Creative Celebrations

Creative Celebrations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Creative Celebrations

UNIQUE CEREMONIES FOR IMPORTANT MILESTONES

Congratulations!  You found the love that changed your life!

Do you believe your ceremony is the most important part of your wedding?

Are you having trouble finding the right person to officiate your ceremony?

Would you like your ceremony to feel like it was lovingly crafted by a dear friend who happens to be a ceremony expert?

Look no further!

I am a trained ceremony writing specialist who will craft a ceremony that focuses on you and your courtship... your hopes and dreams for your future together.  Your guests will feel like we've known each other for years, not just months.

Whether you are secular, religious, spiritual, part of the LGBT community or simply seek a distinctive way to express yourself, together we will collaborate to create the unique and personalized ceremony that respects all that is meaningful to you.  My attention to detail and ceremonial expertise will ensure you have the ceremony you’ve always dreamed of!

A wedding ceremony is a singular event in our lives.  It is one of the few occasions where we have the chance to be together and notice how much joy life has to offer!  That is why I love to create meaningful, truly distinctive, one-of-a-kind marriage ceremonies for all spiritual and religious beliefs.

I am also happy to accommodate short notice events, months of planning, destinations weddings and ceremonies where travel is required.

Please contact me today for your no-obligation consultation so that we can see if your vision and my services are a good fit.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Creative Celebrations on

22 Reviews for Creative Celebrations

Non-religious (2)
Agnostic (1)

Meredith was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my elopement ceremony. She has such a great spirt and yoy can tell that she truly loves what she does.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meredith was such an incredible choice for our wedding! She crafted a custom ceremony that was exactly what my husband and I wanted. She took every aspect we mentioned in our initial meeting to heart when writing our ceremony and also gave us the opportunity to read through and make revisions. Meredith was incredibly flexible with us. As an added bonus, we just got a beautiful copy of our ceremony in the mail. I would highly recommend Meredith and Creative Celebrations to any couple looking to incorporate their love story and very personal vows into their marriage!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

A Great Attitude. And Very Professional. We Made The Right Choice.

Profile Picture User6892043, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1325193866677 thomsigningmarriagelicense
220x220 sq 1325193409120 jofficiatingleahthom
220x220 sq 1337738119663 brandykaveenweddingbest

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Such a positive energy and passionate about their craft!

Meredith Sloan with Creative Celebrations is a celebrant whose thoughtful and articulate approach to officiating is a welcome change from others whose comments may come across in a canned, dispassionate manner. Meredith gets to know the couple and infuses her special warmth into the proceedings. To make a couple's union not only "official" but truly a memorable passage in their lives, I recommend Meredith and Creative Celebrations.

Charlotte, NC   See On Map