Austin, TX 78799 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

1 Reviews for Crema Bakery and Cafe

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

I found Crema Bakery and Cafe one day when I was out on my lunch break in South Austin. It's a great little cafe where you can get breakfast and lunch, as well as many delicious baked goods. Their macaroons are scrumptious. There's always a bunch of different flavors and I always want to try them all. Anyway, so when I got engaged, I wanted them to do our wedding cake. They have tastings you can attend to try out cake flavors with different filling combinations. We went with an almond white cake with salted caramel frosting. We were told by some guests that they thought it was amazing. And it was! It was just what I pictured too. I met with Jessica and I told her what I was looking for, how big, and what kind of decoration I wanted. I had a small three tier cake with raked frosting all around. Topped with a topper I found on Etsy and some extra blooms from the florist, it was so very pretty...and yummy. She also did our groomsman pies. We had individual sized pies accompany our cake. And boy were they a hit! We had bourbon pecan, blackberry, and apple pies. There weren't any leftover!

Sent on 10/19/2015