PO Box 10241, Lynchburg, VA 24506 Map · Phone number

About Craft Couture Wedding

We are a custom invitation company specializing in custom invitations serving Lynchburg and its surrounding areas.

melissa head shots 054
jpeg
melissa head shots 061

19 Reviews for Craft Couture Wedding

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2017

Melissa is absolutely amazing! We went in with a very specific idea and she brought it more to life than we could have ever expected. My fiance is a pilot and he was throwing ideas at her left and right and she took his dream and made it a reality. She made us boarding pass invitations with luggage tag RSVP's and even paper airplanes for our programs. Whether you want something special and hand made or you want to order something pre-made, Melissa has it all! She has been the best decision I have made in my wedding planning process and I would recommend her 100 times over. Not only was she pleasant to work with, she was artistic, accommodating and affordable. She is the only option you need when it comes to wedding stationary!! THANK YOU Melissa

Sent on 03/27/2017

Craft Couture Wedding's reply:

Brooke, I am truly humbled. Thank you for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and Hugh! THANK YOU

Crystal · Married on 05/27/2017

I am 100 % satisfied with my services received from Craft Couture and my product. My save the dates were amazing and everyone LOVED them!!! I had to order additional because they went like hot cakes. Thank you for all of your help and professionalism! You can not go wrong brides by doing business with Craft Couture Wedding!

Crystal Hubbard

Sent on 12/30/2016

Craft Couture Wedding's reply:

Crystal, I am so glad your guests loved your adorable photo cards! Thank you so much for allowing me to take care of those for you! It was my pleasure!

Melissa is great to work with and made the process fun and easy. She is extremely responsive over email and text which worked best for me. Our invitations look perfect and I am so glad I decided to work with a professional like Melissa rather than trying to piece and part the invites together on my own online. Our wedding is very formal and Melissa knew all the rules for formal invites but also kept with strictly within the budget I created. She is also helping me with the programs for the day of. It has just been a big burden lifted. She took away any worries I had about all things paper!! I definitely recommend working with her and in the future I will use her again for other parties we may host.
    Nancy B. - Lynchburg, VA

Sent on 05/09/2016

Craft Couture Wedding FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50