Custom DJ Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Serra V. Married on 07/16/2022

So happy!

BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE was to have DJ Bryan and his team entertain our wedding. We can’t stop thinking of how incredible Bryan was from start to finish. The genuine care and love he shows is extraordinary. Bryan always reached out to us to check on how our planning was going leading up to the big day. It puts a huge smile on my face thinking of the wedding night- he went above and beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. I will recommend him and his team to any new bride, you will be doing yourself a huge favor!!!!! We adore you Bryan, so much.
  • Leatha
    Leatha L. Married on 06/27/2022

Wow just wow

We hired Custom DJ Services for my daughters wedding and cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about them. If 10 stars was available they would deserve them. By far the best DJ I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. They went above and beyond to help my make my daughters day amazing. They were a constant resource for EVERYTHING about the wedding. 100% we will be using them for all of our events forward. Do yourself a favor and choose them for any event you want to go perfectly.
    Kristen S. Married on 04/29/2022

Partied all night long!

Cannot say enough great things about Bryan and his team! Bryan was such a joy to work with, so responsive and accommodating, and brought some really cool ideas to enhance our party! We have had so many compliments about how good our DJ was, during the wedding, and even now months later. He listened to us in terms of variety of songs we wanted played, when to really bring the party, and really guided the flow of the evening to make it seamless. We had a pretty packed dance floor all night long, and cannot thank them enough. Definitely will not go wrong with Custom DJ Services!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashleigh S. Married on 04/08/2022

Best wedding dj!

Now that we have recovered after the BEST night of our lives, we wanted to reach out and say thank you so much for everything from our wedding! Bryan and his team were both so amazing and everyone had a blast! Our friend and friends were all raving how amazing the music was and our DJ all together! Bryan and his partner made it such a memorable night and we can't thank them enough for everything over the past year! We appreciate all the help and are thankful we were able to work together. We will certainly refer them to any other friends looking for a DJ as well for any weddings or events!

HIGHLY recommend booking Bryan at Custom DJ Services!
    Shane G. Married on 03/27/2022

The Best DJ Around!

Bryan and his crew at Custom made every single thing easy and guided us from day 1. They did a fantastic job and made the party of our dreams come to life! He was always there and super communicative and always put us at ease whenever we had a question arise. I highly recommend using them because they’ll give you the best event you’ve ever had!
    Brynn D. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t think twice about hiring them!!!

Custom DJs absolutely killed it at our wedding. They played jams the entire time and no one stopped dancing. Everyone who has complimented us on the wedding has said “the dj was amazing!” Don’t think twice about hiring them. They took care of everything and I completely trusted them throughout this entire process. They are the best of the best.
    Js Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Custom DJs are a MUST HAVE to Party!

Custom DJs absolutely crush it! After reviewing a few DJs we met Bryan and all our questions were answered. Beyond his ability to literally give us a minute by minute schedule of how the night would most likely play out, he listened to our song choices and interests and put together an unbelievable set list. Professional throughout and a party right up until the end, we couldn't have imagined a better way to entertain our family and fiends on our wedding day! Thank you guys for making it an unforgettable night!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 03/19/2022

Best DJ Ever!!

Bryan and team were way more than just our wedding entertainment. They ran the show! We planned our wedding from Ohio, and Bryan really helped my fiance and I understand how everything that day would work and how to prepare. He was also super flexible with song changes and requests literally day of the wedding, and was just amazing and super fun to work with. We will miss our Zoom calls with Bryan now that our wedding is over! If you are getting married in South Florida, look no further than Custom DJ Services!!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 03/13/2022

beyond amazing..

Bryan and Fabio are RIDICULOUS. Literally, they gave us our dream wedding but better. We wanted a nonstop party, and they came through 10 fold. From the very beginning Bryan was responsive, approachable, helpful and just amazing. He listened when I told him how I visioned the night, offered suggestions and happily accepted mine. I had guests on the floor from 6p-11p and literally CRYING when it was over. MULTIPLE people said it was the best wedding they have ever been to (and we have a crowd of partiers). The music was PERFECT- Bryan read the room, played music that flowed naturally, didn't play any song too long. PERFECT. The MC (Fabio) was incredible. He kept everyone entertained, engaged and on the dance floor. We requested speakers to dance on so we took full advantage and it made the party that much better. Both my hubby and I went crowd surfing by our guests! I mean, really, this wedding was unreal and perfect. Bryan took some wicked videos of the party from his DJ angle so that was another plus. I would recommend this crew for ANY party. Literally, when I die, I want them to come and DJ the event. Anyone who considers these folks and doesn't hire them is a fool...
    Sarah B. Married on 03/05/2022

Crushed it

It has taken me a bit to write this review because it is hard to convey in a review how awesome Bryan and his team were. Bryan was thorough from the start- after my first phone call with him, we got together so my fiancé and I could meet him in person. He went through all the details and what we wanted our wedding to look like. He had never done a wedding at our venue so he made a trip to see it BEFORE we even booked with him. We felt very confident in Bryan and even though he was more expensive than other DJs we were considering, we decided to book with him. Over the next year, Bryan would periodically email me to check in. He told me I didn't need to respond all the time ( I don't think I did) but he wanted to check in which made him feel very accessible if I did need something. In the two weeks before our wedding, Bryan and I had several phone calls and many emails regarding the flow of the night. He knew how we wanted our night to run and suggested the best timeline. As for the day of our wedding, he CRUSHED it! No mic issues during ceremony, seamless transitions and party vibes all night. He had a back up plan for everything and we never had to worry. He kept all of our guests dancing and partying until the end. He also knew I loved Taylor Swift and played an extra song just when we thought it was over to end the night. My husband and I couldn't stop talking about how great he was for days after our wedding. He was worth double (or more) what we paid him. I would recommend Bryan to anyone getting married. If you want an awesome wedding with an awesome DJ, use them!
    Nicole R. Married on 01/06/2022

Best DJ Company ever!

Custom DJ services were phenomenal! Bryan was such a pleasure to work with and was very involved planning everything with us. He really wanted to get to know us as a couple to be able to create the perfect atmosphere to fit us and the crowd we would have at our wedding. He even helped us come up with the song we would first come out to as husband and wife. We are both hockey fans and he recommended using an air horn from one of the hockey teams, we would have never thought of that if it wasn't for him. Len was also so amazing, they make a great team! They also did a wonderful job with cold sparks at the altar and clouds on the dance floor. I also had two extra dances, one with my mom and one with the men in my family and they were able to fit it into our schedule where guests would enjoy but not get overwhelmed. Bryan and Len definitely knew how to keep the party going, most of our guests were on the dance floor and they knew the perfect songs to play and when to play them. I would highly recommend them if you want your guests to have a good time!
  • Caleb
    Caleb L. Married on 01/05/2022

🴥 best djs ever!🴥

My wife, Kate & I absolutely LOVED Custom DJ services & highly recommend them to everyone!! They were professional, fun, super high energy & made the party a blast! Everyone, all my friends & family, had a great time dancing the night away, breaking it down, and our incredible DJs truly made that possible with the greatest songs, mixed so perfectly! Nobody DJs like Custom DJ Services! The best!!
  • Russ
    Russ F. Married on 11/01/2021

Outstanding Entertainment!

I'm not going to age myself by writing how many weddings Ive been to, but as the father of a 30 year old- its been quite a few throughout the years. Bryan and Len with Custom DJs really ROCKED my daughters wedding! From the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour- to them owning the order of events and being able to really read the crowd during the reception. They are unique because they were able to keep everyone dancing the entire evening! It wasn't a chunk of mandatory wedding events (first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, speeches) and THEN the party- their timeline allowed our guests to party all night while sprinkling in the tradition reception staples. They worked with my daughter to make sure she was comfortable with the timeline, and even eased her mind with a 'do not play' list. They have a great energy and were able to make sure this was a real celebration! I cant tell you how many compliments I received that night- and how all the chairs at the tables were empty because everyone was on the dance floor! Thank you Custom DJ team!! We would recommend you for any event!!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna B. Married on 10/02/2021

The best day ever!!

DJ Bryan and assistants did an amazing job at my wedding. It’s such a breath of fresh air to not to have to worry about anything music related. I completely recommend custom DJ Services to make your wedding day the best party ever!
  • Liz
    Liz Q. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These guys are THE BEST! Hire them.

I've had so many guests tell me, our son's wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever attended and I know Lenny, Bryan and Fabio from Custom DJ Services was one of the reasons. From start to finish, they were so professional in the way they customized our event down to the most minute detail and then executed to perfection. They are true experts and professionals at what they do. I loved the way they coordinated with the venue and our wedding coordinator so everything went off without a hitch. I honestly can't say enough good things about them. We didn't even tell them what music to play for the party and everyone was on the dance floor, young and ol,d the entire night! Our daughter has already told us we're hiring them again for her wedding in a few years!
    Gabrielle Married on 05/20/2021

The absolute BEST!

Custom DJ Services is absolutely incredible! From the moment we first met with Bryan and Lenny, my husband and I knew that we needed to book them immediately for our wedding day. We are SO glad that we did because they were truly amazing! They were so responsive and professional every step of the way, ensuring that we didn’t have a single thing to worry about. The best part is that they know how to throw a party. Our guests continue to tell us how amazing the music was and how much fun they had. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding night thanks to them!! We would HIGHLY recommend Custom DJ’s to anyone looking for an unforgettable wedding day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 04/24/2021

True pleasure!!!!

Worth every penny!!!! Life of party.
  • John and Arlene
    Cummings Married on 04/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Bryan and Custom DJ Services are the best!

Bryan and his team at Custom DJ Services were literally the perfect match for our daughter’s wedding last month. During our initial call and follow up meetings, he assured us he had everything covered and he certainly did. We left the meeting so relaxed knowing he had everything under control. He was very thorough in planning the details and put our minds at ease because he laid out the entire order of events from moment to moment from ceremony to reception and everything in between. All of our doubts about timing and entrances and dances and speeches were solved once he helped us lay out the timeline. From cocktail hour to the end of the night, the mood was set and the music was perfect. Bryan came with two other members of his team and the three of them had the party on from the moment the reception started. My daughter and her husband made their entrance and hit the dance floor with cold sparks (indoor fireworks basically) with a loud fun song and the party was on. From that moment Bryan and his team had people on their feet all night. They really knew the crowd and everyone literally danced all night. We had to extend the DJ and bar because no one wanted the night to end. We highly recommend Bryan and Custom DJ Services! Everyone at the wedding was raving about them.
    Chien M. Married on 03/27/2021

Hire them!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Custom DJ Services. Very professional and accommodating business. Bryan made the music aspect of the wedding planning less stressful. He knew exactly what music and genre to play before the ceremony, during cocktail hour, and the reception. I will definitely hire Custom DJ Services for future events. A+
  • Brittney
    Brittney W. Married on 02/12/2021

Best dj ever! 1000% recommend

Bryan, Lenny and Bruno are seriously THE BEST in the business. When I say the entire dance floor was full the entire night I am not kidding. I got married 5 days ago and my feet and calve muscles are still hurting from how much dancing we did! They played every single song at the perfect time and truly threw us the best party ever. This team exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding night was amazing. There are no words to describe how thankful I am that we decided to go with Custom DJ Services for ceremony, cocktail and reception music. If you want a party like no other, people dancing the entire night no matter what the song choice, this team is who you want! All I wanted for my wedding was to have a dance party and we sure as heck had one! Thank you thank you thank you for everything you guys did for us!! I have received so many compliments about how amazing our DJ was and how cool the up lighting was and everyone is still raving about how their voice is gone from singing and how incredible the night was. Best music vendor decision ever!
    Neal C. Married on 02/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Custom DJ Services MUST HIRE!!!

Neal C
    Custom DJ Services knows how to throw a party! My wife and I could not be happier that we went with them for our wedding. From helping to coordinate planning the evening to bringing it all together the night of, they relieve so much stress. You are their top priority and they are always their to answer your phone call. In addition, they know how to make music flow and transition to and from different stages of your event so well. I want to give a special thank you to Bryan, Lenny, and Fabio for making our day that much more special! You are in great hands when you go with Custom DJ Services.
  • Melissa
    Melissa E. Married on 01/01/2021

Great company & music

Bryan was amazing throughout the entire wedding process! Willing to help in any way and really experienced in choosing the best music for the crowd. I received so many compliments during and after my wedding about the music and dj! Totally recommend!!
    Chris M. Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

I
    We couldn’t of been happier with our choice of DJ. Leading up to the wedding they stayed in touch the entire time with updates. Had us complete a simple questionnaire that really explained what we were looking for.

We gave very little direction and they did a great job. I can’t tell you how many of our guests complemented the music, timing, and style.

We were extremely pleased with Custom DJ Services and I cannot recommend them enough.
    Cathy C. Married on 12/06/2020

Best Djs in town!

Custom Dj was a preferred vendor from the Addison where they do many events. They handled all the music from ceremony through reception so that made their price a bargain. They were friendly with great communication and had suggestions for each part of the event but accommodated special requests. Timing was perfect and great mix of music had everybody dancing!
  • Lacey
    Lacey K. Married on 11/06/2020

10/10 Would Recommend!

Bryan and his team were absolutely amazing! They kept everyone dancing all night and did the best job keeping the flow of the night in tact. All of my guests can't stop talking about how it was the funnest wedding, all because of the DJ and atmosphere they provided. Would highly recommend!
illustration stars