Creative Celebrations Reviews

22 | Charlotte, NC

22 Reviews for Creative Celebrations

Ashlie · Married on 06/07/2016

Meredith was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my elopement ceremony. She has such a great spirt and yoy can tell that she truly loves what she does.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Alicia · Married on 04/30/2016

Meredith was such an incredible choice for our wedding! She crafted a custom ceremony that was exactly what my husband and I wanted. She took every aspect we mentioned in our initial meeting to heart when writing our ceremony and also gave us the opportunity to read through and make revisions. Meredith was incredibly flexible with us. As an added bonus, we just got a beautiful copy of our ceremony in the mail. I would highly recommend Meredith and Creative Celebrations to any couple looking to incorporate their love story and very personal vows into their marriage!!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • User6892043 · 2+ years ago

A Great Attitude. And Very Professional. We Made The Right Choice.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Tyler · Married on 08/08/2015

Meredith was awesome! Fantastic!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Meredith did a wonderful job making our small, intimate wedding very special. She allowed us to customize our ceremony and was very communicative with us through each step of the process from the first email inquiry to the "I do's".

Sent on 07/28/2015

The first time we met Meredith we fell in love with her. She is very sweet, very patient. After the .eet and greet it was all email, so it was very easy to keep in contact with her at all times. I think what my wife and I loved the most was the fact that we pretty much got to write our entire ceremony from beginning to end! Once we finished it we sent it to Meredith and she looked it over and made sure everything was on the up and up. She was great, on time all the time!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Meredith Sloan met with us and immediately understood exactly what we wanted. She was professional, very helpful and she kept us on track. We had exactly the wedding we imagined and the wording of the ceremony was just beautiful. I highly recommend Meredith Sloan and Creative Celebrations!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2012

Meredith spent the time to get to know us and customize a beautiful wedding ceremony. Our friends and family were so touched by the sweet, loving words that summarized our relationship and future.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2012

Meredith was not only an excellent officiant, but she was a friend. She really stepped up for us and helped in a capacity that extended beyond her normal duties. We appreciate everything she did and recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2012

Meredith Sloan went beyond what was expected and did an amazing job with our ceremony. Our guests are still talking about the amazing job that she did. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Margaret · Married on 07/13/2012

Meredith was absolutely wonderful! She was quick to keep in touch and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Becca · Married on 06/30/2012

Meredith Sloan was such a pleasure to work with. She has a positive attitude, organized, and professional. We highly recommend her for any ceremony, big or small!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Meredith was a perfect officiant for our wedding. She spent a lot of time perfecting the ceremony and making sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and then her execution of the ceremony was outstanding. We actually had several of our guests comment on her and how great she was. By the end, we felt like we were in the hands of an old and trusted friend.

Derrick · Married on 05/26/2012

Our wedding was exactly as we wanted it and we were 100% satisfied with our officiant. Communication and response from Meredith was conducted as quickly as possible. She conducted herself with the highest level of professionalism to make sure everything was the way we planned at an affordable rate.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Debra · Married on 04/29/2012

The ceremony that Meredith put together was amazing. She spent time asking us questions about how we fell in love and turned our conversations into a love story. She made the ceremony so warm and yet we all laughed and criedc. If you want a unique experience onw you will always remember and different than a traditional service I would highly recommend Meredith.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Reynald · Married on 04/14/2012

Very good and pretty service, understanding and pleasant. We liked so much.

S. · Married on 12/24/2011

Meredith was absolutely delightful and very professional and we consdiered ourselves very lucky to have her!

Sent on 01/16/2012

THAI · Married on 12/10/2011

MEREDITH SLOAN WAS GREAT! SHE MADE SURE THAT OUR CEREMONY WAS CUSTOM FIT AND UNIQUE TO US ONLY. I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A MORE BEAUTIFUL WEDDING CEREMONY!! THANK YOU MS MEREDITH SO MUCH!! NOT TO MENTION THE PRICING WAS WAY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSES!!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Laura · Married on 10/30/2011

Time was closing in on our wedding and the most important thing we had left to do was find someone to marry us! I contacted Meredith and she responded the same day, and she met with me a few days later. I was so impressed by her fast response. When I met with her she had everything ready and right in front of me and answered all my questions. She crafted us an amazing wedding ceremony that was personal and unique to us as a couple. I couldnt have asked for a better day. A wonderful and professional lady.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Angela · Married on 10/01/2011

Meredith was amazing! She was very helpful in the planning of our ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Meredith was wonderful to work with. Her calm demeanor was exactly what we were looking for. Our first meeting was great and we all talked for about an hour about our relationship. our history, our families, and our dream for the wedding. It went off without a hitch and Meredith helped make that happen! She let me change the wording of things and add a poem that was special to me.

Marsha · Married on 06/29/2011

4.2
      3.5

We were looking to get our vows renewed on a tight purse-string. Meredith was marvelous in meeting our needs and making sure we got the exact service we had hoped for! Our transcript of the service arrived yesterday, printed on beautiful stationery, ready to be framed!! Thanks to infinity, Marsha and Galen

Sent on 07/16/2011