Clearwater, FL 33760 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,195
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Contessa Films

Introducing Contessa Films, Florida's newest Wedding Video Production Company.

Created with the belief that Weddings are a Royal Occasion, and must be captured as such, Anthony J. Charabieh, the founder of Contessa Films, is an International Professional Videographer, Producer, and Hopeless Romantic. Each Wedding, the couple, and their story, is unique; and our ultimate goal is to feature you, on the most important day of your life, in a film fit for royalty.

Of the (average) 150,000 Weddings that take place annually in Florida each year, let Contessa Films turn your big-day into a cinematic experience that will last for a lifetime.

Follow Contessa Films on

10 Reviews for Contessa Films

• Danyle

Danyle · Married on 03/07/2020

Anthony is fantastic!

I cannot recommend Anthony with Contessa Films enough! He was incredible throughout the entire planning process, the week of, and the day of. He was so professional and truly wanted to absolute best for my husband and I. He really wanted to capture what we wanted our day to look like! He worked so well with all of our other vendors and really brought up the energy the entire wedding day! I felt so calm, cool, and collected around him and so did my husband! He is so sweet and even our guests talked about how fun he was at the reception! I couldn't be happier we chose him to shoot our big day, and can't wait to see the masterpiece he puts together for us! We are so grateful for you, Anthony! Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Hardeep

Hardeep Camp · Married on 03/28/2019

Truly Amazing & Talented

What can we say except Anthony is the kindest and most genuine person we have ever encountered. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he helped us create memories that will last a lifetime.

We are from the UK but had our wedding in Florida on the beach. We did some research for some videographers and Anthony stood out immediately.

His portfolio is a true reflection of what he offers and he truly offers 100%. Anthony’s videos were amazing to watch and exactly how we wanted to capture our day. His customer service is second to none - he is the most down to earth, personable individual we have ever met.

It was hard to find someone that could do cinematography and my partner and I really wanted a movie style video. This is exactly what we got with Anthony. Our film came out better than we ever expected.

Anthony’s work is incredible and shows the amount of thought and detail he puts into each one of his videos. He had tonnes of equipment and for us, his drone shots were the icing on the cake.

You can tell Anthony has an eye for shots - he is so creative, it is honestly incredible to be around. The final edited video is fantastic! My partner and I constantly re-watch it.

We would not hesitate to recommend Anthony at Contessa Films to anyone, he is a true artist and will work with you to get the best possible shots, not matter long it takes or how dark it gets!

Anthony turned up on time and went above and beyond what was expected, purely because of his passion for his work.

My partner and I will always remember our special day thanks to Anthony, he truly made it fun and an exciting time. His enthusiasm is just infectious.

If you ever need a videographer you would be crazy not to book Contessa Films, you will not regret it. Not only will you get an amazing videographer but I can promise you will gain a friend. Thank you for everything Anthony, you became a part of our wedding and we are forever grateful.

Matt & Hardeep

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • The Future Mrs. Janssen

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

We decided to hire a videographer at the last minute, and we are so happy that we found Anthony and Contessa Films! Anthony was amazing from the beginning! He made us feel so valued throughout the final planning process and on the day of. He is so professional and extremely talented. We were so impressed with his eye for detail. He made the wedding day no stress. He worked with us and our budget to make sure our wedding day captured so we can share with our family and friends. I cannot recommend his enough! Thank you Anthony! We are so glad you were a part of our day!

Sent on 04/03/2017

• Clearwater, 33760 See on map
    954-643-4957 (Phone number)
    Location of (Contessa Films)