160 Belle Forest Circle, Nashville, TN 37221 Map · Phone number

About Crumb De La Crumb

AS SEEN ON FOOD NETWORK!!!

Want a cake that's art on the inside too?

Your special event means a lot to you. It deserves more than an "off the shelf" or average cake. Your cake should add to your experience, not spoil it. After all, your cake is the centerpiece of the event. Second to you, of course.

If you're looking for something special, then you've come to the right place.
Whether you're looking for something whimsical, new and trendy, on the edge,
or even traditional, we've got you covered.

CREATIVE CAKES. INSIDE AND OUT.

We look forward to helping you create the cake of your dreams!

Home of the "infused" cakes... don't be fooled by imitations!

Follow Crumb De La Crumb on

CrumbdeLaCrumbWeddingCakesJonathonCampbellPhotographyJCPCRUMBDELACRUMB000090low
2010logo
IMG0198

23 Reviews for Crumb De La Crumb

I am absolutely in love with my wedding cake!! Lorie was about to take bits and pieces of elements that I liked on different cakes and combined them to make my perfect cake! I am Gluten Free and CDLC was able to accommodate me. Their GF options are beyond delicious!! I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Briel · Married on 06/17/2012

I am still dreaming about our wedding cake and so is my husband, our friends, our family, and every single person at our wedding. Seriously, this isn't just the best wedding cake I have ever had, it's the best cake I've ever had! That's saying a lot, considering that I come from a family where we scout out bakeries first on every vacation and think that skipping dinner and just eating dessert is a balanced meal as long as you order multiple desserts. Lorie is a genius! Her infused cakes are insanely good...melt in your mouth with flavors that are absolute perfection. We had so much trouble choosing cake flavors because they were all so good! We ended up going with Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Baileys, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Bananas Foster, and Champagne with Strawberries (my personal request) for the wedding cake and Red Velvet and La Fin du Monde beer infused cake for the groom's cake.

We were practically attacked by guests after cutting our cake and even though we ordered far more tiers than we had guests (we only had 81 and I just kept adding tiers because we wanted more flavors), we really didn't have much cake left over. People didn't just take a bite and leave it like they do at most weddings. They gobbled their first piece and went back for not one, but two, three, even five more pieces! My brother, who doesn't even like sweets, had three pieces! We couldn't even get people to go back into the dance floor area (we cut the cake in a separate area of our reception) because they wanted a piece of the next tier. (My poor cake catering people ... they were bombarded!).

So, obviously, if you couldn't already guess from my review, the cake tastes incredible. Even better, it looked beautiful too! My fiance requested a very complex Chicago building as his groom's cake and Lorie sculpted it beautifully - so good that people swore it was cardboard. I absolutely loved my cake design too. I told Lorie my vibe and she took my ribbons and did a cool design with them. Definitely unique, artistic, and playful - exactly what I was going for.

We are counting down the days until we can go back for our one year anniversary cake, although knowing me, I won't be able to decide on a flavor and will end up ordering multiple cakes just to be able to satisfy my sweet tooth. Thanks, Lorie for cakes that have gone down in history in our family as the absolute best cakes ever!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/28/2012

HOLY COW!!!! Lorie was amazing! the cake was absolutely perfect. it mirrored my dress and was breath taking. and to top it all off it was delicious! when scott and I fed it to each other we were both anticipating the "cake in face" moment but we both just looked at each other and said "oh my god this is soooo good!!!"
    i only got the chance to try the lemon cake infused with lemon curd and one of the chocolate layers (we had 5 flavors) but people are still talking about how stunning the cake was. I never once stressed out about the cake and everything was handled on time and when promised. Plus instead of having to save the top she is making us a topper for our anniversary. all we have to do is call and tell her when we want it.

Awesome vendor, very affordable and you won't be disappointed in any way

Sent on 05/02/2012

Crumb De La Crumb FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 160 Belle Forest Circle Nashville, 37221 See on map
    9106160447 (Other Phone Number)