About Cover Me Badd

Northern California's Favorite Party Band!

Cover Me Badd is a fun and talented party band located in Sacramento, California. They’re comprised of six young and talented members that offer a fresh and modern playlist to get your guests out on the dancefloor. Cover Me Badd loves weddings and wants to take your reception to the next level.

Experience
Cover Me Badd is an award-winning cover band based in Northern California. They have two amazing female lead singers, one male lead singer and one member each on the bass, drums and guitar. They're full of energy but remain professional. They're determined to get everyone dancing no matter how young or old they are.

This band wants to make your experience planning your wedding entertainment as easy and stress-free as possible. They perform a range of musical genres and really customize the night to suit your personality. They offer music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• MC

Ceremony (9)
Lighting (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
Gobo Projector (1)

"Cover me Badd are hands down the BEST wedding band I have ever heard" was the comment that my husband and I heard all night! They had all of our guests up and dancing from the moment they started! When they finished the last song all of our guests couldn't believe that we had all been dancing for 3 hours, non stop!! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for any other band and just hire Cover me Badd! You will be thanking yourself at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Haley, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Reception

HIRE. THIS. BAND! THEY WILL MAKE YOUR ENTIRE WEDDING!!!!!!!!
I am a professional singer/performer, and my husband is a sound designer that mixes party bands for a living. We both knew we wanted a band, but thought that no one would reach our expectations. Leading up to our wedding, my husband insisted that he didn't like dancing and was just going to be at the bar with his friends for the whole reception. We found another band that we liked for a brief moment, but they wanted almost $10,000 for the night! WHAT?!?
Then, the heavens opened and we were introduced to Cover Me Badd. From our first e-mail introduction to the post-wedding thank you's, Mike (the main coordinator and MC) was so kind, professional, and LIGHTENING SPEED responsive. He was so great via e-mail that we thought "well, even if they suck at singing, at least they were super easy to work with" well, THEY DON'T SUCK! Not one bit! EVERYONE (even my 92 year old grandparents and husband who went from Mr. "I don't dance" to "King of dance") was on the dance floor from start to finish! Cover Me Badd created several special surprise moments for me and my husband, played the PERFECT songs, listened to our song selections, and basically read our minds to create the perfect non-stop play list. When our wedding coordinator left around 9pm, I had no problem trusting Mike to run the show. He's just as calm and nice in person as he is via e-mail and on the phone.
If you are looking up videos of them on YouTube, just know that they are WAY BETTER live than on the videos. The mix and volume was perfect in person...I thought it was hard to tell from the videos. Anyways, trust me. Book this band. You will not beat the price, professionalism, talent, and FUN!
Bottom line: you are guaranteed an unforgettable night with these guys. No one will care about how much you spent on flowers and lighting and a crazy bar package, because everyone will be on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Cover Me Badd Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: