12 Princeton St., Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

BOSTON'S BEST VALUE DJ SERVICE SERVING ALL OF NEW ENGLAND

Affordable - Charming - High Quality

CoolCityEntertainment's Boston based wedding DJ service provides the affordable and personalized wedding experience that you are looking for. Our charming MC's and DJ's will work with you to make sure we carry out your vision to ensure a packed dance floor and memorable night for everyone. We also offer high quality photo booths, uplighting, and other lighting features to enhance your wedding venue space and guest experience.

CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY TODAY!

Our CUSTOMIZED ONLINE PLANNNING FORMS gives you the chance to plan your wedding and organize all of the imporant details of your event 24/7 whether you are at home, work, a coffee shop, library, or even the beach. As long as you have an internet enabled device you can plan your wedding with CoolCityEntertainment anytime, anywhere!

CoolCityEntertainment offers UNLIMITED PLANNNING. We can speak over the phone, text, e-mail, and even meet in person as much as you would like. We want to make ourselves as accessible to you as possible.

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide a full setup for my ceremony? YES!

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide music and microphones for all stages of my event without having to move equipment from one spot to another in front of guests? YES! Your event will never miss a beat, figuratively and literally. We're ready to hit play and provide the equipment you need at each stage of your special day.

- Will CoolCityEnertainment work with my other vendors before and during my event? YES! We want to make sure we're all on the same page. We are one big team to carry out one main goal, to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment lead line dances, hand out party favors I didn't ask for, or call out guests? NO! We will never do anything tacky and promise to conduct ourselves with class.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take requests from my friends and family? YES! (as long as it is ok with you)

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take a break during my event or plan another event on the same day as mine? NO! Your event will receive our 100% attention on the day it takes place.

- Can I pick out the music I want to hear and do not want to hear at my wedding? YES! We want to keep you and your guests dancing all night!

- Can I meet with CoolCityEntertainment before making a decision on a wedding DJ? YES! We want you to feel 100% comfortable with your decision and have peace of mind.

- Does CoolCityEntertainment travel throughout New England? YES! Our wedding professionals travel anywhere to execute the style of wedding you desire.

- Are there any hidden fees? NO! Our prices are clearly defined to you to know in advance.

INQUIRE WITH US TODAY TO HEAR ABOUT SPECIALS JUST FOR WEDDING WIRE VISITORS!

CONTACT US TODAY TO ASK US ANYTHING! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

E-Mail: Chris@CoolCityEntertainment.com Phone: 978-853-7755

CoolCityEntertainment is disc jockey liability insured.

Follow CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service on

109 Reviews for CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2019

Awesome Experience!

We had a great experience working with Chris from start to finish. He is very friendly, and was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process and met with us in-person to go over all of our details and requests. He provided services from our ceremony through to the end of the reception and we had an awesome time knowing that we didn't have to worry about anything. We got tons of compliments from our guests on the great playlist! At one point, one of our guests asked Chris to play a song that was on our do not play list. Chris was very friendly and professional, and simply told her he wouldn't be able to play that song. Chris's rates are also very reasonable, and it was a great value for the money. We highly recommend Chris for anyone looking for a professional, friendly, and easy to work with DJ!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sara

Sara Kiritsy · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

I cannot say enough how happy I am with our decision to hire Chris for our DJ services!! He brought our wedding to life with not only the music selection but engaging the guests so they were also a part of the reception. The number of guests who came up to me during the reception asking for his information was astounding. Everyone from young to old were thoroughly pleased with him and only had great things to say!! Chris is professional, friendly, and accommodating to all needs. He made our cocktail hour and reception so memorable and I am so grateful to him!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Heather Tamulionis · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent all around!

We had a great experience with Chris Sawyer. The online forum was very helpful with set up and song suggestions! He made sure everything ran smoothly & our needs were met. The music was perfect, everyone had an awesome time dancing! Would 100% recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/23/2019

CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Wellesley College Club
    Wellesley College Club Banquet Halls

I had the pleasure of working with CoolCityEntertainment at a recent wedding at the Wellesley College Club and I would highly recommend Chris and his services. He was punctual and quick with the set up, and was professional and fun through out the whole event.

• Tomoko Photo
    Tomoko Photo Wedding Photographers

CoolCityEntertainment is the best DJ in Boston area! If you want to fun and see guest's enjoyment, go with CoolCityEntertainment. Chris was definitely working along with bride&groom, professional and nice guy! And I enjoyed working with him. I highly recommend CoolCityEntertaiment.

• Commander's Mansion
    Commander's Mansion Mansion Weddings

It has been our pleasure to work with Chris on numerous events; Chris is always professional; he listens to his client’s needs and is a great DJ/entertainer for all types of celebrations! I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor for your next party!

• 12 Princeton St. Danvers, 01923 See on map