Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crystal Anderson Photography

weddings events families pets
Photography has been my passion for over fifteen years now. It is a very intimate profession. I am present on one of the most emotional days of a person's life, and I'm there to record that emotion. I try to blend into the crowd as much as possible to not sway those moments away from their true forms. And in doing so, document the day in an honest and creative way.

I want to establish a relationship with my clients and collaborate with them. My goal is to translate your vision through photographs. I understand all the time and effort that goes into planning this celebration and it goes by so fast. And after the cake is eaten and the bouquet is thrown, your photos are those preserved details and memories.

Wedding photography takes on many forms; fashion, photojournalism, and portraiture. And I will hone into all these forms to capture your unique story.

I can't wait to talk to you about the details of your special day.  I have packages for a wide range of budgets and can also customize one just for you.

I live in Asheville and photograph mostly in Western North Carolina, but I'm available for travel.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Charlotte

13 Reviews for Crystal Anderson Photography

Crystal captured some very special moments during our wedding and reception that we will cherish forever.

I prefer candid, more relaxed shots and Crytsal listened to me when I told her that. She kept the posed photos as quick and painless for me as possible and captured so many amazing photos while we were relaxed and being ourselves.

She was punctual, responsive and very professional. She's also fun, warm and personable.

The value was fantastic as well. I highly recommend her to capture your special moments!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal is so talented. She caught some great moments and I am thrilled with the results of my pictures.

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Crystal was extremely professional and was able to capture our day perfectly! She had an eye for all the right photos and the emotion showed through each one of them. Our wedding pictures by Crystal Anderson radiate love & happiness which is exactly what our day meant to us!

Profile Picture MARIAH, 6/2/12, 2 Reviews