Cru Photography

Westminster, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! How are you? Having fun so far?

You are here, hopefully because you're wondering who I am. In short, my name is Hai-Au and I'm a person that likes to keep things simple and natural, in life and photography. Do challenge me artistically, though, because I hate to be bored :)

How? I do care to know how you picture your wedding to be. So, share it with me and I'll share my view with you. Better yet, check out my work and we can work on what I could do to capture a wedding that's exclusively YOURS.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Emmy Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I know this is way long overdue and I know I need to make this guy is well known for his talent because he's truly the talented artist, and I'm so happy to be the first to give this review
    Imagine yourself having a business with a photographer who would be talking about hours, money, etc., this is.....not Hai-Au!
    I spent hours talking to him about my ideas, his ideas and how I wanted all my photos would be taken. He pulls out your personalities through his pictures, he will find out the true beauty inside you and makes it perfectly beautiful. He knows what you want as if he lived inside your thoughts.
    Hai-Au is very professional, responsive, ethical and extremely accountable for his work. He will definitely go above and beyond just to make you happy with his service. He builds his business based on his talent, his trust and expects the same trust from his customers...and believe me, he will never fail you even once. He's taken pictures for a variety of weddings in different cultures, he knows which moments are the important and the best.
    His sense of humor, kindness and professionalism make him the best out there.
    I can't say thank you him enough to be there with me to capture all my special moments on my special day. He made us all feel special from the little ones to my family members. Guys and girls they all love him.
    If you are looking for a true talent, you are in the right place.
  • User1992899 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a very big wedding! It was about 300 guests and a whole lot of traditional ceremonies. Yet, Cru helped me get it through on budget and great service.
    With all the traditional ceremonies, my wedding took three separate days. An engagement ceremony that was three months before the wedding, ceremonies on my side and husband on the day before ... then the wedding day. On top of all this it was all done at destination location.
    At the end, my guests enjoyed the photo-corner provided by Cru, their interaction with the guests. Myself and my husband, we have memorable pictures and photo albums (a sign-in photo album and wedding album - both nicely and professionally designed and bound) that last a lifetime.

Judy Married on 12/27/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He has a creative vision. We have amazing photos of us that we can't even believe it's us in these photos. Highly recommend him for any photography occasion. He is highly professional and extremely easy to talk to, making it a breeze when we're out on our photo shoots.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Westminster Ave Westminster, CA, 92843
Location of (Cru Photography)

Cru Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cru Photography include in the starting price?

Cru Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Cru Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cru Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Cru Photography offer?

Cru Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Cru Photography offer?

Cru Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Cru Photography offer for wedding events?

Cru Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Cru Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cru Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding