6605 Raymond rd, Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Creative Images by "Cal"

I have been in Business for 13 years now and have been doing Photography for 25 years. I like to keep things simple!
I charge a Flat Rate for All Day service....You keep All the digital files...you Keep All the Proofs!
I release the Copyrights to You!....No stringhs attached!
Yes we do Video!
Yes I can provide an additional Photographer
No there is no travel Fees
Please see my website: www.creativeimagesbycal.com
Please Call Today...Available Dates are limited! 608-576-1100

Aug14th2004049copy
847c32d7e25d4ddb 1261457811991 N3M8324
number1
Creative Images by "Cal"

1 Reviews for Creative Images by "Cal"

2.6
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5
      0.5

We had a tight budget for our wedding, and went with Cal as we thought he had the best value (lowest price, and we retained the rights to print so we could save on making hard copies of the photos). In retrospect, I would have spent more and hired another photographer. He was unprofessional and made our bridal party uncomfortable. He wore jeans to the ceremony/reception, and spent the minutes before the ceremony talking to my husband (whose own groomsmen had stepped out to give him some alone time) about his own trips to the country where we planned to honeymoon.
    I would be willing to overlook this if we had great photos, but we don't. We ended up with only 4 engagement photos from a rushed session (we only shot in one location, and all the photos are closeups of our faces). And not only did he miss key shots during the wedding day (I have no photos of me with my parents or a photos of just me in my dress), most of the poses he had us do as a couple looked ridiculous and we are clearly uncomfortable. Then to top it off, the photos came back completely over-Photoshopped!
    Bottom line: unless you really have no wiggle room in your budget, spend a few more dollars and get a product you will be happy with.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Creative Images by "Cal" FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

In a time when everyone with a digital camera thinks they can be a wedding photography, the truly professional photographers stand out. These photographers-want-to-be last a year, maybe two, but competent, talented and experienced photographers like Cal Calkins keep on working. Cal has been photographing weddings for 15 years and the reason he has such longevity is not only that his photos are wonderful, and they are, but he offers his creative images in packages that meets the couple's budget. We have worked with him many times over the years and he is always on the spot when a photo opportunity presents itself. And he also brings his expertise to videography, as well. Wedding photography and videography is a one time opportunity - miss it and that moment and day are gone forever. Make sure you preserve your memories by including Creative Images by Cal in your wedding plans!

• 6605 Raymond rd Madison, 53711 See on map