Monticello, IL, Monticello, IL 61856 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Consider the Lilies MUA

Hey, bride! Congratulations on your engagment, and thank you for stopping by Consider the Lilies MUA. We are based in Monticello, IL, and love to travel! Makeup may be something that washes off at the end of the day, but it also has the power to transform a face, a mood, a self-image. At Consider the Lilies MUA, how you feel while wearing makeup is just as valuable as how you look. With 7 years (and counting!) of experience, we are passionate about making brides and their parties feel like an enhanced version of themselves, while also feeling confident and comfortable. We offer airbrush and long-lasting traditional foundation, false eyelash application, and techniques that will lock your look in place for the whole day. We are overjoyed to spend a portion of your big day with you, and look forward to hearing from you with any questions or booking inquiries!

Follow Consider the Lilies MUA on

Consider the Lilies MUA 3
  • Rachel

Rachel Brose · Married on 04/28/2018

My go to MUA

When I began planning my wedding I knew I didn't want the extra stress of trying to do my own makeup and having it turn out right. Rachel Smith has done my makeup in the past for school dances, so I knew I could trust her for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Rachel certainly delivered, and helped me look and feel exactly how I had hoped I would. She was efficient and completed my makeup in the time we had available, without making me feel hurried. This gave me a chance to relax and prepare myself for the day. She certainly knows her stuff--my makeup stayed in place, didn't crease, and looked lovely through pictures, smiles, dancing, and let's be real, sweat, until the moment I took it off. Rachel has done all kinds of makeup looks for me from edgy and dramatic to a more natural, spring look for my wedding. I would recommend Rachel to anyone, she will make you look and feel even more beautiful than you already are!

Consider the Lilies MUA 4
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Rebekah · Married on 05/25/2019

Very Professional and Warm Make-Up Artist

From the test run, Rachel was very professional in her interactions, including timely emails, up-front pricing and details, and a wonderful attitude of caring for each and every party member.
    My bridesmaids commented on the fact that she gave them each a little personalized touch-up kit after working with them, and said this made them feel special. In fact, two of them even kept the customized lipstick blend and used it at a later occasion!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Consider the Lilies MUA's reply:

Thank you Rebekah! It was a joy to work with you and your bridal party. I'm glad they enjoyed the touchyup kits.

Consider the Lilies MUA Pricing

Consider the Lilies MUA Price Rates

Consider the Lilies MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Monticello, IL Monticello, IL, 61856 See on map
    (217) 714-0463 (Phone number)