Corona Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Corona Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company based in Dallas, Texas. Owner James Corona has been a professional event DJ for over two decades. He and his team specialize in providing fun and engaging music and entertainment services that are sure to leave a lasting impression on guests.

Corona Entertainment offers a wide array of services for unforgettable wedding entertainment. Their full-service package includes DJ and MC services, lighting, customizable playlists, and planning assistance. Soon-to-be newlyweds can get to know DJ James and discuss their music tastes during a complimentary consultation. He is also happy to make any announcements and introductions throughout the wedding. Clients can also personalize their experience with enhancements like a custom monogram, uplighting, mirror photo booth rental, and more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Makayla G. Married on 03/27/2022

5 star service

James and his crew were fantastic! First of all, James is the most responsive professional I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. I was always mind blown by how quickly he answered my emails. He also was very helpful with our playlist. I made some pretty specific requests as far as songs starting late, ending early, etc. He honored every request I made... Even the last minute requests! He made the whole day go smoother too when he suggested we adjust my timeline. His suggestion mid wedding definitely made a positive impact and the guests had a blast. The photobooth service was also excellent. They modeled my printouts based on my wedding invitation and wedding colors, and it was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Corona Entertainment!
    Karen C. Married on 03/26/2022

incredible DJ

James and his staff were amazing from the day I reached out to book them for my wedding. The app he used to gather our music and our wedding timeline made the process a breeze, and on the day of our wedding, he delivered such a fun atmosphere. James is timely, professional, and so talented at what he does! He made the most fun mixes and made sure everyone was having fun the whole time. Thank you so much, James for making our day so special!
    Tony V. Married on 02/12/2022

Awesome and Fun!

Thank you so much James for DJ'ing our wedding celebration ceremony and reception!
    You were Awesome! We got a lot of feedback from family and friends that you were wonderful!
    You made our special day memorable! Thank you for being patient with us and working with us through some of the hiccups!

God bless! Keep up the great work!

Tony & Rachel

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

James  Corona
James Corona
DJ/Owner

DJ James Corona has been performing professinally since the 1990's. You may have caught one of his live mixes on Wild 100.3 in Dallas or at Club Lazerz in Deep Ellum where he was the resident DJ for over a decade.

James is also bilingual, a technical wizard with sound, lighting, video, and true mixmaster!

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75246
Location of (Corona Entertainment)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding