Hansen & Co. Beauty Lounge

Champaign, IL View map Visit website

Annually, our team is accommodating 50+ bridal parties with hair and makeup services. The passion we possess for wedding/bridal beauty has allowed us to create a business catered directly to this special industry. Our stylists and makeup artists have been trained with some of the top industry professionals and we are thrilled to bring that to Central Illinois. Humbly, we would love to be invited to be part of your BIG day to create styles that bring your wedding dream-look to life.

We gladly offer on-location and in-salon wedding services and will work to make your day relaxing and beautiful.

Maggie R. Married on 09/05/2021

Hair & Makeup Onsite for our Farm Wedding

My bridesmaids and I are not the types who really know anything about hair or makeup, but Tonya and Kirsten made us look like glam versions of ourselves and our hair/makeup was rock solid for our outdoor wedding! They were efficient, friendly, and the logistics were super simple for us! I didn't have to mess with my hair or makeup all night, and this was a huge relief to me because I would not know how to fix it!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

604 S Neil St Suite 102 Champaign, IL, 61820
Location of (Hansen & Co. Beauty Lounge)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding