Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Callahan Paper

A custom stationery and invitation shoppe for every event in your life - birthdays, weddings, babies, and personal stationery. I can personalize one of the designs you see here or customize something unique for your event.

courtney callahan paper is a combination of all things I adore - paper, design, events and details. With a degree in advertising, experience in event planning and a passion to create, I hope to bring joy to your life through the little details.

IMG1633
IMG1659
IMG1633
IMG1659

2 Reviews for Courtney Callahan Paper

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

Who knew I/we would care about the look and feel of paper. Turns out we do. More than we ever thought. And likely more than we will ever will again. And I say that as a person who has taken an intro to letterpress class. Twice.

We worked with Courtney for the designs for our wedding (Invitations + day of materials) and the end product was just gorgeous. We came with basically an idea of color scheme, the lint in our pockets and a visceral reaction to things we don't like and not much else. Courtney did a good job of reading us and helping us to find the right combinations of paper, materials and designs to create the overall aesthetic we were looking for.

After meeting us Courtney designed an original logo that we used for all the materials for our wedding. Which turned out real rad. So now we have a brand. Which is pretty badass. Do you have a brand? I didn't think so.

Her original ideas were great, and we had tons of builds, which meant, we had lots of back and forth on the designs. Courtney was great in rolling with the punches and providing updated designs to us.

Her approach is both creative and professional and the end results were a reflection of that approach as well as our style. Plus she helped us to deliver my own personal easter egg for the wedding guests, on each table card was an absurd thought starter questions like, "If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest of them have to drown too?" So thanks Courtney, you're welcome guests.

Sent on 09/11/2015

I would highly recommend Courtney Callahan Paper to any bride! She is extremely creative, patient, and fun. She asks just the right questions to know the bride’s vision of her wedding. She turned my little ideas into so much more, and made my vision into reality with all of my paper components. It was so much more than I ever dreamed! The invitations were the perfect mix of modern, fun, and elegant. She also created several other little details and signage that really made our wedding special. I was not the most on the ball bride and she was so patient with me! She turned everything around quickly and she does fantastic work. She was a dream to work with and I hope to work with her again and again on other projects!

Sent on 06/28/2013