Crowd Control Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Liz
    Elizabeth J. Married on 04/30/2022

Great Music

We used Crowd Control Entertainment for our DJ services for our wedding. They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. From start to finish, their service was excellent and they kept close to my requested song list. I dealt with the owner Bryan and he was very accommodating and helpful in the planning process. We had them play instrumental/classical music during our cocktail hour and it really helped create the ambience of an outdoor garden party (our cocktail hour was outdoors). Our DJ was Frankie and our MC was Joe. Our guests are still raving about how good the music was and Frankie/Joe got everyone on their feet to dance throughout the night. Frankie followed our requested song list and he was able to add to it based on the vibe of the music we chose. I highly recommend Crowd Control Entertainment for your next special event!
    Nicholas F. Married on 10/08/2021

Out of this world!!

Crowd control entertainment were on point!!! Mc joe and dj Frankie had our party jumping all night. Best decision we did was hiring crowd control entertainment !!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 10/02/2021

Crowd Control was amazing!

We were so incredibly happy with the Crowd Control team! Leading up to our wedding day, they made sure everything met our expectations and worked with us to finalize every detail. Not only did they exceed our expectations, but the team was so much fun and brought such a great energy to our wedding day. We would recommend Crowd Control Entertainment again and again!
    Taly G. Married on 08/22/2021

Excellent service

My husband and I were recommended to Crowd Control Entertainment by a friend that used them for their wedding. We hired them for our wedding and couldn’t be happier. The communication was great, they responded very quickly and were very helpful during the entire process leading up to the wedding. We had Frankie as our DJ and he was excellent. We are so happy we hired them for our big event. Frankie played all the songs we asked and was overall wonderful. If you’re thinking about hiring CCE for any of your events, do it, you’ll be happy you did!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth N. Married on 05/30/2021

Very happy

We were very happy with Crowd Control for our wedding DJ. Both Andrea and our DJ, Frankie, were easy to work with and accommodating. We had a lot of fun at our wedding celebration. Thank you so much!!
    Kristen B. Married on 11/07/2020

Best DJ ever, even better then we could have ever imagined!

First off, thank you crowd control, DJ Frankie and MC Joe for an amazing day. We used Crowd Control's services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, they were beyond amazing!!!! From the first time we met with Bryan and Andrea we felt at ease that our DJ would not only be amazing but also listen to our requests. Every single request we made was played. For our ceremony we used their sound system, mics and sent a playlist of the music we wanted for the pre-ceremony and processional. Everything was perfect. We had an outdoor ceremony and the volume and sound was perfect. I don't know about you, but I have never been to an outdoor ceremony where the sound wasn't going in and out or you could barely hear. All of our guests complimented the ceremony and we are so thankful that Crowd Control's sound system was so good that they were able to hear every word. For cocktail hour the playlist Frankie had going was great!! So many good love songs, nothing too stuffy. It made cocktail hour a lot of fun. The reception is where Frankie and Joe absolutely killed it. I don't think I stopped dancing the entire party, and I can say the same for the majority of my guests. They kept the party going the entire night and read the room perfectly. We have gotten SO MANY compliments from guests of all ages about the music. I cannot say enough great things about this company. They had great lighting, a beautiful booth and a great sound system. These guys made our wedding the party we always dreamed of and I could not recommend them more!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 09/05/2020
    I booked Crowd Control for a DJ/Photobooth for my wedding. My wedding was ultimately was canceled so I can't speak to the actual DJing, but I would definitely work with them in the future. 1) They offer prices unlike any other DJ company. I compared Crowd Control pricing to a list of other well rated companies and CC was by far the best priced! 2) It was an absolute pleasure to work Brian of CC from the moment of booking to the moment of canceling. He was so incredibly accommodating, answered all questions, he was so professional and had a great presence/energy just from speaking over the phone. When I do actually get married in the future I will undoubtedly be calling Crowd Control. I have already recommended them to several of my friend's for their wedding because it was such a great experience to work with them.
  • Jeasica
    Jessica A. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing experience!

DJ, Photo boot, MC, Percussionist & lighting:
    Crowd Control Entertainment was amazing!!! 10/10
    My team: DJ Frankie, bilingual MC Jose, Percussionist was Brandon.

