and Len with Custom DJs really ROCKED my daughters wedding! From the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour- to them owning the order of events and being able to really read the crowd during the reception. They are unique because they were able to keep everyone dancing the entire evening! It wasn't a chunk of mandatory wedding events (first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, speeches) and THEN the party- their timeline allowed our guests to party all night while sprinkling in the tradition reception staples. They worked with my daughter to make sure she was comfortable with the timeline, and even eased her mind with a 'do not play' list. They have a great energy and were able to make sure this was a real celebration! I cant tell you how many compliments I received that night- and how all the chairs at the tables were empty because everyone was on the dance floor! Thank you Custom DJ team!! We would recommend you for any event!!!
  • Liz
    Liz Q. Married on 08/06/2021

These guys are THE BEST! Hire them.

I've had so many guests tell me, our son's wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever attended and I know Lenny, Bryan and Fabio from Custom DJ Services was one of the reasons. From start to finish, they were so professional in the way they customized our event down to the most minute detail and then executed to perfection. They are true experts and professionals at what they do. I loved the way they coordinated with the venue and our wedding coordinator so everything went off without a hitch. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. We didn't even tell them what music to play for the party and everyone was on the dance floor, young and ol,d the entire night! Our daughter has already told us we're hiring them again for her wedding in a few years!
    Gabrielle Married on 05/20/2021

The absolute BEST!

Custom DJ Services is absolutely incredible! From the moment we first met with Bryan and Lenny, my husband and I knew that we needed to book them immediately for our wedding day. We are SO glad that we did because they were truly amazing! They were so responsive and professional every step of the way, ensuring that we didn’t have a single thing to worry about. The best part is that they know how to throw a party. Our guests continue to tell us how amazing the music was and how much fun they had. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding night thanks to them!! We would HIGHLY recommend Custom DJ’s to anyone looking for an unforgettable wedding day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 04/24/2021

True pleasure!!!!

Worth every penny!!!! Life of party.
  • John and Arlene
    Cummings Married on 04/23/2021

Look no further! Bryan and Custom DJ Services are the best!

Bryan and his team at Custom DJ Services were literally the perfect match for our daughter’s wedding last month. During our initial call and follow up meetings, he assured us he had everything covered and he certainly did. We left the meeting so relaxed knowing he had everything under control. He was very thorough in planning the details and put our minds at ease because he laid out the entire order of events from moment to moment from ceremony to reception and everything in between. All of our doubts about timing and entrances and dances and speeches were solved once he helped us lay out the timeline. From cocktail hour to the end of the night, the mood was set and the music was perfect. Bryan came with two other members of his team and the three of them had the party on from the moment the reception started. My daughter and her husband made their entrance and hit the dance floor with cold sparks (indoor fireworks basically) with a loud fun song and the party was on. From that moment Bryan and his team had people on their feet all night. They really knew the crowd and everyone literally danced all night. We had to extend the DJ and bar because no one wanted the night to end. We highly recommend Bryan and Custom DJ Services! Everyone at the wedding was raving about them.
  • Chien
    Chien M. Married on 03/27/2021

Hire them!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Custom DJ Services. Very professional and accommodating business. Bryan made the music aspect of the wedding planning less stressful. He knew exactly what music and genre to play before the ceremony, during cocktail hour, and the reception. I will definitely hire Custom DJ Services for future events. A+
  • Brittney
    Brittney W. Married on 02/12/2021

Best dj ever! 1000% recommend

Bryan, Lenny and Bruno are seriously THE BEST in the business. When I say the entire dance floor was full the entire night I am not kidding. I got married 5 days ago and my feet and calve muscles are still hurting from how much dancing we did! They played every single song at the perfect time and truly threw us the best party ever. This team exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding night was amazing. There are no words to describe how thankful I am that we decided to go with Custom DJ Services for ceremony, cocktail and reception music. If you want a party like no other, people dancing the entire night no matter what the song choice, this team is who you want! All I wanted for my wedding was to have a dance party and we sure as heck had one! Thank you thank you thank you for everything you guys did for us!! I have received so many compliments about how amazing our DJ was and how cool the up lighting was and everyone is still raving about how their voice is gone from singing and how incredible the night was. Best music vendor decision ever!
    Neal C. Married on 02/06/2021

Custom DJ Services MUST HIRE!!!

Neal C
    Custom DJ Services knows how to throw a party! My wife and I could not be happier that we went with them for our wedding. From helping to coordinate planning the evening to bringing it all together the night of, they relieve so much stress. You are their top priority and they are always their to answer your phone call. In addition, they know how to make music flow and transition to and from different stages of your event so well. I want to give a special thank you to Bryan, Lenny, and Fabio for making our day that much more special! You are in great hands when you go with Custom DJ Services.
  • Melissa
    Melissa E. Married on 01/01/2021

Great company & music

Bryan was amazing throughout the entire wedding process! Willing to help in any way and really experienced in choosing the best music for the crowd. I received so many compliments during and after my wedding about the music and dj! Totally recommend!!
    Chris M. Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

I
    We couldn’t of been happier with our choice of DJ. Leading up to the wedding they stayed in touch the entire time with updates. Had us complete a simple questionnaire that really explained what we were looking for.

We gave very little direction and they did a great job. I can’t tell you how many of our guests complemented the music, timing, and style.

We were extremely pleased with Custom DJ Services and I cannot recommend them enough.
    Cathy C. Married on 12/06/2020

Best Djs in town!

Custom Dj was a preferred vendor from the Addison where they do many events. They handled all the music from ceremony through reception so that made their price a bargain. They were friendly with great communication and had suggestions for each part of the event but accommodated special requests. Timing was perfect and great mix of music had everybody dancing!
    Ashley D. Married on 10/03/2020

The best ever

Honestly Bryan, Lenny and Fabio are THE BEST.
    If you’re looking for a DJ stop looking and just call them. I’m not kidding. My wedding was so much fun and it was all due to the three of these guys. All of my guests haven’t stopped raving about how much fun they were. There was never a dull moment in the night. Every idea I had for the wedding they ran with and made it ten times better than I could have come up with on my own. They ran the entire night for me so smoothly. Communication was great before the wedding so everything was perfectly planned in advance. We couldn’t be more happy with these guys!
  • Antoinette
    Antoinette L. Married on 10/02/2020

Awesome, helpful, more than a wedding DJ!

Bryan was awesome helping us prepare for the process, I never felt rushed, it was very easygoing. Had a last minute request for cold sparklers and that was not a problem.
    They were also great team at the wedding, we felt like it was totally taken care of.
  • Pamela
    Pamela G. Married on 08/29/2020

Beyond amazing

When planning our wedding, I was recommended to contact custom DJ services by my realtor. I can say it was the best decision going with them! They were very informative from the start and were in constant contact with us through out the process. We did have to change our date due to COVID but they were able to work with us and gave us one less stress to worry about! Bryan helped out with our requests for the songs for mother/son dance and father/daughter which he made it go very smoothly! They kept the party going all night and the lighting they had went perfectly with the song choices. We gave them free range on the music to play and we are super happy we did. To this day people continue to talk about how amazing the music was! Book with them and you will have no regrets about it!
  • Vivian
    Vivian F. Married on 06/07/2020

Great DJ and Great Communication

We had a great experience working with Custom DJs. We had to postpone our wedding several times due to Covid and they were very flexible and accommodating. Bryan was very attentive and great at communicating. He made sure that our wedding flowed smoothly and everyone seemed to enjoy the music.
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing experience!

Working with Bryan and Custom DJ's was a dream. They were easily one of our best vendors and easiest to work with. Planning a wedding from out of state can sometimes get stressful but they made planning and communication a breeze. Almost a month later and we are still getting compliments on how great the music was from guests young to old!
    Carly Married on 04/08/2020

Above and Beyond

My wedding would not have been the same without Custom DJ Services. They made it the PARTY that I dreamed of and I can not recommend them highly enough.
  • jess.shaw898
    Jessica S. Married on 01/19/2020

Use them and your wedding will be AMAZING

TLDR: HIRE THEM!!

I like to *think* I wasnt a bridezilla- but I know I can be VERY particular about things. VERY PARTICULAR. I worked hand in hand with Bryan to make sure my wedding was perfect. Since I am located out of state, he was very flexible with meeting my parents for breakfast to chat more about his services. He got on numerous phone calls with me, sent follow ups and texts throughout our engagement to see how everything was going, and what questions we had. He was very clear and organized with his approach to make sure we as the bride and groom understood what decisions he needed from us (song choices, etc). We talked timeline of events, etc. Once we got to the actual day of the wedding, he really took control to make sure everything was smooth. Not only do these guys have a great ear for music, and reading the crowd, but they do a wonderful job emcee-ing the event. He gave me a really good idea of what was needed from me, and unlike many of my friends who tell me they are just too busy to sit or eat during their wedding, their timeline allowed us to enjoy the event! I am so thankful for Bryan and Len and the team. They were even thoughtful enough to send me photos of their different setups so I could choose the aesthetic that made the most sense for our event. These guys came HIGHLY recommended, and it is no question as to why. People told me this wedding was one of the most fun- even all the old people were out of their seats dancing. This day was FABULOUS and Custom DJs is a main reason why!!!

• Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 01/11/2020

On the dance floor allllllll nighttttt

no lie we were on the dance floor all night! Bryan was a pleasure to work with! Always willing to meet up...only a text away, and super quick to respond to one of my many questions!! He helped me out when I needed advice of timeline and songs to choose and he kept the party going!!! Guests are still talking about how great the music was!!! I never gave him a list I just trusted him to “play off the room and the vibe” and he nailed it!! Would highly recommend! Bryan and his team were great and they really listened to what we wanted! We had an amazing time (BEST DAY EVER) you will not regret this decision!!!!
    Marisa G. Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing!

Bryan and Len were the BEST!!! From ceremony to cocktail to reception they were amazing. Extremely professional and personable! We couldn’t have asked for a better night. They kept not only my fiancé and I, but all of our guests happy and on the dance floor!
    Kaley Married on 11/30/2019

Beyond wonderful!

They were absolutely great!! From beginning to end!! Couldn’t imagine it any more perfect. They made everything run so smooth and was truly spectacular!
    Jamie Married on 11/27/2019

Amazing!!!! One of the best decisions we made

You guys are phenomenal! We contacted you last minute and you jumped right in and made our day amazing!!! You guys truly made our wedding! Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!
    Claire C. Married on 11/15/2019

Custom DJs are absolutely amazing!

Bryan and Leonard were absolutely amazing. From the beginning Bryan was so helpful and extremely attentive to all of his couples. He would check in frequently to see if we had any questions and day of made us feel very comfortable. We had the most amazing time at our wedding. Bryan and Len absolutely crushed it and all of our guests raved about how amazing they were!
    Sean O. Married on 09/29/2019

Above and Beyond expectations.

Bryan and Lenny went above and beyond in making sure our wedding went as smoothly as possible. Their skill and dedication to their craft was on display all evening. Everything flowed beautifully. The transitions from the music to the speeches to dinner and to the dances and games was flawless. Another DJ would not have made our evening nearly as special.
    Danielle V. Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic, amazing, 10/10

This was the best DJ I could have chosen. He read the crowd and kept the party going all night. No one wanted to leave. I wish I could go back in time just to relive the excitement on the dance floor. Everything was just wonderful!