Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC 3
Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC 4
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Getting married on 09/05/2020

I booked Crowd Control for a DJ/Photobooth for my wedding. My wedding was ultimately was canceled so I can't speak to the actual DJing, but I would definitely work with them in the future. 1) They offer prices unlike any other DJ company. I compared Crowd Control pricing to a list of other well rated companies and CC was by far the best priced! 2) It was an absolute pleasure to work Brian of CC from the moment of booking to the moment of canceling. He was so incredibly accommodating, answered all questions, he was so professional and had a great presence/energy just from speaking over the phone. When I do actually get married in the future I will undoubtedly be calling Crowd Control. I have already recommended them to several of my friend's for their wedding because it was such a great experience to work with them.

Sent on 12/23/2016
  • Courtt

Courtt Nay · Married on 11/09/2019

Could not have chosen better!

Our experience with Crowd Control was amazing from the start. My husband and I worked very closely with Bryan who is the owner and he was super accommodating every time we made a change (which toward the end was a lot). When we first met the MC, Glen, at our final meeting, we got such a good vibe from him - he was super down to earth and accommodating of everything we asked for. At the wedding, he and the DJ, Chris, kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going! They were so easy to work with. When we first walked in to the reception room before the reception began, Glen came right over to us and told us how excited he was for our wedding which made us feel awesome. Bryan even stopped by at our wedding which was super professional and my husband and I really loved - it showed that he really takes pride in his business and wanted to make sure everything was going great (which everything was). My guests still tell me how awesome my DJ and MC were and how they loved the music!

We got the zap photographer too which was huge. We were wondering how we were going to make it waiting for the pictures from the photographer, but Jessy captured so many incredible moments and we got the USB that night so we didn’t have to wait at all. The zap photographer was the best decision! The more pictures the better!

We truly could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding! The entire team was stellar!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Karissa · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely incredible

We honestly could not have asked for anyone better. The second we met with Bryan we felt at home- our consultation was 2 hours! We gave Frankie free range to create a dance party- and he delivered. He was able to read the crowd and create the best playlist. Glen was amazing at being flexible and keeping the party going. We will be using CCE for every future party!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Alyssa Faulkner · Married on 09/28/2019

We had the time of our lives!

Crowd Control Entertainment was amazing! They completely brought my party vision to life on my wedding day and we have not stopped getting texts from our family and friends telling us how awesome our DJ was! They were a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to find another reason to use them for another event!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 09/19/2019

September 19th, best day ever

From day 1 me and hubby was thoroughly impressed with Brian's professionalism and pleasant personality. He made us feel welcomed, excited, and happy. Not once did we have any concerns in regards to the music or how things would go for our big day as we felt CC knew our vision and what we wanted. Our guest are still talking about how great the music was 3 weeks post wedding; the DJ and MC ( please forgive me as I forgot their names) kept us on the dance floor all night! They are willing to work with you In regards to pricing and to be honest, they have the best pricing around with the best reputation. Trust us you wont be disappointed. Thank you so much Brian for working with us we had a awesome time. CC made our wedding the talk of the year! From Cowan and Dominique Brown

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Ann · Married on 09/14/2019

Look no further, best party ever!

If you are looking for the best party and night of your life, you must hire DJ Frankie and Glen as your DJ and MC. They were BEYOND phenomenal. I cannot rave about them enough. They got the crowd moving, they played so many songs we requested and their song choices were spot on. The dance floor was packed the whole night and the energy level was insane. Some many guests said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. We booked with the owner, Bryan, he was very easy to work with, such a nice guy, their organization was spot on, their prices are more than fair, they made sure everything went smoothly, and we even had to make some changes the week, day and night of and they accommodated us without hesitation and it worked out perfectly. I cannot recommend them more highly!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jaime Donahue · Married on 08/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

If you are looking for a dj that will be like your new bff you need to get in touch with Bryan! He was so professional, understanding and quick to respond to any questions or concerns through our whole wedding planning process! Him and his crew are wonderful and we also had a photo booth that was an absolute hit! I wish I could give them 100 stars! Thank you to you and your crew crowd control you nailed it!!!

Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC 5
    Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC 6
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Kenny Correa · Married on 06/22/2019

Correa Wedding 6/22/19

I want to thank Crowd Control Entertainment for putting on a stellar performance at our wedding on 06/22/2019. Meeting Bryan, the owner, DJ Frankie and MC Jose was a blast. We met at the office in Long Island and we hit it off. They all seem to enjoy what they do and aim to please. DJ Frankie and MC Jose are a great team they have a perfect feel for the crowd and MC Jose is a great hype man. I couldn’t thank them enough for the job that they did at our wedding, the music, the transitions in and out of dances was on point. I would recommend Crowd Control Entertainment for any and all parties, events and gatherings...You won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Robert Sherlock · Married on 06/07/2019

Crowd Control Entertainment

I highly recommend Crowd Control! They are 10 stars! Joe,theMC, was fun. Bryan, the DJ, was fun, professional, and awesome! My guests keep saying how much fun they had, thanks to Crowd Control!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Allyson · Married on 05/18/2019

Best wedding vendor ever!

Crowd control was hands down our best vendor. From the beginning to the end of our wedding journey, they were accommodating and responsive. They kept the party going all night and played everything we requested and more! Bryan communicated with us the entire night to ensure he was providing the service we requested of him. I strongly recommend crowd control as a top wedding vendor consideration. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Nathalie · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Photo Booth Service!

Excellent and affordable photo booth service! The staff were easy to talk to, my guests had so much fun snapping great memories!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Amanda Sparrow · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing wedding!!

I can not say enough about how pleased my husband and I were with Crowd Control Entertainment. Bryan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was always more than willing to accommodate anything we needed. The price was extremely reasonable considering the level of professionalism we experienced!!! Bryan was always professional, courteous and kind. Joe, our MC for the night was dynamic and made our wedding run seamlessly. The photo booth we rented from CCE was an absolute hit as well! The pictures came out amazing. I would give Bryan and Joe 1,0000 stars of I could.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jodie · Married on 10/19/2018

I am absolutely thrilled with the job Crowd Control did at my wedding. Bryan was extremely easy to communicate with and made sure all my needs were addressed. The music selection was just what I wanted and the prices were terrific. Bryan and Glenn were professional and upbeat at my wedding. I am so thrilled with the job Crowd Control did!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Mink · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing and so memorable!

Choosing to have Crowd Control was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Bryan was always so pleasant, patient, and kind whenever we reached out to him with questions or requests. DJ Frankie and MC Glen were also really awesome. They both had such an awesome presence and had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves all night. Also, our other vendors really let us down for our wedding and I really feel as though Crowd Control saved our day. They exceeded our expectations with the lighting, Photo Booth, montage, and entertainment, that no one noticed the hiccups as they were too busy having a good time! We received so many complements on how much fun everyone had because of our MC and DJ. These are the type of people that you are going to want/need to do business with. They are dependable, kind, fun, and professional. If you don't book them, you're seriously missing out! We can't thank you all enough and are eternally grateful! All of our best, Mink

Sent on 10/16/2018

Tee · Married on 09/22/2018

To say the music and vibes of our wedding was amazing is an understatement. We had dj Frankie and mc Don that night, and they kept the dance floor going till the end. We also had a live percussionist and photo booth, which everyone loved as an extra touch to the wedding. The entire crowd control team m, especially bryan, was professional and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Bryan from Crowd Control was amazing. With our wedding being in a different location than where my husband and I live, he always made communicating an ease for us. I didn’t have any worries for my wedding day in regards to our music. During the reception, our friends and families had a blast dancing on the dance floor thanks to DJ Frankie and MC Glen! They took our requested music selection and choose the best of that music category. We also had a beautiful monogram displaying on our dance floors that was the icing on the cake for the reception.
    Our guests also loved our open photobooth. Everyone had a great time taking silly photos with all the props.
    My husband and I couldn’t have pictured it any other way. It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Nathalie · Married on 07/27/2018

Where do I even begin to sing my praises! Bryan was absolutely the best and worked with us from the start. I was your typical type A, detail oriented, worry wart bride and Bryan patiently answered my questions, replied to my many emails almost immediately and took the time to talk to my groom and I, and understand exactly what we were going for. The day of, we decided to go with the uplighting and our monogrammed initials on the dance floor, these definitely made a difference and brought our decor together. You could see some jaws drop as guests walked into the reception.

I’m Peruvian and my groom is Italian, we’re also 80s babies, so I can’t begin to stress enough how important it was for the music and entertainment to highlight both of our (very different) backgrounds and similar interests. Crowd control carried out this Latin-Italian fusion with 80s hits PERFECTLY! Bryan reached out to us before the wedding to ensure that he had the correct version of the songs that we requested. At the reception our MC Adam was amazing! We were always hesitant about MCs because sometimes they just over do it...not Adam, he was amazing, entertaining, and was the perfect touch to our wedding.
    We also used crowd control for our photo booth, and definitely an addition I would recommend to everyone. While we’re still waiting on our wedding video and pictures, we received the photobooth pictures (and videos! Yes, you can add the option of having guests leave you a message!) right after the wedding wrapped up. It was nice to snuggle up during the honeymoon and look over pictures and videos. If they haven’t told you this already, your wedding day will be over in a heartbeat and we really appreciated having that immediate access to photos and videos to reminisce. Not to mention, it was a hit with our guests!

We are eternally grateful to Bryan and crowd control for making our wedding day a success!

Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC 7
    Crowd Control Entertainment, LLC 8
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Bryan was helpful making our wedding perfect for us. Never tried to sell more than we wanted but offered awesome suggestions. Always had the crowd on the dance floor. Played a good combination of our requests and what they felt was good for our guests. I highly recommend them for an amazing party. Everyone loved the acoustic guitarist during our cocktail hour

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2018

Bryan was a pleasure to work with and gave us so much bang for our buck! He and his team are very professional and go over every aspect of the night well in advance. DJ Frankie and MC Glen were awesome. They kept our party going and everyone had a blast. We had such a great party thanks so them!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Crowd Control Entertainment is Amazing!! We just had our wedding on December 16, 2017. Our MC and DJ were Glenn and Matt, photo booth attendants were Jennifer and Brandon. They did such an amazing job for our wedding!! Glenn was very helpful to us by easing our tension and being on top of everything. Photo booth were great quality!! Everyone enjoyed the wedding and had great time!! We heard lots of comment from our guests about the DJ and MC and the photo booth. We are glad our guests were having a great time!! Thanks to the Crowd Control Entertainment and Glenn, Matt, Jennifer and Brandon!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/03/2017

Bryan and his team were absolutely AMAZING. So many little things can go wrong on your wedding day, but this will not be one of them. We had CC provide music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Bryan worked with us right up until the day before (I made some last minute changes) to get the timing of everything to be perfect. Adam, our MC, was fabulous and made the evening run smoothly from getting EVERYONE out and dancing and smiling (even grandma!) to gathering everyone for the cake cutting with a SWORD (yep it was awesome). We also had a photobooth (huge hit) and blue uplighting all night. Everything was perfect and we owe the team at CC a huge thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Christian Merz · Married on 05/27/2017

From our first meeting with Bryan (owner) where he had the best line "Our style is whatever style you want for the night" , to the wedding reception where they exceeded all our expectations, Crowd Control was wonderful experience. MC Glen and DJ Frankie where consummate professionals that kept everything moving without being pushy. Everyone loved the music and dance the night away. They all cooperated every well with having our desired songs and mix of music for the big day. We had no issues and any request was accommodated with pleasure. I can not recommend anyone better for your event. Very happy with the experience. Thank you so much Glen, Frankie and Bryan for enriching our celebration.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Angelica · Married on 05/20/2017

We came to Bryan through a friend, and I am so glad we did! The music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, and we knew we wanted a very certain playlist and vibe. My husband and I met with Bryan and went through all our concerns and questions and he offered us the best advice to make the day perfect.
    On the day of our wedding, our friends and family were blown away by the details that Bryan helped us put together, the light fixture was amazing, and I am pretty sure the photo booth was occupied the whole night! The step and repeat had been a 15 month dream that came true and for me was the centerpiece of the party. Glen our MC kept the party going, knew exactly how to get the group moving and was the most amazing addition. My cousin sang for us and Glen was just the sweetest when the song was over. We look forward to working with Bryan and Crowd Control for our future events!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

We had Crowd Control Entertainment at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier. Frankie our DJ walked me through the whole process from choosing songs for our ceremony to making sure we had the best in music to keep everyone dancing all night. He helped with suggested songs when asked. Glen our MC made sure to keep the crowd going and entertained and made sure the flow of the night went flawlessly. We wanted to add a percussionist and I’m so happy we did. Adam added more to everyone’s favorite songs, now when he handed me the sticks I can’t say I did the same. It was at that moment I realized why I could never play an instrument. A few people tried to play also and had a great time. All of my guests were up dancing all night and really enjoyed themselves. We also went with the photo booth and bought frames for everyone to be able to take home a reminder from the wedding. Food and music are the 2 most important things in a wedding and I’m so happy with CCE!

Sent on 02/17/2018
  • F

Fahim · Married on 04/02/2017

I was recently married 4/2/17. I had a great experience with Bryan from day 1. He responded to everyone of my inquiries and met up with me about a month before my wedding to discuss details (spent almost 2 hours with me!).

From Crowd Control I also purchased the photobooth package, where I received a DVD of my photos (very high resolution) and a facebook link they uploaded.

Bryan was very accommodating up until the day before the wedding with last minute changes. They were there on time for the wedding and even then acknowledged some last minute details.

The photobooth person was great as well - everyone got a printout of 4 photos with props available.

As for the wedding itself, we left the plans fluid - if people weren't dancing, we had some games we had planned. We left it to Bryan and MC Glen to feel this out. Glen did an AMAZING job of MCing and making the games even better than we had planned. He added his own humor and flavor.

I can honestly say Bryan and Glen and the company made my day extra special and extra fun. I will honestly say these were my best vendors and would highly recommend them to anyone planning ANY event.

Sent on 04/10/2017