58 Reviews for Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC

Liability Insurance (3)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
58 Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC Reviews

I am absolutely thrilled with the job Crowd Control did at my wedding. Bryan was extremely easy to communicate with and made sure all my needs were addressed. The music selection was just what I wanted and the prices were terrific. Bryan and Glenn were professional and upbeat at my wedding. I am so thrilled with the job Crowd Control did!

Profile Picture Jodie, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryan was a pleasure to work with and gave us so much bang for our buck! He and his team are very professional and go over every aspect of the night well in advance. DJ Frankie and MC Glen were awesome. They kept our party going and everyone had a blast. We had such a great party thanks so them!

Profile Picture Lauren , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Crowd Control Entertainment is Amazing!! We just had our wedding on December 16, 2017. Our MC and DJ were Glenn and Matt, photo booth attendants were Jennifer and Brandon. They did such an amazing job for our wedding!! Glenn was very helpful to us by easing our tension and being on top of everything. Photo booth were great quality!! Everyone enjoyed the wedding and had great time!! We heard lots of comment from our guests about the DJ and MC and the photo booth. We are glad our guests were having a great time!! Thanks to the Crowd Control Entertainment and Glenn, Matt, Jennifer and Brandon!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked Crowd Control for a DJ/Photobooth for my wedding. My wedding was ultimately was canceled so I can't speak to the actual DJing, but I would definitely work with them in the future. 1) They offer prices unlike any other DJ company. I compared Crowd Control pricing to a list of other well rated companies and CC was by far the best priced! 2) It was an absolute pleasure to work Brian of CC from the moment of booking to the moment of canceling. He was so incredibly accommodating, answered all questions, he was so professional and had a great presence/energy just from speaking over the phone. When I do actually get married in the future I will undoubtedly be calling Crowd Control. I have already recommended them to several of my friend's for their wedding because it was such a great experience to work with them.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bryan and his team were absolutely AMAZING. So many little things can go wrong on your wedding day, but this will not be one of them. We had CC provide music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Bryan worked with us right up until the day before (I made some last minute changes) to get the timing of everything to be perfect. Adam, our MC, was fabulous and made the evening run smoothly from getting EVERYONE out and dancing and smiling (even grandma!) to gathering everyone for the cake cutting with a SWORD (yep it was awesome). We also had a photobooth (huge hit) and blue uplighting all night. Everything was perfect and we owe the team at CC a huge thank you!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

From our first meeting with Bryan (owner) where he had the best line "Our style is whatever style you want for the night" , to the wedding reception where they exceeded all our expectations, Crowd Control was wonderful experience. MC Glen and DJ Frankie where consummate professionals that kept everything moving without being pushy. Everyone loved the music and dance the night away. They all cooperated every well with having our desired songs and mix of music for the big day. We had no issues and any request was accommodated with pleasure. I can not recommend anyone better for your event. Very happy with the experience. Thank you so much Glen, Frankie and Bryan for enriching our celebration.

Profile Picture Christian Merz, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We came to Bryan through a friend, and I am so glad we did! The music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, and we knew we wanted a very certain playlist and vibe. My husband and I met with Bryan and went through all our concerns and questions and he offered us the best advice to make the day perfect.
On the day of our wedding, our friends and family were blown away by the details that Bryan helped us put together, the light fixture was amazing, and I am pretty sure the photo booth was occupied the whole night! The step and repeat had been a 15 month dream that came true and for me was the centerpiece of the party. Glen our MC kept the party going, knew exactly how to get the group moving and was the most amazing addition. My cousin sang for us and Glen was just the sweetest when the song was over. We look forward to working with Bryan and Crowd Control for our future events!

Profile Picture Angelica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Crowd Control Entertainment at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier. Frankie our DJ walked me through the whole process from choosing songs for our ceremony to making sure we had the best in music to keep everyone dancing all night. He helped with suggested songs when asked. Glen our MC made sure to keep the crowd going and entertained and made sure the flow of the night went flawlessly. We wanted to add a percussionist and I’m so happy we did. Adam added more to everyone’s favorite songs, now when he handed me the sticks I can’t say I did the same. It was at that moment I realized why I could never play an instrument. A few people tried to play also and had a great time. All of my guests were up dancing all night and really enjoyed themselves. We also went with the photo booth and bought frames for everyone to be able to take home a reminder from the wedding. Food and music are the 2 most important things in a wedding and I’m so happy with CCE!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was recently married 4/2/17. I had a great experience with Bryan from day 1. He responded to everyone of my inquiries and met up with me about a month before my wedding to discuss details (spent almost 2 hours with me!).

From Crowd Control I also purchased the photobooth package, where I received a DVD of my photos (very high resolution) and a facebook link they uploaded.

Bryan was very accommodating up until the day before the wedding with last minute changes. They were there on time for the wedding and even then acknowledged some last minute details.

The photobooth person was great as well - everyone got a printout of 4 photos with props available.

As for the wedding itself, we left the plans fluid - if people weren't dancing, we had some games we had planned. We left it to Bryan and MC Glen to feel this out. Glen did an AMAZING job of MCing and making the games even better than we had planned. He added his own humor and flavor.

I can honestly say Bryan and Glen and the company made my day extra special and extra fun. I will honestly say these were my best vendors and would highly recommend them to anyone planning ANY event.

Profile Picture Fahim, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Crowd Control Entertainment came highly recommended to us by friends and they beyond exceeded our expectations. Bryan and his team were great to work with and were quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. They accommodated our music requests and worked with us to have a friend sing at the wedding. The photo booth was a big hit! The best part of the photo booth pictures was that the next day Bryan uploaded the pictures from the photo booth on Facebook so everyone was able to see them. They worked with us to plan the perfect party for us and our guests. They kept the party alive all night with music that appealed to all of our guests. The dance floor was always packed and even the music during dinner made sure the party never stopped. All of our guests told us what a great job they did and that the dancing never stopped!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Affordable, professional and extremely entertaining!!!
Crowd Control Entertainment had ALL of our guests ( a variety of ages) on the dance floor throughout the night!! Our guests also had the opportunity to take pictures at the photo booth that also included a variety of props!! We had such a blast with Crowd Control Entertainment as our DJ, and we are so thankful to have met Bryan who was accommodating, helpful and just a joy to work with. My husband and I recommend Crowd Control a thousand times over!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Crowd Control for our wedding!! Bryan was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and was more than willing to meet all of our requests. DJ Frankie and our MC Glen really got the crowd going throughout the entire night. My husband and I got so many compliments on how we had such a fun and interactive wedding. I would definitely use Crowd Control again in the future!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Photobooth

I got married on October 1st, 2016 and Brian and his guys at Crowd Control were amazing! Brian (the owner) personally dj'ed and Glenn was the emcee. Together they were phenomenal. They kept the party going the entire time! We also used their percussionist which added a live music feel to the party. Everyone raved about how great the music was. Thank you again Crowd Control. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pick Crowd Control Entertainment!!!!
A co-worker of mine recommend Bryan and Crowd Control the minute I announced I was getting married. She used to run weddings as a coordinator for different wedding venues here on Long Island. We had decided to use Crowd Control for our DJ & MC, Photo Booth, & Lighting needs for our reception. We couldn't have been happier with the service and their professionalism. They arrived on time, and delivered everything that was promised.
To give you an idea of the pressure they were under: My wedding reception was outside, in a tent, without AC, on one of the hottest days of the year, and they were able to get everyone out on the dance floor with their great music selection and the upbeat personality of their MC. I couldn't have been happier. I am even getting calls asking me who the DJ was, because my guests want to use them for their own parties. Thanks Guys!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Had a great experience with Bryan and his entire team at Crowd Control Entertainment. My husband and I had a lot of music requests that we weren't sure could be pulled off but it was! Ceremony music was perfect, they played everything on my music request list and kept the crowd dancing. Their open photo booth was a HIT with everyone and i will have those pictures forever. The ZAP photos on the screens throughout the night were awesome!!! Very good communication with Bryan throughout this whole wedding process!!! AWESOME!!!!

