6250 Carmel Station Ave, Charlotte, NC 28226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Crown Alley Films

Let me tell you a bit about us! Our style of cinematography is candid and natural. Edited in a modern style in a movie that captures all the real moments that make your wedding so special.

What to expect
Your finished movie comes in 5 parts:

• Wedding Movie (approx 30-35 mins)
  • Toasts
  • Full Ceremony
  • Extra Scenes
  • Highlight Trailer

Movie packages starting at $3500. Contact us for full information.

Follow Crown Alley Films on

zack bride 720 poster

• Videos 3

52 Reviews for Crown Alley Films

Bailey Hebrank · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing talent and service!

We were on the fence about getting a videographer for the wedding and once we met Alan and Crown Alley Films, we were so glad we did! Beyond his awesome accent, he is so talented and really works with you to capture what your goals of the day are-- we haven't even received our video back yet and i know it will be 5-star work! thanks Alan and team!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Alan is AMAZING! He shot our wedding in April and we were so pleased with Crown Alley Films. They exceeded our expectations and was one of our favorite vendors we booked. He was so sweet to work with and his customer service is top notch. He made us feel so comfortable and captured every detail so beautifully! Your day will come and go so fast, but you will have the video forever. Best decision we made and we are so glad we chose Crown Alley. I think I've watched the video over a hundred times already. We are so thankful we booked with Crown Alley Films!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashtyn · Married on 05/27/2017

WOW! I don't have words to describe the happiness I feel with our choice of Crown Alley Films for videographer of our wedding.

After receiving our full wedding video (about 8 weeks after the event), I watched the entire 40 minute movie with tears in my eyes. There is also separate sections for full ceremony, toasts, extra scenes and the wedding movie trailer included on each (3 total) DVD. I watched moments occurring on the video that I didn't even remember happening through the whirlwind of our special day. Being able to relive our ceremony and seeing the party that was our reception in real time was such a treat, and better yet- we can relive it over and over again because we have it on DVD forever.

Alan and Ian are absolute professionals, such a pleasure to work with and manage to capture the small moments of the day so beautifully. I don't feel like any review I can write will do their work justice.

Coming from a Bride who was looking to save a buck here and there throughout the wedding planning process, please do not spare the expense of this incredible videographer. You will cherish seeing the day in real time in a way you don't even undertstand until your wedding day is over and you realize there is so much you don't remember. Pictures are wonderful, but seeing the interactions and hearing the words on video is irreplaceable. For example: My (now) husband left his printed vows in his rented tux pocket and returned the tux with the vows still there. He also didn't have them saved on his computer. Thusly, if it weren't for Crown Alley, I would not be able to remember those beautiful words he promised to me, because honestly, all I remember in that moment was telling myself not to cry.

I promise you, the money to have your wedding filmed is beyond worth it, and Crown Alley Films will you give you exactly what you're looking for. I could not be happier with the final product we received and I'll forever be thankful we used this incredible vendor.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Crown Alley Films's reply:

WOW Ashtyn!! I am speechless, but here goes: thank you SO much! We absolutely loved being a part of your amaaaazing wedding and we loved making your film. I am so thrilled that the final movie means this much to you. You've made my week, ... month, haha! Cheers to you and Shawn! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Crown Alley Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• ATG Entertainment
    ATG Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazingly talented videographer! This is movie production quality work. You will not be disappointed with them. They have set the bar very high for all the other videographers in town!

• Bella Loren Photography
    Bella Loren Photography Wedding Photographers

Allen is a total gentleman and a total artist. From a photographers perspective working with Crown Alley is like having your own videographer on staff. He works with you to get great images and understands that we are all there to make the brides day perfect. Hire Allen his work is amazing and he will provide you with a video that will want to watch again and again.

• Split Second Sound
    Split Second Sound Wedding DJs

We love Alan! Quality, Quality, Quality! He is so easy to work with and does so much behind the scenes to be in the right position and capture all the moments. We have used a bunch of his videos for our promo material as it is that good. Highly recommend Crown Alley.

• 6250 Carmel Station Ave Charlotte, North Carolina, 28226 See on map
    704 807 456 (Phone number)