12 Princeton St., Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

BOSTON'S BEST VALUE DJ SERVICE SERVING ALL OF NEW ENGLAND

Affordable - Charming - High Quality

CoolCityEntertainment's Boston based wedding DJ service provides the affordable and personalized wedding experience that you are looking for. Our charming MC's and DJ's will work with you to make sure we carry out your vision to ensure a packed dance floor and memorable night for everyone. We also offer high quality photo booths, uplighting, and other lighting features to enhance your wedding venue space and guest experience.

CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY TODAY!

Our CUSTOMIZED ONLINE PLANNNING FORMS gives you the chance to plan your wedding and organize all of the imporant details of your event 24/7 whether you are at home, work, a coffee shop, library, or even the beach. As long as you have an internet enabled device you can plan your wedding with CoolCityEntertainment anytime, anywhere!

CoolCityEntertainment offers UNLIMITED PLANNNING. We can speak over the phone, text, e-mail, and even meet in person as much as you would like. We want to make ourselves as accessible to you as possible.

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide a full setup for my ceremony? YES!

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide music and microphones for all stages of my event without having to move equipment from one spot to another in front of guests? YES! Your event will never miss a beat, figuratively and literally. We're ready to hit play and provide the equipment you need at each stage of your special day.

- Will CoolCityEnertainment work with my other vendors before and during my event? YES! We want to make sure we're all on the same page. We are one big team to carry out one main goal, to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment lead line dances, hand out party favors I didn't ask for, or call out guests? NO! We will never do anything tacky and promise to conduct ourselves with class.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take requests from my friends and family? YES! (as long as it is ok with you)

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take a break during my event or plan another event on the same day as mine? NO! Your event will receive our 100% attention on the day it takes place.

- Can I pick out the music I want to hear and do not want to hear at my wedding? YES! We want to keep you and your guests dancing all night!

- Can I meet with CoolCityEntertainment before making a decision on a wedding DJ? YES! We want you to feel 100% comfortable with your decision and have peace of mind.

- Does CoolCityEntertainment travel throughout New England? YES! Our wedding professionals travel anywhere to execute the style of wedding you desire.

- Are there any hidden fees? NO! Our prices are clearly defined to you to know in advance.

INQUIRE WITH US TODAY TO HEAR ABOUT SPECIALS JUST FOR WEDDING WIRE VISITORS!

CONTACT US TODAY TO ASK US ANYTHING! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

E-Mail: Chris@CoolCityEntertainment.com Phone: 978-853-7755

CoolCityEntertainment is disc jockey liability insured.

Follow CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service on

waters edge resort spa westbrook ct

• Videos 4

103 Reviews for CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2019

Proud to partner with DJ Chris!

DJ Chris is the best! He was our most responsive vendor by far, and made the music process very straightforward for us between email/text communication and the online platform. He offers a very fair price, and will not try to up-sell you on items you are not interested in.

Chris is so genuine, and super excited about your day and the music that will create lasting memories. He really devotes substantial time to thinking about your song choices and bringing them together for the ceremony/reception. He worked with us to have two friends play two different songs on guitar during the reception, and helped coordinate with our Best Man to have musical accompaniment during his speech.

His joy in DJing really helped to elevate our own excitement leading up to and on the big day! We are proud to have partnered with Chris for our wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Linly

Linly & Fro · Married on 01/19/2019

The best experience possible.

Chris was the most enjoyable vendor I hired for my wedding. He was fantastic, from the amazing communication about who we were and what tone we wanted for our wedding, to taking the extra step to communicate with my other vendors to make sure they were on the same page. He was the key piece of the party, and every single one of our guest enjoyed his work! I can't say enough about how much we adored him, from his enthusiasm about our intro request (wrestling themes) to our dinner starting with a Disney song. He took every quirk we had and made it accessible to the masses, while still covering all the must plays and party hits. Our reception floor was packed from start to end, and I will never forget the laughter and smiles from our friends and family as they partied. Even more, when I had last minute changes to my bridal party and sister/bride dance due to illness- he accommodated my request with ease, taking a wild amount of stress off of my shoulders. Chris is pretty much family now.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/26/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Chris was the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago. He did an amazing job and listened to me and my husbands requests no matter how demanding they were! He was great to work with, was always easily accessible, and has a great attitude. He did a great job at our wedding and made sure there was always people on the dance floor having a great time! I would definitely recommend Chris for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2018

CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Wellesley College Club
    Wellesley College Club Banquet Halls

I had the pleasure of working with CoolCityEntertainment at a recent wedding at the Wellesley College Club and I would highly recommend Chris and his services. He was punctual and quick with the set up, and was professional and fun through out the whole event.

• Tomoko Photo
    Tomoko Photo Wedding Photographers

CoolCityEntertainment is the best DJ in Boston area! If you want to fun and see guest's enjoyment, go with CoolCityEntertainment. Chris was definitely working along with bride&groom, professional and nice guy! And I enjoyed working with him. I highly recommend CoolCityEntertaiment.

• Commander's Mansion
    Commander's Mansion Mansion Weddings

It has been our pleasure to work with Chris on numerous events; Chris is always professional; he listens to his client’s needs and is a great DJ/entertainer for all types of celebrations! I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor for your next party!

• 12 Princeton St. Danvers, 01923 See on map