Profile Picture Kristine , 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Crowd Control for our wedding!! Bryan was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and was more than willing to meet all of our requests. We specifically ask for an MC who was not loud and in your face (because our families like to dance without that) and MC Adam was the perfect man for the job. When we decided to add a Photobooth 2 weeks before our wedding Bryan was able to add it to our contract and it was a hit with all our guests. Everyone old to young raved about our music and we highly recommended them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We are SO happy with Crowd Control and the party they helped throw our guests on our wedding day! Frankie and Jaime did an incredible job, especially since married on a hot, hot day in July in a barn with no AC. We had guests from age 1-70+ and everyone was on the dance floor! They listened to our requests and truly did a great job!! Our wedding was so much fun, and if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture lori, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on July 16, 2016 and Crowd Control was our DJ. It was one of the best decisions we made booking them. Bryan (the owner) eased our nerves and provided a caring, calming, professional demeanor. He got us a great package including a monogram light, white back dj booth, and open air Photo Booth. He asked us beforehand all our music preferences and was able to read our crowd well the day of the wedding. So many guests were on the dance partying the night away. Bryan also knew how to transition songs to fit the events of the night. Book Crowd Control because you will only be relieved and happy you did :)

Profile Picture John, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Crowd Control Entertainment was. Bryan worked with us to set everything up and was so helpful and easy to get in touch with. Frankie and Adam were our DJ and MC for the evening and they made our reception what it was: epic! They had us and our guests on the dance floor all night long! The photo booth was a big hit and the uplighting they provided made our already beautiful venue glow. Book these guys for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Juliana, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bryan was just an absolute dream to deal with. He was professional and completely on point. Best part was I did almost everything through email which made it easy to get things done during my free time. When I found out I couldn't use outside vendors for uplighting at my venue, he let me swap out services despite having a signed contract. All staff on Bryan's team are top notch. Everything the day of the wedding flowed, I felt I didn't even need to think about them at all. Glen was our MC the day of and was on point and never annoying or obnoxious. He checked on us often to ensure we were satisfied with how things were going. It was great as we instructed them prior to just feel the crowd and only gave them certain restrictions. Guests were dancing all night and having a blast, which is all we cared about. Our monogram light also came out nicer than I expected! Cannot speak enough praise about Crowd Control Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bryan and his crew are amazing! They know exactly how to get the crowd going and keep everyone dancing all night. They were a pleasure to work with. Everyone we speak to has been raving about how great the DJ and MC was at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

About 4 years ago one of my friends used Crowd Control Entertainment for her wedding. All I can remember about her wedding is that the music was great! I asked her for her DJ and she sent me Bryan's contact info.
Bryan and his team were amazing!
They had my guests dancing all night. Everyone has told me what a great time they had. The music at a party is the most important thing. It sets the tone for the whole evening. I was so upset when I heard my last song!
We gave bryan a few must play songs - but otheriwse told him to play songs to make us dance. We are so pleased with his music selection. He even sent us a copy of the wedding music.

I highly recommend using the photobooth! I did some pricing and Crowd Control was the most reasonable priced.

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Crowd Control Entertainment!

Profile Picture User5276978, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bryan and his team brought their experience, professionalism, and great attitudes to make our wedding day go off without a hitch. We planned everything with Bryan over the phone leading up to the event. He was very accommodating and fun to talk to, giving us recommendations where we were unsure and letting us dictate where we had specific preferences. Overall, we gave him lots of leeway for this wedding, and it was the right move. The music was the right mix for our guests, and Don the MC did an amazing job guiding the evening's various events seamlessly, from toasts to cake cutting, and generally bringing people onto the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Tina, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Great Job!
Our wedding was a bit untraditional, and Bryan worked with us every step of the way. We started with a cocktail hour, followed by our ceremony, then reception – all in one room. Bryan was there for the entire time, and really helped set the tone for each portion. For the ceremony, Bryan got all of our guests to form parallel lines, making an aisle for us to dance down and encouraged our guests to “bop” along with us. The ceremony was immediately followed by a tarantella dance, and when it was clear that none of us remembered how to do it, Bryan jumped in and gave directions. He did the same when we were going astray with the cake cutting! Throughout the night, Bryan helped keep the crowd going, understood the tone we were looking for, and couldn’t have been more helpful!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryan and his team did an outstanding job at our wedding. Our guests had a blast as did my wife and I. The music and lighting were fantastic and Bryan did an awesome job keeping things lively and fun. He was extremely easy to work with through the entire process. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Gary, 4/2/16, 1 Review