223 199th St. SW, Bothell, WA 98012 Map · Phone number

About Cory Parris Photography

Cory Parris Photography creates emotional photostories of your wedding and life.

Photographing weddings is a passion for me. I love to see the emotions of life and how they come to the forefront at the changing points of our lives. The tears on your mothers face, the pride in your father’s eyes, the passion between you and your spouse - I love it all. I want to capture the emotion that you show, showcase the passion that you feel and help you remember it for the rest of your lives.

I feel like my life actually started, and everything good in my life comes from the day I married my wife Leslie. Every time I photograph a wedding, I think of Leslie and the way I felt at our wedding day. That is my goal to capture. The real, beautiful, amazing love, passion and fun between the couple and by extension, their friends and families.

• SnapShots Photography
  • Bellame Weddings
  • Christopher Gendron Photography
b2c177aa551b5a75 1194897676718 822
b2c177aa551b5a75 1194897676718 822

10 Reviews for Cory Parris Photography

Erin · Married on 10/26/2019

Nothing but praise for Cory!

We found Cory through our venue, as he was one of their preferred photographers. We met with him and looked no further. He is super nice, and really professional, and you can tell he loves what he does. He was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and he was so much fun to work with, it made it seem just like hanging out rather than an awkward photo shoot. He was so relaxed, and made all of us relaxed too, especially on our wedding day when everyone's nerves are a little jangled. He was flexible, open, and full of great ideas, and he has a great eye. He was so great at coordinating the bridal party and our families for group photos and to get great shots during our event. He was such a joy to work with, and we hope to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 12/27/2019

lacey · Married on 05/17/2018

The photos were one of the most important things to me going into the wedding planning, so it was one of the first decisions we made. We asked around for recommendations and heard only great things about Cory, so we met him and decided he was the one. Pictures were so important to me because we only get to get one chance at it and these are the memories you will look back on forever, and I couldn't be happier with our decision. He did two engagement shoots for us (one just us, and one with us and our kids), as well as our wedding, and i will continue to ask him to come photograph any events we may have from now on. Our engagement pics were perfect, and we couldn't imagine how he would top it with our wedding pics but he blew us away. The wedding day went by so fast, i didn't have the time to stop and appreciate how beautiful it was or to spend time with all of our guests but looking back through the pictures he got all of the details of the wedding that i had missed, and got lots of great pictures of my family and friends so that even if i didn't get to visit with them, i can see how much fun they were having. I got many compliments from my guests after the wedding about how friendly my photographer was and how he managed to be everywhere and move around to get the best shots while somehow not drawing attention. There are so many pictures i didn't even see him take and some of those are my favorites. Overall if you are in the market for a photographer i highly recommend cory parris.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Denise & Rex · Married on 04/21/2018

Cory did a beautiful job with our wedding pictures. He worked tirelessly during the evening to ensure that no photographic moment was lost. He photographed us at three different venues, and all were artistic high quality images, from a chapel, to a park to a country club. And while he was doing his work, you hardly knew he was there.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Cory Parris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4999
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Art Of Floral Wedding Florists

I worked with Cory for a laid-back and gorgeous wedding in Kitsap National Park. The bride had raved multiple times about how talented Cory was. She was not mistaken or overstating how good he was. Every photo that I have seen come from this wedding has been breath taking. I personally use his photos on my website because they are perfect for what I need to draw more clients in. If you are looking for a professional with artistic talent I highly recommend Cory Parris Photography to capture your wedding day!

• Bamboo Beats Wedding DJs

How can I express what a wonderful photographer Cory Parris is? Easy! He took some spectacular photos of our DJ-ing that we have been able to use for our marketing! Cory is a dream to work with and his style of photography is incredibly beautiful, unique and oh-so sexy! If you want your wedding memories to look even better than you remembered them, then you must go with Cory!

• Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists
    Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I would suggest that anyone in need of great photography call Cory. He is a fantastic guy with a great eye. He is professional, yet approachable. He will bring new elements to your photos ... one you will have forever.

• 223 199th St. SW Bothell, 98012 See on map
    Location of (Cory Parris Photography)