17071 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91316 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio

My name is Cristina Underwood, I'm a professional makeup artist in the Conejo Valley area. I specialize in weddings, bridal showers, engagement photos and much more! My primary goal is to give you the best experience during this very special time in your life and to give you the look you've always dreamed of for your special occasion!

My passion for makeup artistry began as a young girl doing makeup for my family and friends and then later showcasing my talents for special events such as proms, birthdays and weddings. I attended the Academy of Makeup and Fashion where I learned the art of Beauty, Bridal, Media, and Special FX makeups. My work has been featured in several magazines and blogs including Vogue Italia, UK's Wedding Magazine, Fly Away Bride, Green Wedding Shoes, The Knot, and Wish Upon a Wedding.

Follow Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio on

Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio 1
Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio 2
  • Catherine

Catherine R. · Married on 05/25/2019

Flawless, romantic makeup that is both glam and natural!

I recently had Cristina do my makeup for my wedding, and she did an INCREDIBLE job and made me feel perfect before walking down the aisle! I had looked at quite a few makeup artists, and she was by far the best :) She gave me flawless makeup that was both natural and glamorous, where I looked like the best version of myself (rather than looking like an overdone doll). She is extremely professional, uses great products, is fast to communicate with, and is a great personality to chat with on the big day! She even took the time during my trial to explain how she was using the products and gave me the names of the items so that I could get them for when I do my own makeup. My makeup lasted the entire day until late in the evening (I didn't even need to retouch it!), and it also didn't feel like having heavy layers on my face. I'm so happy I found Cristina, she made me feel stunning with her gorgeous makeup!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 11/18/2017

There are no words for Cristina and her work. She made me feel beautiful for my engagement photos as well as my wedding day. She is so easy to talk to and very responsive to text or email. I had a million questions for her and they were answered within minutes if not hours. She knows what she is doing and I highly recommend her to anyone needing their hair or makeup done professionally. She traveled to the hotel I was at before my wedding and showed up early to set up. She did two of my bridesmaids makeup as well as my own. Her sense of humor is definitely a plus as well!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio 3
    Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio 4

Laura · Married on 12/10/2016

Cristina did a wonderful job at the trial run and on the big day! I highly recommend her. She did a great job, was on time, and was so understanding when we had some unrelated conflict within the bridal party. I would definitely use Cristina in the future.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio Pricing

Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio Price Rates

Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Michelle Lacson Photography
    Michelle Lacson Photography Wedding Photographers

Cristina is so sweet and professional! If you are looking for a standout makeup job on your big day, definitely give her a call, you won't be disappointed!

• Michael Anthony Photography
    Michael Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Cristina has done make up for us on our weddings, bridal shoots, and other portrait sessions. She is one of the most talented professionals that we have ever worked with. Cristina is always on-time, professional, and receptive to input. When she works on our subjects, it minimizes the time that we spend behind the computer. Cristina's make-up application techniques are unmistakably good. She spends time not only improving her business and networks, but she also takes time to learn new techniques and apply them however her subject desires. If you are a bride, I overwhelmingly recommend Makeup by Cristina for any services you need. She is our preferred makeup artist, and we cannot recommend her enough!

• 17071 Ventura Blvd Encino, 91316 See on map
    323-312-8331 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only