Westminster, CA 92683 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cru Photography

Hi! How are you? Having fun so far?

You are here, hopefully because you're wondering who I am. In short, my name is Hai-Au and I'm a person that likes to keep things simple and natural, in life and photography. Do challenge me artistically, though, because I hate to be bored :)

How? I do care to know how you picture your wedding to be. So, share it with me and I'll share my view with you. Better yet, check out my work and we can work on what I could do to capture a wedding that's exclusively YOURS.

Follow Cru Photography on

cover11x14
cover11x14

9 Reviews for Cru Photography

Emmy · Married on 06/21/2014

I know this is way long overdue and I know I need to make this guy is well known for his talent because he's truly the talented artist, and I'm so happy to be the first to give this review
    Imagine yourself having a business with a photographer who would be talking about hours, money, etc., this is.....not Hai-Au!
    I spent hours talking to him about my ideas, his ideas and how I wanted all my photos would be taken. He pulls out your personalities through his pictures, he will find out the true beauty inside you and makes it perfectly beautiful. He knows what you want as if he lived inside your thoughts.
    Hai-Au is very professional, responsive, ethical and extremely accountable for his work. He will definitely go above and beyond just to make you happy with his service. He builds his business based on his talent, his trust and expects the same trust from his customers...and believe me, he will never fail you even once. He's taken pictures for a variety of weddings in different cultures, he knows which moments are the important and the best.
    His sense of humor, kindness and professionalism make him the best out there.
    I can't say thank you him enough to be there with me to capture all my special moments on my special day. He made us all feel special from the little ones to my family members. Guys and girls they all love him.
    If you are looking for a true talent, you are in the right place.

Sent on 07/15/2014

I had a very big wedding! It was about 300 guests and a whole lot of traditional ceremonies. Yet, Cru helped me get it through on budget and great service.
    With all the traditional ceremonies, my wedding took three separate days. An engagement ceremony that was three months before the wedding, ceremonies on my side and husband on the day before ... then the wedding day. On top of all this it was all done at destination location.
    At the end, my guests enjoyed the photo-corner provided by Cru, their interaction with the guests. Myself and my husband, we have memorable pictures and photo albums (a sign-in photo album and wedding album - both nicely and professionally designed and bound) that last a lifetime.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Judy · Married on 12/27/2013

He has a creative vision. We have amazing photos of us that we can't even believe it's us in these photos. Highly recommend him for any photography occasion. He is highly professional and extremely easy to talk to, making it a breeze when we're out on our photo shoots.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Award

Cru Photography Pricing

Cru Photography Price Rates

Cru Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Westminster, 92683 See on map