CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

About CoolCityEntertainment DJ & Uplighting Service

Affordable - Charming - High Quality

BOSTON'S BEST VALUE DJ SERVICE SERVING ALL OF NEW ENGLAND

Affordable - Charming - High Quality

CoolCityEntertainment's Boston based wedding DJ service provides the affordable and personalized wedding experience that you are looking for. Our charming MC's and DJ's will work with you to make sure we carry out your vision to ensure a packed dance floor and memorable night for everyone. We also offer high quality photo booths, uplighting, and other lighting features to enhance your wedding venue space and guest experience.

CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY TODAY!

Our CUSTOMIZED ONLINE PLANNNING FORMS gives you the chance to plan your wedding and organize all of the imporant details of your event 24/7 whether you are at home, work, a coffee shop, library, or even the beach. As long as you have an internet enabled device you can plan your wedding with CoolCityEntertainment anytime, anywhere!

CoolCityEntertainment offers UNLIMITED PLANNNING. We can speak over the phone, text, e-mail, and even meet in person as much as you would like. We want to make ourselves as accessible to you as possible.

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide a full setup for my ceremony? YES!

- Can CoolCityEntertainment provide music and microphones for all stages of my event without having to move equipment from one spot to another in front of guests? YES! Your event will never miss a beat, figuratively and literally. We're ready to hit play and provide the equipment you need at each stage of your special day.

- Will CoolCityEnertainment work with my other vendors before and during my event? YES! We want to make sure we're all on the same page. We are one big team to carry out one main goal, to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment lead line dances, hand out party favors I didn't ask for, or call out guests? NO! We will never do anything tacky and promise to conduct ourselves with class.

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take requests from my friends and family? YES! (as long as it is ok with you)

- Will CoolCityEntertainment take a break during my event or plan another event on the same day as mine? NO! Your event will receive our 100% attention on the day it takes place.

- Can I pick out the music I want to hear and do not want to hear at my wedding? YES! We want to keep you and your guests dancing all night!

- Can I meet with CoolCityEntertainment before making a decision on a wedding DJ? YES! We want you to feel 100% comfortable with your decision and have peace of mind.

- Does CoolCityEntertainment travel throughout New England? YES! Our wedding professionals travel anywhere to execute the style of wedding you desire.

- Are there any hidden fees? NO! Our prices are clearly defined to you to know in advance.

INQUIRE WITH US TODAY TO HEAR ABOUT SPECIALS JUST FOR WEDDING WIRE VISITORS!

CONTACT US TODAY TO ASK US ANYTHING! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

E-Mail: Chris@CoolCityEntertainment.com Phone: 978-853-7755

CoolCityEntertainment is disc jockey liability insured.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

3.7

DJ Chris reached out to us, and offered us a deal we couldn't refuse. He was very professional and responsive which was great! My only concern was when it came down to the wire, some things made me a little concerned. On our introductions list he had my maiden name for introductions instead our my new name, this did not effect the big day luckily and he got it right. When it came time to dancing, he did play the wrong song after our first dance, which I had to give him a look and mouth "wrong song" which he then switched it, no one noticed really, but I did. Also the only other thing that bothered me was when I was having my first dance with my father, halfway thru the song he invited everyone out to the dance floor, when we weren't quite done having our moment. That annoyed me.
Overall he did a good job with the ceremony music and introductions, Luckily for this online forum and planning tools I had sent him two pages worth of music to choose from so it was kind of hard to mess that up. I did make a list of DO NOT PLAY songs as well, which helps a lot too. The dance party was awesome and everyone loved the music.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Chris was amazing to work with! From the first interview, he was professional and easy to communicate with. Out of all of the other DJ's we e-mailed, DJ Chris was the only one to reach out via text as well as e-mail, so he was reachable anytime. He played a great collection of music, and was very personable to the guests. DJ Chris made our wedding one big dance party, and I spent a lot of time on the dance floor, even though I am on crutches. My wife and I would recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for a DJ that is the perfect mix of professional and easy going!

Profile Picture David, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did great, we had a wonderful wedding and the music was perfect. He mic'd our officiant which was very helpful and also did a great job as the MC. Highly recommend, he offers a great service at a good value.

Profile Picture Ian, 2/10/18, 1 Review

Photo
220x220 sq 1405480043930 014

4 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with CoolCityEntertainment at a recent wedding at the Wellesley College Club and I would highly recommend Chris and his services. He was punctual and quick with the set up, and was professional and fun through out the whole event.

CoolCityEntertainment is the best DJ in Boston area! If you want to fun and see guest's enjoyment, go with CoolCityEntertainment. Chris was definitely working along with bride&groom, professional and nice guy! And I enjoyed working with him. I highly recommend CoolCityEntertaiment.

It has been our pleasure to work with Chris on numerous events; Chris is always professional; he listens to his client’s needs and is a great DJ/entertainer for all types of celebrations! I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor for your next party!

12 Princeton St., Danvers, MA 01923   See On Map