Cover Me Badd Reviews

Cover Me Badd 6
Cover Me Badd 7

Sean · Getting married on 06/05/2020

They Killed It

From the pre planning, to the day of, to the follow up they were fantastic and fun and easy to work with. Would strongly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/09/2018

Best. Decision. Ever!

I cannot say enough nice things about Cover Me Badd!!! Working with them was so easy, Mike responded so quickly to all of my questions, and was always so friendly and willing to help and answer questions. The performance was absolutely amazing! Every wedding guest (even the non-dancers) were on the floor dancing the whole time, and so many guests told us it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. Yes, a live band is more expensive than a DJ, but it my opinion - it was the best money we spent on the wedding, and they absolutely MADE the night.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Kate Helvestine · Married on 10/27/2018

They MADE our wedding!

I can't see enough about Cover Me Badd. From the time we first reached out to them to their fun energy throughout the night, they were PERFECT. I'll start off by saying that they are incredibly easy to communicate and plan with. Mike is super responsive and happy to answer any questions you might have. Plus, they are super accommodating and really make you feel like you're the only wedding they have on the calendar all year! Leading up to the wedding, everything seemed super well organized and I knew I didn't need to worry about little details. Now, to the night of the wedding, they brought the party!!! Seriously, if you want a fun wedding, you have to hire these guys. Their set list ranges across so many genres (as I said, they are very accommodating) and they bring this contagious energy when they play. Everyone was dancing all night long and was drenched in sweat by the end! Plus, everyone who I talked to after the wedding has asked about the band since they really made our day that much more special. Thank you to Mike and team - you guys rocked!! Whenever anyone asks me about a wedding band (or even DJ) I'm going to drop your name!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Harry

Harry Hudesman · Married on 10/20/2018

Best band ever!

Cover Me Badd is the best band we could have ever asked for. Amazing energy and talent. They covered each piece of our wedding beautifully and they didn't miss a beat!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Megan Stanford · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Band

I am so glad we chose Cover Me Badd. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end. To us, the dancing was the most important part and this band absolutely nailed it. From beginning to end they were amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Margo T · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding band

This band is AMAZING. From the pre-wedding coordination to the day of, they were reliable, professional, FUN and just all around wonderful. We got so many compliments and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment I heard this band play at a wedding, I fell in love with their energy, talent and overall performance. I knew instantly, we had to have them for our big day and it was the best decision we made! Mike and the band do it all from MC to best dance party EVER, we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Cover Me Badd was professional and organized every step of the planning process, blew our guests away with their incredible show (it was a packed dance floor all night!) and brought us the time of our lives on our special day. We cannot say enough good things about Cover Me Badd and we can’t wait for another reason to hire this band, they are the best in the business!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

Book now! Incredible group

These guys/girls absolutely CRUSHED it! Our reception was spent entirely on the dance floor dancing and singing our hearts out. Everyone (kids, friends and parents) loved them - their catalogue includes hits for everyone. We have yet to run into anyone who came to the wedding that didn't tell us they were the best wedding band they've heard. I'd recommend them 100 times out of 100 times and then another 10 just because they turned it up to 11 ;)

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Cover Me Badd 8
    Cover Me Badd 9

Dan · Married on 08/26/2018

Cover Me Badd MADE our wedding! The important points:

1. Mike was EXTREMELY responsive and easy to work with.
    2. They made ALL of our crazy ideas happen, whether it was changing the words of a song to match the bride's name or learning a new song so that I (the groom) could shred on guitar with the band. This was huge!
    3. They sounded great, duh. 90s medley was amazing.
    4. They read the room beautifully and played the songs that needed to be played to get people dancing.

I recommend them wholeheartedly to rock for your special night!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

When we read all the other 5-star reviews, we knew we had to book them immediately, and we are SO GLAD we did. We have to echo everyone else's sentiments that you MUST book them if they are available for your date!!!

We wanted our wedding to be the most fun ever- and people kept telling us it was all night and after! We honestly couldn't get over how amazing they were, and all of our friends and family couldn't stop saying how great the band was. It was, without a doubt, the most fun party of our lives thanks to CMB.

As others have mentioned, Mike is an incredible coordinator and potentially the most responsive and professional person I have ever encountered in personal/professional life. We had an incredible experience from start to finish with Mike and the group, and we were SO glad we had them. Thank you Mike and CMB for making our wedding absolutely the most fun ever!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Cover Me Badd 10

Danette · Married on 07/28/2018

I can't imagine what our reception would've been like without Cover Me Badd. From the beginning of the planning, Mike was so helpful and easy to work with. He was our emcee and everything went so smoothly all night long. They provided our recorded music for cocktail hour and dinner. I absolutely loved and appreciated how they worked behind the scenes with our photographer to coordinate some amazing shots throughout the whole night. The music was just fantastic. Our guests had so much fun and we all packed the dance floor until the very last song (which by the way will be a very special memory for us forever). The way the band was able to include us on stage was so cool. We really felt that they worked hard to personalize everything and make the night about our guests and us having the time of our lives. They played all the songs we wanted and each rendition sounded awesome. With four different singers they were able to sing every genre flawlessly! I am so happy with our decision to go with a live band...especially this band!
    Thanks to all the band members for an unforgettable night!
    -Danette and Liam

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Cover Me Badd 11
    Cover Me Badd 12
    Cover Me Badd 13
    Cover Me Badd 14

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

The Cover Me Badd is amazing! Mike, who manages the bookings and everything related to the day is so responsive. We had heard about Cover Me Badd through our venue and submitted a request. Mike responded within minutes saying he had time to chat later that afternoon. Turns out he was playing a wedding at our alma mater, and we had friends at the wedding. One of our friends (who has been to a TON of weddings) said it was the best wedding band he had ever seen. We signed the contract within hours and were so excited for the event. Mike has a very organized spreadsheet with songs, and creates a personalized document to organize everything for the day of. He MC'ed the entire night, and even learned our first dance song and the mother/son dance song. We had various chats over the phone and via email to ensure everything was going to work out perfectly for the day of, and it did! Everyone had the best time, said it the best wedding band they've ever heard and wished that they could have played longer! HIGHLY recommend Cover Me Badd! Trying to figure out how to host another large event to see them perform again...

Sent on 08/06/2018

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Booking cover me badd for our wedding was definitely the best decision that we could have made for entertainment. We chose to do the whole package (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception) and were so glad we did- they really went above and beyond. They played instrumentals for our ceremony, including live versions of the instrumental songs we chose for our processionals, which really impressed our guests. Mike was not only an amazing MC but also had some ridiculously good guitar solos. They were such a fun group to work with; one of my favorite memories was watching my new husband get on stage and sing backstreet boys throwbacks with them They also learned “lights” by journey to play live for our first dance. Book this band if you can! They were worth every penny.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Haley · Married on 12/31/2017

"Cover me Badd are hands down the BEST wedding band I have ever heard" was the comment that my husband and I heard all night! They had all of our guests up and dancing from the moment they started! When they finished the last song all of our guests couldn't believe that we had all been dancing for 3 hours, non stop!! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for any other band and just hire Cover me Badd! You will be thanking yourself at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

HIRE. THIS. BAND! THEY WILL MAKE YOUR ENTIRE WEDDING!!!!!!!!
    I am a professional singer/performer, and my husband is a sound designer that mixes party bands for a living. We both knew we wanted a band, but thought that no one would reach our expectations. Leading up to our wedding, my husband insisted that he didn't like dancing and was just going to be at the bar with his friends for the whole reception. We found another band that we liked for a brief moment, but they wanted almost $10,000 for the night! WHAT?!?
    Then, the heavens opened and we were introduced to Cover Me Badd. From our first e-mail introduction to the post-wedding thank you's, Mike (the main coordinator and MC) was so kind, professional, and LIGHTENING SPEED responsive. He was so great via e-mail that we thought "well, even if they suck at singing, at least they were super easy to work with" well, THEY DON'T SUCK! Not one bit! EVERYONE (even my 92 year old grandparents and husband who went from Mr. "I don't dance" to "King of dance") was on the dance floor from start to finish! Cover Me Badd created several special surprise moments for me and my husband, played the PERFECT songs, listened to our song selections, and basically read our minds to create the perfect non-stop play list. When our wedding coordinator left around 9pm, I had no problem trusting Mike to run the show. He's just as calm and nice in person as he is via e-mail and on the phone.
    If you are looking up videos of them on YouTube, just know that they are WAY BETTER live than on the videos. The mix and volume was perfect in person...I thought it was hard to tell from the videos. Anyways, trust me. Book this band. You will not beat the price, professionalism, talent, and FUN!
    Bottom line: you are guaranteed an unforgettable night with these guys. No one will care about how much you spent on flowers and lighting and a crazy bar package, because everyone will be on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Best Wedding Band Ever!! Mike and the Cover Me Badd team were a joy to work with from our initial chat to the wedding day! They put on a stellar show and made planning so easy! With their music planning worksheets, we were able to ensure that our personalities were properly reflected in the wedding music. They know how to throw a party!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

To say the band can make or break the wedding is an understatement. It can be easy to overlook the influence that a comfortable and confident MC has on the overall impact of your day, and Cover Me Badd brought our wedding to life and set the night on fire.

A year before our wedding we had the pleasure of attending another wedding with Cover Me Badd as their band. As night fell and the music began the excitement among their guests was like nothing we had ever experienced at a wedding. That evening we spoke with Mike, got their contact information, and the rest is history.

Every guest that attended our wedding exclaimed that they too had never seen a band of this caliber. Even our wedding venue coordinators said that this was the best band they had seen play at their venue.

As for the logistics, Mike handled our wedding with such ease and professionalism. Every conversation we had made us feel more assured he would come through on our big day. There was not a single hiccup, each transition was perfectly timed, and he worked with our venders and venue team to make sure we didn’t have to think about a single thing all day.

We cannot thank Mike and the band enough for every moment they spent making our day immaculate. You truly have a gift and we hope many others will get the same privilege as we did.

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Cover Me Badd 19
    Cover Me Badd 20
    Cover Me Badd 21

cort · Married on 09/30/2017

Mike and the Band were fantastic! The vocals and instrumentalists were all top notch. They had our entire wedding party in Squaw Valley up and dancing for hours. Our guests commented about how fun the Band was and wanted to know where we found them. I would highly recommend them for any event where you wanted to get people up and dancing! Also, they did an incredible job doing some acoustic stuff during our ceremony and added music to our cocktail party and dinner! Great Group

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/03/2017

Jessica and I got married at Vizcaya in Sacramento, and we decided early on that we wanted a band. Cover Me Badd exceeded our wildest expectations! Mike is the most responsive and responsible person that we have ever worked with in customer service. We never once doubted that we were in great hands. CMB was the highlight of the reception- the band members are awesome dancers, talented singers, and had our guests out on the dance floor for the entire party. They have a great blend of old classics and newer pop songs. Their music and energy are unforgettable! We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

If you're getting married anywhere in the NorCal area to Reno/Tahoe you have decided upon the BEST BAND EVER! I did extensive research when looking at bands to put on the show of a lifetime, I mean after all it was our wedding day! I watched videos and read reviews and also had two separate vendor referrals from the Lake Tahoe area refer Cover Me Badd, so I had high expectations.

I can honestly say they beyond exceeded our expectations for a live band. From the very first initial email sent, Mike was so friendly, awesome, and professional to work with! He answered any questions we had in such a timely manner and is also very well organized. We worked together to create and achieve the perfect song list and I can tell you our guests were fighting to dance up on stage with them, literally! We all had the time of our lives. They even sung our first dance song so beautifully.

If you want to have a wedding that everyone won't stop talking about and dances all night to the band, you have chosen the right crew! They are absolutely amazing and we couldn't have dreamed of a better night with this crew!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding BEYOND perfect!! We love you guys and cannot wait to watch you again! If we could get married every month just so you could play, we would! :)

Sent on 09/01/2017

Corrinne · Married on 07/15/2017

Cover Me Badd is an absolutely epic wedding band!! They played at our outdoor wedding at Sugar Bowl, CA in July 2017 and they were phenomenal—energetic, fun and incredibly talented! Not only was Mike (the band manager) professional, organized, and super easy to work with, but he did an amazing job catering to our needs and special requests for the evening including all different genres for the ceremony, dinner, and dancing. They even allowed our friend, who is a singer, to come onstage for a song to sing with them! Our guests never left the dance floor and everyone can’t stop talking about how much the band knocked it out of the park! We would highly recommend Cover Me Badd for your wedding—they are amazing and will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Brad · Married on 06/24/2017

Cover Me Badd was amazing, they called us several times before the wedding to go over the little details that we would have never thought of and made sure the whole event went off without any issues. Mike is a true salesman who is prompt to respond which is not common with wedding vendors. The worst thing about weddings is you have a bunch of people who over charge and under deliver and Cover Me Badd was the opposite, they were worth every penny we paid. The band keeps the whole group on the dance floor from 7:45pm-11pm when our event ended. For me, DJ's don’t compare to a band like Cover Me Badd. This group rocks.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Bryce · Married on 06/10/2017

I would encourage anyone to trust "Cover Me Badd" with the most important event of their life:

We hired Cover Me Badd as entertainment for our wedding reception in Incline Village, Nevada, and not only are they one phenomenal musical act (every musician in this band seriously killed it), but they also ran sound for the ceremony on an additional PA system in another location, wireless-miking the officiant and me and providing the ceremony's processional music; acted as the Master's of Ceremony for the evening, ensuring everything happened when it needed to happen; and eased our stresses about this event more than any other vendor.

Solid musicians. Solid humans. Worth every penny.

And they know how to get the microphone away from a tipsy would-be karaoke singer swiftly!

Thanks Mike (and crew) you are the best!
    Bryce

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jee · Married on 06/09/2017

Amazing Amazing Amazing!! Cover Me Badd played at our wedding a few weeks ago and we could not have been happier. They looked great, sounded great, our guests loved them and we loved them. Not only did they put on a fantastic show during the wedding, Mike was instrumental in planning our wedding and was the only one that didn't make the planning process a headache. He helped with the timeline, he recommended songs for the first dance, mother - son dance, father - daughter dance, bouquet toss, garter toss, cake cutting. He even made edits to songs so they would fit into our timeline. If you're looking for a band to play at your wedding or event, look no further than Cover Me Badd, they are awesome! We want to plan another party just to have them play again. Michael & Jee - Married June 9th, 2017.

Sent on 06/26/2017