All of them were so professional and made everything so easy! Crowd Control Entertainment also set up lighting and provided photo boot for our reception that really helped transform the space. Crowd Control Entertainment does a great job of getting to know the couple, and really making the reception reflect them. DJ Frankie and Bryan did a great job of getting an idea of our music taste and reading the room to play what our guests needed. We got lots of comments from our guests about how great the music was that night! The percussionist was an amazing add! Everyone was at the dance floor at all times. I cannot say enough also of our bilingual Spanish MC Jose who made everyone felt included. He kept everyone happy and hyped throughout the wedding! Great experience, customer service. loved working with them
  • Raquel
    Raquel G. Married on 06/06/2020

The best DJ

I could not be happier that we got to work with Bryan and Frankie. Leading up to our wedding day, our communication was amazing and we felt so confident in our plans. And to no surprise, they were a highlight of our wedding. The music selection and energy in the room was exactly what we wanted. Thank you Crowd Control for contributing to a very special night for us!!! xxoo
  • Courtt
    Courtt N. Married on 11/09/2019

Could not have chosen better!

Our experience with Crowd Control was amazing from the start. My husband and I worked very closely with Bryan who is the owner and he was super accommodating every time we made a change (which toward the end was a lot). When we first met the MC, Glen, at our final meeting, we got such a good vibe from him - he was super down to earth and accommodating of everything we asked for. At the wedding, he and the DJ, Chris, kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going! They were so easy to work with. When we first walked in to the reception room before the reception began, Glen came right over to us and told us how excited he was for our wedding which made us feel awesome. Bryan even stopped by at our wedding which was super professional and my husband and I really loved - it showed that he really takes pride in his business and wanted to make sure everything was going great (which everything was). My guests still tell me how awesome my DJ and MC were and how they loved the music!

We got the zap photographer too which was huge. We were wondering how we were going to make it waiting for the pictures from the photographer, but Jessy captured so many incredible moments and we got the USB that night so we didn’t have to wait at all. The zap photographer was the best decision! The more pictures the better!

We truly could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! The entire team was stellar!
    Karissa Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely incredible

We honestly could not have asked for anyone better. The second we met with Bryan we felt at home- our consultation was 2 hours! We gave Frankie free range to create a dance party- and he delivered. He was able to read the crowd and create the best playlist. Glen was amazing at being flexible and keeping the party going. We will be using CCE for every future party!
    Alyssa F. Married on 09/28/2019

We had the time of our lives!

Crowd Control Entertainment was amazing! They completely brought my party vision to life on my wedding day and we have not stopped getting texts from our family and friends telling us how awesome our DJ was! They were a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to find another reason to use them for another event!
  • Dominique
    Dominique Married on 09/19/2019

September 19th, best day ever

From day 1 me and hubby was thoroughly impressed with Brian's professionalism and pleasant personality. He made us feel welcomed, excited, and happy. Not once did we have any concerns in regards to the music or how things would go for our big day as we felt CC knew our vision and what we wanted. Our guest are still talking about how great the music was 3 weeks post wedding; the DJ and MC ( please forgive me as I forgot their names) kept us on the dance floor all night! They are willing to work with you In regards to pricing and to be honest, they have the best pricing around with the best reputation. Trust us you wont be disappointed. Thank you so much Brian for working with us we had a awesome time. CC made our wedding the talk of the year! From Cowan and Dominique Brown
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 09/14/2019

Look no further, best party ever!

If you are looking for the best party and night of your life, you must hire DJ Frankie and Glen as your DJ and MC. They were BEYOND phenomenal. I cannot rave about them enough. They got the crowd moving, they played so many songs we requested and their song choices were spot on. The dance floor was packed the whole night and the energy level was insane. Some many guests said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. We booked with the owner, Bryan, he was very easy to work with, such a nice guy, their organization was spot on, their prices are more than fair, they made sure everything went smoothly, and we even had to make some changes the week, day and night of and they accommodated us without hesitation and it worked out perfectly. I cannot recommend them more highly!
    Jaime D. Married on 08/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

If you are looking for a dj that will be like your new bff you need to get in touch with Bryan! He was so professional, understanding and quick to respond to any questions or concerns through our whole wedding planning process! Him and his crew are wonderful and we also had a photo booth that was an absolute hit! I wish I could give them 100 stars! Thank you to you and your crew crowd control you nailed it!!!
    Vincent Married on 07/26/2019

Party time

Crowd Control is one of the most professional company in the industry. They really “rock” the party. Most up to date equipment and know how to get a crowd going. The owner Bryan is so attentive to detail and Glen and Frankie bring life to the party as MC and DJ.
    Kenny C. Married on 06/22/2019

Correa Wedding 6/22/19

I want to thank Crowd Control Entertainment for putting on a stellar performance at our wedding on 06/22/2019. Meeting Bryan, the owner, DJ Frankie and MC Jose was a blast. We met at the office in Long Island and we hit it off. They all seem to enjoy what they do and aim to please. DJ Frankie and MC Jose are a great team they have a perfect feel for the crowd and MC Jose is a great hype man. I couldn’t thank them enough for the job that they did at our wedding, the music, the transitions in and out of dances was on point. I would recommend Crowd Control Entertainment for any and all parties, events and gatherings...You won’t regret it.
    Robert S. Married on 06/07/2019

Crowd Control Entertainment

I highly recommend Crowd Control! They are 10 stars! Joe,theMC, was fun. Bryan, the DJ, was fun, professional, and awesome! My guests keep saying how much fun they had, thanks to Crowd Control!!
    Allyson Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding vendor ever!

Crowd control was hands down our best vendor. From the beginning to the end of our wedding journey, they were accommodating and responsive. They kept the party going all night and played everything we requested and more! Bryan communicated with us the entire night to ensure he was providing the service we requested of him. I strongly recommend crowd control as a top wedding vendor consideration. You will not be disappointed!
    Nathalie Married on 02/17/2019

Best Photo Booth Service!

Excellent and affordable photo booth service! The staff were easy to talk to, my guests had so much fun snapping great memories!
    Amanda S. Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing wedding!!

I can not say enough about how pleased my husband and I were with Crowd Control Entertainment. Bryan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was always more than willing to accommodate anything we needed. The price was extremely reasonable considering the level of professionalism we experienced!!! Bryan was always professional, courteous and kind. Joe, our MC for the night was dynamic and made our wedding run seamlessly. The photo booth we rented from CCE was an absolute hit as well! The pictures came out amazing. I would give Bryan and Joe 1,0000 stars of I could.
    Jodie Married on 10/19/2018
    I am absolutely thrilled with the job Crowd Control did at my wedding. Bryan was extremely easy to communicate with and made sure all my needs were addressed. The music selection was just what I wanted and the prices were terrific. Bryan and Glenn were professional and upbeat at my wedding. I am so thrilled with the job Crowd Control did!
    Mink Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing and so memorable!

Choosing to have Crowd Control was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Bryan was always so pleasant, patient, and kind whenever we reached out to him with questions or requests. DJ Frankie and MC Glen were also really awesome. They both had such an awesome presence and had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves all night. Also, our other vendors really let us down for our wedding and I really feel as though Crowd Control saved our day. They exceeded our expectations with the lighting, Photo Booth, montage, and entertainment, that no one noticed the hiccups as they were too busy having a good time! We received so many complements on how much fun everyone had because of our MC and DJ. These are the type of people that you are going to want/need to do business with. They are dependable, kind, fun, and professional. If you don't book them, you're seriously missing out! We can't thank you all enough and are eternally grateful! All of our best, Mink
    Tee Married on 09/22/2018
    To say the music and vibes of our wedding was amazing is an understatement. We had dj Frankie and mc Don that night, and they kept the dance floor going till the end. We also had a live percussionist and photo booth, which everyone loved as an extra touch to the wedding. The entire crowd control team m, especially bryan, was professional and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend them for any event!
    Crystal Married on 08/18/2018
    Working with Bryan from Crowd Control was amazing. With our wedding being in a different location than where my husband and I live, he always made communicating an ease for us. I didn’t have any worries for my wedding day in regards to our music. During the reception, our friends and families had a blast dancing on the dance floor thanks to DJ Frankie and MC Glen! They took our requested music selection and choose the best of that music category. We also had a beautiful monogram displaying on our dance floors that was the icing on the cake for the reception.
    Our guests also loved our open photobooth. Everyone had a great time taking silly photos with all the props.
    My husband and I couldn’t have pictured it any other way. It was absolutely perfect.