Cristina Pruitt Photography

Pflugerville, TX View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Cristina! I’m an experienced Wedding photographer based in Austin and Dallas. I am an Austin native but enjoy spending time in Dallas, where our family has a beautiful lake house. I have the flexibility to shoot in both major cities and surrounding towns. This really allows me to be more available to my couples, while also being close to home! This is very important to me as I'm a new mama to Avery and a “fur mama” to two golden retrievers!

Now for my "elevator pitch”:

I am the type of photographer who really invests in my couples. Choosing me to photograph your wedding is a huge honor and I don't take that lightly. I adore working with couples who love to laugh, have a good time, and like to get creative! I’m known for my airy-light style, in addition to my genuine love for all my fashionable brides, kindness, organization, and strong work ethic.

During your Big Day, you can expect me to be the calm to the storm, while simultaneously being your biggest hype girl! I’m passionate about documenting all the special moments of your favorite people which can be enjoyed and relived for years to come!

I can't wait to chat!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Lili
    Lili T. Married on 05/25/2022

My Perfect Photographer!

Cristina Pruitt was so perfect!!! I could have not chosen someone better to captured my precious day. I'm very picky with my photography and usually I have a vision in mind. Cristina not only understood me but captured exactly what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. Cristina has an eye for detail and is a master in her craft! She mades us laugh, and was a delight to be around while making you feel comfortable. If you want a great photographer who prioritizes his clients, captures real moments, and delivers beautiful photos Cristina is your girl!

Cristina Pruitt Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lili! Y’all are the best. I had so much fun! Thank you for allowing me to capture your big day.
    Storie C. Married on 05/15/2022

Wedding photographer

Seriously the best photographer!! Does anything to get the shot and just has an upbeat personality!! She shows you what kind of photos she’s taken so you know whether you want to change anything and I love that!! She really has an eye for it and you can tell she enjoys it.

Cristina Pruitt Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! *tear* Y'all were a dream to work with. You both have such bright futures ahead of you and I can't wait to watch your family grow!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

3201 Bee Caves Rd Pflugerville, TX, 78746
Location of (Cristina Pruitt Photography)

Cristina Pruitt Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cristina Pruitt Photography include in the starting price?

Cristina Pruitt Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cristina Pruitt Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cristina Pruitt Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Cristina Pruitt Photography offer?

Cristina Pruitt Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Cristina Pruitt Photography offer?

Cristina Pruitt Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cristina Pruitt Photography offer for wedding events?

Cristina Pruitt Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Cristina Pruitt Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cristina Pruitt Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding