Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC

Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC

Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC (fully insured) would love to be an important part of your special event. No matter what the occasion, we can provide a special touch to make your event a memorable experience for all. We are your top choice for Weddings, Surprise Parties, Birthdays, Sweet Sixteens, Graduations, Anniversaries, Religious Celebrations, Corporate events, Block Parties and much more. In an effort to gain new customers and referrals from happy existing customers, we are willing to work with you on prices.  We will do our best to beat or meet pricing from our competition. Call us anytime for your quick and accurate quote at 516-390-9535 or check out our site at www.crowdcontrolentertainment.com. Our DJ's are the most reputable in the business and can be heard every week on FM radio as well as at some of the most popular venues in the tri state area. Every one of our DJ's have over a decade of experience and a music collection to keep everyone happy. Each performance is tailored to your wants and your guest-list. Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC provides top notch DJ Entertainment at a fraction of the common price and is available throughout New York and out of state as well. Through the years, we have had many happy cusomers spanning from Boston, to Florida. We offer a variety of party packages including but not limited to DJ, MC, Lighting Packages, Plasma TV with montage and zap shots, Party Favors, Giveaways for the Kids and Adults, Magicians to amuse both the adults and children and much more. If it's not mentioned here just give us a call and ask. If we do not have the capability to personally satisfy your request we will make the arrangements for you and contract one of our affiliates who can. Our goal is to be your "one stop" for it all and besides, you have more important things to be worried about! For more information go to www.crowdcontrolentertainment.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Crowd Control Entertainment is Amazing!! We just had our wedding on December 16, 2017. Our MC and DJ were Glenn and Matt, photo booth attendants were Jennifer and Brandon. They did such an amazing job for our wedding!! Glenn was very helpful to us by easing our tension and being on top of everything. Photo booth were great quality!! Everyone enjoyed the wedding and had great time!! We heard lots of comment from our guests about the DJ and MC and the photo booth. We are glad our guests were having a great time!! Thanks to the Crowd Control Entertainment and Glenn, Matt, Jennifer and Brandon!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked Crowd Control for a DJ/Photobooth for my wedding. My wedding was ultimately was canceled so I can't speak to the actual DJing, but I would definitely work with them in the future. 1) They offer prices unlike any other DJ company. I compared Crowd Control pricing to a list of other well rated companies and CC was by far the best priced! 2) It was an absolute pleasure to work Brian of CC from the moment of booking to the moment of canceling. He was so incredibly accommodating, answered all questions, he was so professional and had a great presence/energy just from speaking over the phone. When I do actually get married in the future I will undoubtedly be calling Crowd Control. I have already recommended them to several of my friend's for their wedding because it was such a great experience to work with them.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bryan and his team were absolutely AMAZING. So many little things can go wrong on your wedding day, but this will not be one of them. We had CC provide music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Bryan worked with us right up until the day before (I made some last minute changes) to get the timing of everything to be perfect. Adam, our MC, was fabulous and made the evening run smoothly from getting EVERYONE out and dancing and smiling (even grandma!) to gathering everyone for the cake cutting with a SWORD (yep it was awesome). We also had a photobooth (huge hit) and blue uplighting all night. Everything was perfect and we owe the team at CC a huge thank you!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC Pricing