CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

BOSTON'S BEST VALUE DJ SERVICE SERVING ALL OF NEW ENGLAND

Affordable - Charming - High Quality

CoolCityEntertainment's Boston based wedding DJ service provides the affordable and personalized wedding experience that you are looking for. Our charming MC's and DJ's will work with you to make sure we carry out your vision to ensure a packed dance floor and memorable night for everyone. We also offer high quality photo booths, uplighting, and other lighting features to enhance your wedding venue space and guest experience.

CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY TODAY!

Our CUSTOMIZED ONLINE PLANNNING FORMS gives you the chance to plan your wedding and organize all of the imporant details of your event 24/7 whether you are at home, work, a coffee shop, library, or even the beach. As long as you have an internet enabled device you can plan your wedding with CoolCityEntertainment anytime, anywhere!

CoolCityEntertainment offers UNLIMITED PLANNNING. We can speak over the phone, text, e-mail, and even meet in person as much as you would like. We want to make ourselves as accessible to you as possible.

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide a full setup for my ceremony? YES!

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide music and microphones for all stages of my event without having to move equipment from one spot to another in front of guests? YES! Your event will never miss a beat, figuratively and literally. We're ready to hit play and provide the equipment you need at each stage of your special day.

- Will CoolCityEnertainment work with my other vendors before and during my event? YES! We want to make sure we're all on the same page. We are one big team to carry out one main goal, to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment lead line dances, hand out party favors I didn't ask for, or call out guests? NO! We will never do anything tacky and promise to conduct ourselves with class.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take requests from my friends and family? YES! (as long as it is ok with you)

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take a break during my event or plan another event on the same day as mine? NO! Your event will receive our 100% attention on the day it takes place.

- Can I pick out the music I want to hear and do not want to hear at my wedding? YES! We want to keep you and your guests dancing all night!

- Can I meet with CoolCityEntertainment before making a decision on a wedding DJ? YES! We want you to feel 100% comfortable with your decision and have peace of mind.

- Does CoolCityEntertainment travel throughout New England? YES! Our wedding professionals travel anywhere to execute the style of wedding you desire.

- Are there any hidden fees? NO! Our prices are clearly defined to you to know in advance.

INQUIRE WITH US TODAY TO HEAR ABOUT SPECIALS JUST FOR WEDDING WIRE VISITORS!

CONTACT US TODAY TO ASK US ANYTHING! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

E-Mail: Chris@CoolCityEntertainment.com Phone: 978-853-7755

CoolCityEntertainment is disc jockey liability insured.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

Michael D. Married on 01/16/2022

Amazing DJ

I worked with Chris, who DJ'd our wedding reception in Salem, MA. Chris was very easy to work with, responsive to any questions and made our special night awesome! His equipment is top notch, he was able to keep people dancing all night long, and was flexible in the music selection. I couldn't have asked for a better night and would highly recommend Chris for anyone's special event.
    Rosalynd P. Married on 09/26/2021

Absolutely Fantastic!!

I heard about Chris and CoolCityEntertainment through a friend who recommend them to me and I am so happy they did! I have see some bad dj's in my time and so I was really nervous about hiring one for our wedding. Our wedding was at the end of September in 2021 (mid-pandemic) and Chris made everything really simple, listened to all of our concerns, and when we needed to extend our time last minute to include the ceremony he was was able to come early and make it work. He played absolute bangers the entire time and our photographer even said he hasn't seen that many people dancing at a wedding in years! It was perfect!!! HIghly recommend!
    Anthony Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely wonderful

You could not have a better experience.

The music we chose was played at the most perfect times. Everyone was dancing and laughing and having a great time.

My wife and I met Chris at an expo during the start of the pandemic and we were nervous of the little details. Everything was taken care of.

As every wedding goes there are small details to worry about. Not with Chris. He will be there early and be there ready to get the party started.

The photobooth (separate part of the package) was so much fun. We had all of our family take silly photos with the props provided!

Then after only a few days I checked the mailbox and saw a USB drive of every photo taken with a lovely message saying congratulations!

Everyone is having a wedding these days after so much isolation. I will be recommending Chris and CoolCityEntertainment to everyone looking for a DJ. You get to relax and let him take over the most important day.

Thank you!!! - a very happy couple :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Wellesley College Club Wellesley College Club Banquet Halls

I had the pleasure of working with CoolCityEntertainment at a recent wedding at the Wellesley College Club and I would highly recommend Chris and his services. He was punctual and quick with the set up, and was professional and fun through out the whole event.

Tomoko Photo Tomoko Photo Wedding Photographers

CoolCityEntertainment is the best DJ in Boston area! If you want to fun and see guest's enjoyment, go with CoolCityEntertainment. Chris was definitely working along with bride&groom, professional and nice guy! And I enjoyed working with him. I highly recommend CoolCityEntertaiment.

Commander's Mansion Commander's Mansion Mansion Weddings

It has been our pleasure to work with Chris on numerous events; Chris is always professional; he listens to his client’s needs and is a great DJ/entertainer for all types of celebrations! I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor for your next party!

12 Princeton St. Danvers, 01923
Location of (CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding