Megan Bach Weddings

Chicago & Suburbs, IL View map

Professional. Elegant. Flawless.

On-location Engagement & Wedding services, specializing in Traditional & Airbrush Makeup and Bridal Hair Styling. We strive to make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous on your special day! You will get one-on-one attention to create a look that is 100% flawless, beautiful, & will last all day!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Lauren Married on 10/28/2017
    WOW...where to begin?!? I did my trail with Megan and she was AWESOME!!! I had her do my hair and makeup for engagement pictures and she did a phenomenal job. Megan is so accommodating and easy to work with. I felt so comfortable with her and she listened to what I asked for and did EXACTLY what I wanted. I have a hair stylist I've used for years and years, so she did my hair for the day of my wedding, but I would have used Megan for sure if I didn't have my lifelong stylist. As all the girls were getting ready, my stylist said she couldn't believe what a wonderful job Megan did on all of our makeup. She said Megan was amazing and she said I got really lucky to find her, and I totally agree. If someone else in the industry tells you how great someone is, and I'm sure she's seen so many makeup artists in the past, you know they are good. Megan had an assistant on the day of my wedding and she was great as well. She was super helpful with the hair and makeup touch-ups after the ceremony. I am hoping to have another event to go to so Megan can do my hair and makeup again. Thanks so much Megan!!!
    Jaime Married on 07/25/2015
    Megan was professional and organized - hair & makeup turned out great!
    Ana C. Married on 06/16/2012
    Megan is fantastic. I had my make up done with her on my wedding day June 16th 2012, and it was PERFECT the way I like. I have some acne's scars and it is something that bothers me and i didn't want to show them on my special day, Megan covered all them up and was natural, nothing nasty. Also I have some freckles that I like and she let them showing. It was the best make up ever.And it last for so many hours. I wish I could have her make up every day of my life. Thank you Megan for you great job, you made me feel I was a princess.

Chicago & Suburbs
Location of (Megan Bach Weddings)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding