Custom DJ Services Reviews

Custom DJ Services 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Winowsky · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing experience!

Working with Bryan and Custom DJ's was a dream. They were easily one of our best vendors and easiest to work with. Planning a wedding from out of state can sometimes get stressful but they made planning and communication a breeze. Almost a month later and we are still getting compliments on how great the music was from guests young to old!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sean Oneill · Married on 09/29/2019

Above and Beyond expectations.

Bryan and Lenny went above and beyond in making sure our wedding went as smoothly as possible. Their skill and dedication to their craft was on display all evening. Everything flowed beautifully. The transitions from the music to the speeches to dinner and to the dances and games was flawless. Another DJ would not have made our evening nearly as special.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sa R · Married on 06/11/2019

Amazing, friendly, fun

We worked with Bryan for our wedding, who was amazing. He held our hands with the wedding process over a year before our date and was responsive to all our questions, many of which were not even DJ-related. CustomDJ was happy to make different permutations of the schedule and song list as we requested, always with a great attitude. When I had a bridal freak out the day before, Bryan called me and gave me the pep talk I needed. The guests all had a blast the day of the wedding, I highly recommend hiring custom DJ!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Tracey · Married on 05/26/2019

Our wedding DJ

Bryan was wonderful to work with. We had some very specific requests and he made all of them work! He was always relaxed, agreeable and responsive! I’ve already called him to secure a date for another family event! I highly recommend Custom DJ!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Erneshia · Married on 03/30/2019

Mrs. Simpson

Their dedication to me and my now husband was remarkable. Their organization and attention to details allowed us to have a perfect wedding day. Bryan knew what we wanted without asking. He thought ahead and guided us every step of the way. You can’t go wrong with this company !

Sent on 04/10/2019

Allison · Married on 03/30/2019

Never left the dance floor

no words can describe the TOP NOTCH quality of professionalism, kindness, music, patience, and ease of working with Brian and Len of custom DJ services! From the music for the wedding party and me and my fiance's entrance to the last dance (a 5 hr reception) I only sat down 2 times: to take a bite of my food and to catch my breath from all the cardio I got from dancing I did on the dance floor. Every time I wanted to sit down and rest..I couldn't because one song after another was MY JAM! Brian and Len ran the reception Smoothly and flawlessly. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and stressful.... but Brian and len were so attentive to details, easy going, and reliable that I did NOT worry once about the reception and the music...so i could devote my attention to other details of wedding day. Their high energy and perfect picks/mixes of all the songs played my wedding night truly made my wedding day the best day of my life! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! #teamCustomDjServices #iNeverSatDown

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jacquelyn Breakey · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Dj !!

A wedding reception is supposed to be a party, and Custom Dj Services brought the party!! Bryan played all the best songs and kept the energy in the room going all night long! The dance floor was never empty, all our guests had a blast! We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Custom Dj Service!
    Much appreciation!
    -Mr & Mrs Breakey!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jessie Richter · Married on 01/27/2019

I could not stop dancing!!

My husband and I could not stop dancing!! We had such a wonderful time at our reception. It was hard to justify the extra cost going through the wedding planning process, and I kept thinking, cant we just make a playlist and have someone play it? But having music tailored to you and your friends is TOTALLY WORTH IT. and having professionals lead the music throughout the night makes all the difference. Our wedding reception was super exciting and entertaining. Multiple people told us we had the best music of any wedding they've been too. And the DJ's were the best; relatable, friendly, on the floor with us. People loved it. If you want to really have a good time at your wedding reception, like we did. I would highly recommend custom DJ.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Custom DJ Services 12
    Custom DJ Services 13

China · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Bryan and his team were absolutely wonderful. Bryan was so responsive throughout the entire process and would often check in with us to see how we were doing and answer any questions we had. He was fantastic with all of our other vendors and we could truly relax and enjoy our wedding knowing we were in good hands. Thanks for making our day awesome!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily Messer · Married on 10/26/2018

The BEST in the business!!!

Working in a wedding venue for 4.5 years, my now husband and I have seen countless bands and DJs, and have always known Custom DJ Services was our one and only choice when our turn came. Let me tell you, NOBODY does it like Custom DJ Services!! Len and Bryan know how to get everybody on the dance floor and most importantly keep the party going. Len DJ'd our event and absolutely exceeded our expectations. Words cannot describe how thankful we are for Len. We have had countless people tell us how much they loved you, how much fun they had, and how much their feet hurt because the could not stop dancing!! You listened to our needs and knew how to incorporate a wide variety of music for everyone. Thank you for being apart of the best night of our lives and making it so special and FUN!! It was amazing, everyday we say we wish we could do it again. Lenny, you are by far the best in the business! We love you!
    Lots of love,
    Emily & Matt Messer

Sent on 11/17/2018

Thery · Married on 10/05/2018

The best DJ services you coould get!

Having a good party/reception is one of the highlights the couple and guests will always remember about the wedding, which makes finding one a bit nerve-wracking. Thankfully we didn't have to do much research when it came to finding a DJ. The first day we heard he was highly recommended, we knew he was good. The day we spoke to him over the phone, we knew he was great. During the planning process when he frequently checked on us and helped us plan our wedding, we knew he was amazing and couldn't possibly get anyone better! Bryan is so much more than a DJ! He helped us picked songs, organize our ceremony and reception, and he reads the crowd well. That definitely comes in handy when a Dominican and American family come together to party and have different taste in music! :D He coordinates every detail with the venue, photographers, caterers, officiant...every single person involved in your wedding!
    We honestly highly recommend Custom DJ Services to anyone needing a DJ and if its for your wedding, they are a MUST!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/08/2018

Custom DJ Services is absolutely amazing! If anyone needs DJ services and professionalism of the highest degree then I suggest you hire this company. My wife and were inspired by every song and the coordination that came with the program. Our guests too were astonished by the song selection of Brian. Custom DJs is also very organized and kept us on point. They tend to create a stress-free environment as well which we believe can enhance the event experience. There isn't enough stars to give for the performance of this company.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Janeen · Married on 06/30/2018

We got married June 2018 at Farmer's Table and hired Bryan about 2 weeks before our wedding. The music was amazing and exceeded our expectation. He's very professional , worked in our song requests perfectly. Our guest list was a mixed aged group of Americans and Jamaicans , so finding the right balance was important to us. Everyone was dancing and had an amazing time. Our guests keep saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the music played a big part in that. Everything was on time and went according to plan (cake cutting, first dance etc) . Thanks for making our wedding super special.

Sent on 08/08/2018

E · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan was fantastic! A true professional, I knew from our initial conversation after hearing the passion in his voice he would be great, and he was! He made me look even better in my wifes eyes. He helped with our scheduling, played our music. He listened to what we wanted for the night. 5 Star all the way.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rachelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Len and Custom DJ Services were absolutely amazing! They were our DJ for our December wedding at the Harriet Himmel Theatre. Len was great and he really helped keep the flow of the wedding and reception go smoothly. I think a DJ can really make or break your wedding vibe and with Len and his team they absolutely rocked it! He would tell me, 1 more song until cake cutting ect, it really helped keep everything running smoothly. They really listen to your vision and make it come alive.

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

The best in the biz...

My planner told me they are the best in the biz, and she was absolutely right. They worked with us from day one on pricing and what we wanted for our day from music selections, to lights, to helping us create the "vibe" we wanted for our big day. They worked our cocktail hour and reception, and essentially became our day of coordinator. They kept the timeline going so that everything was on time, they were the best DJs I've ever seen for getting a party started and feeling the crowd for what to play next. I cant recommend Lenny and Bryan enough. They are truly the best in the biz.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Barbara Raßhofer Carnrick · Married on 02/18/2018

Fairytale Wedding

The whole team of custom DJ Service was outstanding highly professional. During prep times Bryan responder very quickly to any of my questions and concerns. During our wedding the created a magnificent atmosphere with the perfect music at the right moment. Our live act was guided very professional and the video worked out just perfectly. My guest had fun and dancing all evening long.
    Absolutely highly recommended for any event.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Easy 5 stars. I cannot imagine someone else doing a better job. I did not have to tell them a single thing to play. Custom DJ Services somehow managed to play exactly what we liked and exactly what would get everyone moving. The DJ is crucial and the compliments we received on these guys behalf speaks volumes. Be smart with your DJ and MC choice. These guys do it perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Custom DJ Services 14

Brenna · Married on 09/15/2017

Bryan and Lenny were nothing short of amazing when they DJ'd our wedding on 9/15/17 at The Addison. They were one of the preferred vendors of the venue. From the first time I spoke with Bryan, I knew his fun, upbeat, energetic personality was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding party. I gave Bryan some direction on what type of music my husband and I liked, and he hit the ball out of the park. I actually had guests coming up to me throughout the night telling me how amazing I had done in selecting the playlist. Little did they know that Bryan and Lenny were the ones that selected all of the music and kept the party bumping the entire night. They did a great job with the more mellow music throughout cocktail hour and dinner, but actually threw in some dance music in between the salad and dinner courses to liven things up a bit. Our family and friends took the bait and hit the dance floor early, and took advantage of the opportunity to get up and dance before sitting down for the main course. I am so very pleased with Bryan and Lenny and couldn't have asked for a better team to make our party a memorable evening. Book them now! Also - pay a little extra for the lighting the offer too - it set the mood perfectly.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emily · Married on 05/12/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! My guests were on the dance floor all night! The lighting was great and the sound was great! Had so much fun. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/24/2017

Custom DJ Services MADE our entire night! Worked with Bryan throughout the entire wedding process. Bryan was a life saver for this wedding! Custom DJ was able to coordinate with all others involved in the wedding process (which is critical to a smooth day-of!) to ensure everyone was on the same page and knew exactly what to do. There is much more coordination in the day than you would expect. The direction provided by Custom DJ was reason enough to hire them!

Music was on point throughout the night and we had people on the dance floor the entire time! Music selection as the night progressed matched the vibe of the guests, "must-plays" were honored at the right time, and the overall flow of the night was unbeatable! Bryan was kind enough to go above and beyond to set up up-lighting that looked absolutely incredible

Book Custom DJ Services with absolute confidence and prepare to sleep easy. You will received professional guidance on your big day and experience a truly special event.

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/13/2017

Booking Custom DJ Services was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They are true professionals who will work with you to craft the perfect "vibe" for your event and boy do they deliver. I could not imagine my wedding with any other DJ.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2017

Hands down the best DJ service around!!!! Over the years, I have been to multiple weddings that Custom DJ Services played at and let me tell you that EVERYONE is on the dance floor! I had DJ Lenny do my wedding last weekend and he was incredible!!! My acoustic guitar musician never showed for our 5:30 ceremony.....I was able to contact DJ Lenny and he was able to make it to my wedding in less than 30 minutes so we were able to start our ceremony. Thank you soooo very much for turning a disaster into a successful, fun, and memorable ceremony.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/27/2017

I highly recommend booking Custom DJ Services for your wedding- Bryan helped us choose the perfect songs for our ceremony, parent dances, and introductions. He also made sure we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding and kept things flowing perfectly!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Pamela · Married on 03/26/2017

Top notch! Bryan and his team are so amazing!! He took the time to talk to us several times during the planning process, helped us with our special dances, and gave us advice about several aspects of our wedding (not just music!). He and Len did an awesome job at our wedding, especially with mixing in some Latin music. It was all spectacular! Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 03/29/2017