Creative Ceremonies by Lisa is a wedding officiant service based in Hamden, Connecticut. Owner Lisa has been a Connecticut Justice of the Peace and ordained minister since 2013. She believes that all ceremonies should be memorable, unique, and reflective of who the couple are. She'd love to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind ceremony for you and your loved one.

Creative Ceremonies by Lisa will work with you to create a ceremony that fits your style, whether that's traditional, contemporary, or unusual. Lisa will provide you with a guide to filing for your marriage license and the process with your town hall, along with post-ceremony information. She'll assist you with your vows, music selection, processional, and recessional. As a professional singer, Lisa can even provide vocals for your ceremony. She can officiate your wedding at Hamden Town Hall, or travel to your location. Additional elements to enhance your service include:

• Personal vow books with calligraphy
  • Sand ceremony bottles and creative displays
  • A unity glass
  • Hand-fasting
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
96% Recommended by couples
Dana
Dana T. Sent on 11/22/2022

Look no further!!

It was an absolute honor to have Lisa as our wedding planner for our 10/29/22 wedding. She exceeded our expectations throughout the whole process of planning by being organized, accessible, attentive to detail, caring for everyone involved, and making sure all of my dreams and plans were going to be executed perfectly. On the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and made the whole day enjoyable. Simply her presence throughout the venue was assured that every part of the wedding would run smoothly. I love her passion for organizing weddings and coordinating them with excellence and professionalism. From the moment I met her, I knew that I could fully trust her. Overall, she is a kind, loving, and caring person to know; it was such a pleasure to get to know her for one of the most important events of our lives. My husband and I are extremely grateful to her and her expertise. So much so that I didn't think I’d be able to find words to describe how truly amazing she is! Also, she has an incredible team that works alongside her and I loved that she made all the vendors feel like they were part of the team as well. She has a gift for bringing groups together to accomplish a goal. Lisa and the entire Creative Concepts team will always have a place in our hearts and have contributed to our wonderful lifelong wedding memories! I recommend Creative Concepts (10/10!) to all brides!
Katie
Katie H. Sent on 10/05/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Would not have survived the day if it wasn't for Lisa and her team!!

I truly cannot say enough about Lisa and her team! Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and everyone raved about how well-organized and fun our wedding was!

Let me start off by saying that I initially thought that getting a planner/coordinator was a bit ridiculous, but when there was only 2 months left until the wedding, my meetings with Lisa definitely left me feeling like everything was being considered and taken care of. I was not forced to do anything that I didn't want to do. Our wedding was truly "ours."

Shout out to Lisa, Marcy, Anne, and Anastasia! They made the day so simple! Also, I am sure that they put out many "fires" that I didn't even know were occurring. I would recommend them to anyone. Lisa truly is the best of the best. She is so professional and knows her stuff! I am so thankful for her and the entire CCBL team!
N
Fischer Sent on 10/01/2022

You need lisa!

Lisa is the not only the most talented, experienced, and hard-working wedding planner you will ever meet. She is the most responsive communicator, a shining light and a force of a human who will quickly become your friend, confidant, and keep you laughing and smiling throughout every point of the process. Lisa will stop at nothing to plan and produce the wedding of your dreams. My husband and I dreamed of a larger-than-life 200 person black tie wedding-turned-rock concert in a 100 year old club. Lisa was THE PERFECT PERSON to work with. She created a full-scale production, blew all expectations out of the water, built a legendary vendor dream team, and drove with a level of preparation/preparedness so we felt only pure bliss on our wedding day. Lisa went above and beyond the role of a wedding planner in every aspect imaginable. Planning, design, expertise, education/advice, orchestration, and day-of execution only scratches the surface - and Lisa executes with world-class professionalism, grace, and her beaming personality. It was truly the best day of our lives.

Lisa - you are the one of the most talented people in this world. You work harder than anyone I've ever met, your communication is fast as lighting and effective, and your shining light of a personality is evident in the lifelong friendships and business relationships you've built. You handled every request, challenge, change of mind, and detail with your incredible personality, sense of humor, and determination. Your expertise, work ethic, and passion for celebrating love is evident in the work that you, the incredible CCBL team, and the vendor relationships that you've built over the past 13+ years. You were my rock when I needed it and won over every single person in our families (and the many personalities) while exceeding expectations to make our dreams come true. Every call, meeting, zoom, text, and email had us smiling and laughing all while you worked nonstop. We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you and the amazing CCBL team, watch you create magic, and gain a friend for life. THANK YOU LISA 🤍
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding