2405 Lifehaus Ind Drive, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Couture Events

Couture Events is a wedding planning company based in New Braunfels, Texas. Owner Jill McCarty and her team will help create your dream wedding. Paying close attention to detail, they focus on your vision in order to exceed any and all expectations you may have. Jill and her team are available to serve couples throughout the greater San Antonio, Texas region and beyond.

Jill and her fellow planners make it their mission to bring a special touch as well as fresh eyes to your special event. Helping you along the way, they keep the planning process as stress-free as possible. With three packages to choose from, you can decide whether you want full planning, where they oversee every detail from start to finish; partial planning, where you get assistance as needed; or day-of coordination, where they take care of everything on your big day. Couture Events offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

bride and groom 11

7 Reviews for Couture Events

Stacy · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Couture Events

Working with Jill is a dream! I was so stressed out about everything. Once Jill took over I was immediately able to breath. She works so well with all the vendors we had and we received compliments from everyone about how much they liked her. Trust me when you think you don't need a planner, you do! And I would highly recommend Couture Event to any and everyone I know. AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Paige

Paige Byerley · Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing experience!

Jill from Couture Events was nothing short of amazing. I am positive that my wedding would not have been as smooth and flawless as it was without her expertise. Beginning with the pre-wedding consultations, she brought up details I never thought of, and gave me peace of mind in knowing that nothing would be left out. On the day of my wedding I was able to enjoy myself because I was confident that everything would be taken care of. Overall it was a wonderful experience working with her and made my wedding so enjoyable. I cannot recommend Jill enough, she will make sure your wedding is perfect too!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kyle · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent services! Everything we wanted and imagined in a wedding planner/coordinator!

Jill and her team went above and beyond and really made our special day extra special! Planning a wedding is extremely stressful and Jill took all the stress out of it. She is so laid back and very easy to get along with. She was flexible and was able to work around our schedule and meet with us in locations convenient for us. She really helped assure us that everything would go smooth and gave us the confidence to not worry about all the little details because we knew we were in good hands. Come our wedding day, her and her team were on top of everything! They had every little detail ironed out and the decorations, ceremony, reception and timeline came together! They were on the ball! Any little thing that popped up that threatened to throw a wrench in our plans, they handled and we were never even aware! We didn't have the best weather the day we chose to get married but Jill and her team worked through it and were able to think on their feet, adapt and keep everything on track and going according to plan. We couldn't have done it with out her! I can not recommend Jill and her team enough! They were exceptional!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Couture Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Couture Events 1
    Free Planning Guide

Book with Couture Events, and receive a free planning guide custom made for you! Let us help you get 100% organized for your big day.

• Reneau Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

I had the pleasure of partnering with Jill on an event this weekend. We had 3 days to move the wedding from its original location to my venue. Jill did this flawlessly and didn’t miss a single detail! If you are planning an event or wedding, Jill should be your very first call!

• 2405 Lifehaus Ind Drive, Ste 109 New Braunfels, TX, 78130 See on map
    Location of (Couture Events)