Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio

Encino, CA View map

My name is Cristina Underwood, I'm a professional makeup artist in the Conejo Valley area. I specialize in weddings, bridal showers, engagement photos and much more! My primary goal is to give you the best experience during this very special time in your life and to give you the look you've always dreamed of for your special occasion!

My passion for makeup artistry began as a young girl doing makeup for my family and friends and then later showcasing my talents for special events such as proms, birthdays and weddings. I attended the Academy of Makeup and Fashion where I learned the art of Beauty, Bridal, Media, and Special FX makeups. My work has been featured in several magazines and blogs including Vogue Italia, UK's Wedding Magazine, Fly Away Bride, Green Wedding Shoes, The Knot, and Wish Upon a Wedding.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Catherine
    Catherine Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless, romantic makeup that is both glam and natural!

I recently had Cristina do my makeup for my wedding, and she did an INCREDIBLE job and made me feel perfect before walking down the aisle! I had looked at quite a few makeup artists, and she was by far the best :) She gave me flawless makeup that was both natural and glamorous, where I looked like the best version of myself (rather than looking like an overdone doll). She is extremely professional, uses great products, is fast to communicate with, and is a great personality to chat with on the big day! She even took the time during my trial to explain how she was using the products and gave me the names of the items so that I could get them for when I do my own makeup. My makeup lasted the entire day until late in the evening (I didn't even need to retouch it!), and it also didn't feel like having heavy layers on my face. I'm so happy I found Cristina, she made me feel stunning with her gorgeous makeup!
  • Meghann
    Meghann Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There are no words for Cristina and her work. She made me feel beautiful for my engagement photos as well as my wedding day. She is so easy to talk to and very responsive to text or email. I had a million questions for her and they were answered within minutes if not hours. She knows what she is doing and I highly recommend her to anyone needing their hair or makeup done professionally. She traveled to the hotel I was at before my wedding and showed up early to set up. She did two of my bridesmaids makeup as well as my own. Her sense of humor is definitely a plus as well!
    Laura Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cristina did a wonderful job at the trial run and on the big day! I highly recommend her. She did a great job, was on time, and was so understanding when we had some unrelated conflict within the bridal party. I would definitely use Cristina in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• John & Kelly
    17 photos · 08/09/2015

Pricing

Michelle Lacson Photography Michelle Lacson Photography Wedding Photographers

Cristina is so sweet and professional! If you are looking for a standout makeup job on your big day, definitely give her a call, you won't be disappointed!

Michael Anthony Photography Michael Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Cristina has done make up for us on our weddings, bridal shoots, and other portrait sessions. She is one of the most talented professionals that we have ever worked with. Cristina is always on-time, professional, and receptive to input. When she works on our subjects, it minimizes the time that we spend behind the computer. Cristina's make-up application techniques are unmistakably good. She spends time not only improving her business and networks, but she also takes time to learn new techniques and apply them however her subject desires. If you are a bride, I overwhelmingly recommend Makeup by Cristina for any services you need. She is our preferred makeup artist, and we cannot recommend her enough!

17071 Ventura Blvd Encino, 91316
323-312-8331

By appointment only
Location of (Cristina Underwood Beauty Studio)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding