Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Turino Photography

Crystal Turino is a wedding photographer from the Capital District of New York, offering a blend of both photojournalistic photography with the more formal (posed) shots as well. Contact Crystal today for more information!

www.crystalturinophotography.com

Follow Crystal Turino Photography on

dsc7896
9b735562beb1f35a 1452095487443 albany ny wedding photographer 2
albany ny wedding photographer 2
dsc6886
jj 415
Crystal Turino Photography
glen sanders mansion bridal party photo
dsc3019

Crystal Turino Photography 4
Crystal Turino Photography 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Crystal was my first vendor hire when I started to plan my wedding. Her photography encapsulates everything I wanted my wedding to be: raw, un-doctored, romantic and soft. Throughout the planning process Crystal was responsive and attentive to all my (sometimes outlandish) questions. We built a connection through my visits that I hope will last a lifetime. The day of the wedding Crystal orchestrated everything. Because she was there I knew nothing would be missed and everything would move along in a timely manner. She really took charge, and trust me every bride needs someone that will do that! Her ability to direct allowed me the ability to enjoy every second of my day - I didn't have to think at all. And then came the photos. I got married on 10/7/2017, and we had all of our edited photos by 11/3/2017. Which is crazy fast, in case you didn't know. Each one of them was flawless, and I still haven't been able to decide which ones to print because they're all too perfect! I cannot wait to continue to use Crystal's services for our babies when they arrive!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Crystal Turino Photography 6
    Crystal Turino Photography 7
    Crystal Turino Photography 8

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Crystal was easily the best choice I made through out all my wedding planning. To put it simply she is beyond talented, has an amazing eye, great quality photos, and is such a joy to work with in general. My husband and I had both our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by her and I can't even begin to tell you how much we loved our photos. What is truly special about her is that she has such a joyous personality and at the same time, she has a highly trained eye for what makes a great photograph. She was very open to listen to what we wanted yet at the same time we leaned on her expertise sine she is the expert and we were not disappointed because she came with so many great ideas. I am beyond thankful we had her to memorialize our memories of our engagement and wedding because I know I will continue to look back at these photos with a smile. She made our day even more special than we thought was possible, which is something that I value in a photographer. While the photo quality is high up there on what one looks for in a photographer (which hers is) it is also important that your photographer is a good person because this is someone who will be there for all those special moments like when you zip up your dress for the first time (which she is). So all in all I HIGHLY recommend booking her as your photographer, you will be very happy with your choice.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Crystal Turino Photography 9
    Crystal Turino Photography 10

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

Before I started planning my own wedding, I coordinated hundreds of weddings at a well-known venue in central New York. During that time, I had the privilege and pleasure of working with many talented photographers and knew exactly the style and quality of photography I was looking for.

Unfortunately, my favorite photographers would simply not work within our budget. Finally, after months and months of searching, I stumbled across Crystal Turino Photography. I was blown away by the caliber of her work and once we met in person, I was equally blown away by how affordable her packages were!

My husband and I were able to get exactly what we wanted by working with Crystal! We didn’t have to compromise on the style and quality of our photos or our budget. We are still getting compliments about how beautiful the photos are and we are looking forward to having Crystal capture the rest of our family’s milestones!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Award

Crystal Turino Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• A Lively Event
    A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Crystal is one of the most talented photographers. She brings not only an amazing eye to an event but she brings her personality. Crystal has a special way of making clients feel relaxed and comfortable.

• Rogue Hospitality
    Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Crystal was truly amazing, in every way! She was joyful, helpful, and outgoing. The photographs that Crystal captured at Leigha and Mike’s wedding are breathtaking. She was able to make the food look as good in a picture as it tasted in real life. We highly recommend Crystal to anyone who is looking for a photographer and we look forward to work with her again!