Corona Entertainment Reviews

Corona Entertainment View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Barbara
    Barbara B. Getting married on 02/01/2022

Everyone on the Dance Floor!

What a fantastic evening! I was the planner at a wedding February 20, 2021 at Venetian Terrace and had the pleasure to work with DJ Corona! The little extras that you did for the couple really made a statement! The dance floor stayed full all night long! Thank you so much for making their evening a success. I look forward to working with you again!!!! You cannot go wrong choosing this company to make your big day the BEST!
    Lauren H. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Planner’s #1 DJ

James is AMAZING! As a wedding planner, he is so easy to work with and I didn't worry about him one time throughout the wedding. That’s a huge relief as a planner! Not to mention, he is THE BEST DJ that knows how to read a crowd and play songs to keep the party going! I have referred him to every couple since the first wedding working together. You can’t go wrong when you pick him!
  • Barbara
    Barbara T. Married on 06/26/2021

Corona Entertainment Exceeds Expectations

Recent bride here, DJ James Corona was amazing. We met in the height of the pandemic and he was one of the first vendors we secured. He took our vision and made it happen. We entered in a plume of smoke and our first dance looked magical. The photo booth was a hit with our guests and the glow sticks and balloons passed out really made the dance floor a place to be throughout the evening. I never thought I would make a balloon animal, on the dance floor, at my wedding; but James made it a reality. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and will recommend his services to friends and family in the future.
  • SanJuanita
    Sanjuanita V. Married on 05/22/2021

Most Awesome DJ

This DJ was an excellent choice! He played the exact balance of music that we asked, had several other services and was super professional with my wedding planner.
    James offered us a photo booth, cloud ☁️ dance, pyrotechnics, monogram on floor or wall, lighting, and others services I can’t think of right now.

This DJ will not disappoint! Also a plus, he speaks English and Spanish so he’ll know all your song selections as well!

I can’t give him enough accolades! He is phenomenal!!
    Mackenzie Married on 04/30/2021

Best dj ever!

We got married on April 30th and originally started with DJ connection. After almost 3 weeks of trying to reach them and plan with zero response, we fired them and hired James, from Corona Entertainment, literally a week before our wedding. We found him on the Knot and it was the absolute BEST thing that could have ever happened for our wedding. James was so communicative, professional, experienced, kind and attentive, kept the party going, and gave every one of our 260 guests a great time! People literally did not leave the dance floor. He’s one of the nicest guys I know and was more organized in 1 week than the other was in a whole year. James, you saved the day! THANK YOU!!!!
  • Bryanna
    Bryanna D. Married on 03/19/2021

Party Party Party!!

James was an awesome addition to our reception! He kept the party going all night and even provided glow sticks! We had so much fun and I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!
    Patti S. Married on 03/12/2021

Great DJ and entertainment package

Met Mr Corona at a bridal show and could have picked a better DJ and photo booth
    Jordan M. Married on 03/07/2021

Fantastic!

He was amazing! He brought bubbles and glow sticks! He did not play one song that was not a total vibe! Straight up wonderful the whole night!
    Thelma L. Married on 03/06/2021

Zoey's Sweet 16

They are professional, punctual and extremely outgoing. Their services was a hit. I highly recommend them. Awesome people.
  • Z
    Zahraa T. Married on 02/28/2021

Amazing DJ

James was so wonderful to work with and he did such a great job on our wedding day. after our wedding ended, my husband and I talked about each vendor we worked with and how we would rate them, James got 5 stars for going above and beyond. He knew our music style and what we wanted so it turned out very wonderful. very happy that we hired him and we would do it all over again :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 02/13/2021

Wow James Coronado (Corona Entertainment) is a gift

Having James Coronado (Corona Entertainment) as our DJ was a dream come true. He is very detailed and organized. He is very good at communication and really has a gift at what he does. He was able to sense the room on what was needed, and allow easy transition between ceremony and reception. He had his own list of popular songs and paper we need to fill out which made everything so easy. I also provided him a detailed spreadsheet because I just like to plan. He understood different cultures and tried to make everyone feel at ease. My wedding could have been canceled at the Castle and Rockwall because of the snowstorm coming in on Saturday February 13, 2021, but James was ready for us and the event continued there!

He carries such a peace and excellence with him that you just feel very covered and safe like everything will go okay. James is very accommodating and went above and beyond what we imagined. I highly recommend corona entertainment. Thank you SO much James at Corona Entertainment!
  • Omar
    Omar R. Married on 01/08/2021

Stress free, cooperative, understanding, engaging and fun

We had our wedding postponed due to COVID and James worked with us and made us feel at ease when it came to getting our music for the wedding. He was responsive and detail oriented. When the day finally arrived, everything went smoothly. He was engaging with the crowd, had fun props, and him being bilingual was a plus. We always felt stress free knowing James would take care of us!
    Tonya G. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Dj 10/10

We loved everything about James!!! He was so accommodating. He helped make our special day perfect. My husband and I wanted a bilingual dj who would play a variety of music for our guest. We also did photo booth and LED robots. Everything was perfect!
    Pat M. Married on 07/31/2020

Music was perfect all night

Corona Entertainment did a great job @ my daughter's Quinceañera. I would definitely recommend them.
    Sam S. Married on 02/11/2020

Excellent service and responsive

James did an excellent job at our recent wedding. He was extremely courteous and very flexible. He was very easy to work with.
    Rita T. Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing Entertainment!

We hired Corona Entertainment for our wedding reception. My husband and I were concerned about his family having a good time at our wedding (they are very reserved!). We were shocked to see EVERYONE out on the dance floors enjoying themselves. James is true professional and was a breeze to work with. I highly recommend!
  • Mazie
    Mazie H. Married on 11/16/2019

You won’t regret!

James was an absolute delight! After our first meeting it felt like we had known him a lifetime! His music was spot on to what we wanted and our guests danced the night away.
    Brittany S. Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing DJ!

My husband and I hired Corona Entertainment for our wedding and we are so thankful!! Everything went off with out a hitch from the ceremony music, cocktail hour, traditional dances (mom/son, dad/daughter, ect...), and the reception music! Everyone was dancing all night long and has given us so many compliments about the DJ & music... DJ Corona did an awesome job MC-ing our wedding. We would highly recommend to everyone and would definitely be hiring him for future events!
    Emma H. Married on 07/13/2019

Corona Entertainment was extremely professionaL, responsive, consideratE, organized and overall a joy to work with.

I hired Corona Entertainment for my daughters’ graduations (one was graduating high school, the other college). I contacted Corona Entertainment because I had seen them perform at a party in Dallas. I didn’t think they would want to make the 6 hour drive to Lubbock,Texas, but to my amazement, they agreed and worked with me on my budget. Throughout my experience from scheduling to the actual performance at my party, I found Corona Entertainment to be professional, responsive, considerate, organized and overall a joy to work with. I can not recommend them enough. They did such an outstanding job. They provided the music, lights and visuals for my party. They also provided the mirror booth which my girls and all of their friends truly enjoyed and which gave them a souvenir to remember the night. We had the best time. Not only were they able to fulfill my music request but they took requests from many of my invited guests on site and were able to fulfill each one which was more than I could ask for. They made my party memorable and my daughters the envy of all of their friends!

Myrna B. Married on 06/09/2018

Best DJ Ever!! Brought down the house!

Excellent, professional and reliable. He is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, lights and sound! Our wedding reception was amazingly fun, energetic and our guests had the time of their lives! Special song list accommodations were made, life journey was displayed on video and he made our first dance magical with the use of bubbles and light smoke to capture the romance!