Something You Hair & Makeup Artistry

Champaign, IL View map

Something You Hair & Makeup Artistry is a wedding hairstyling and makeup company based in Champaign, Illinois. Amanda Baer, the owner and makeup artist, grew up in her grandmother’s salon where she developed her passion for makeup. Now she has been in the salon industry for over eight years, providing beauty services for couples in and around Champaign, Decatur, and Bloomington. She gives the utmost attention of what her client wants, providing exceptional service and satisfaction. Her goal is to make her clients feel that they are beautiful from the moment they walk in.

Experience
Amanda Baer became a Certified Master Colorist with Aveda in 2012. She and her team had the privilege to style hair in New York Bridal Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week in 2017.

Something You Hair & Makeup Artistry services 40 weddings per year, providing consultations, group services, and multiple stylists. Their hairstyling services include blowouts, hair extensions, hair coloring, and haircuts. They can do on-site makeup for the entire wedding party, including airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, as well as fake lashes and brow/lash tinting. Makeup trials are available upon request.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$55.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$55.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Carmen from Something You did a phenomenal job on hair and makeup for both me and my bridal party (flower girl, too!). She made me feel as beautiful as I could have imagined on my wedding day, and took the time to tweak my hair and makeup as I wanted at both my trial and wedding. She was ready to go when we got to the ceremony location the morning of, and had everyone's hair and makeup done on time. The salon itself is wonderful, and I have started going there for other services! Amanda was also a great help with contracting and scheduling - very responsive!
    Claire Married on 01/12/2019

So impressed!

Something you did an amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids! We got so many compliments and they made us all feel confident and beautiful. Janie, Carmen, and Kelsey all paid attention to every little detail and our hair and makeup lasted all day and throughout the night!
    Aimee P. Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience

I have never been one to do much with my hair, so I didn't really know where to start when looking for a bridal stylist. I took to Google, read a few reviews, and decided to go with Something You Salon & Spa. I set up my trial appointment with Amanda and went in with some styles in mind. Lucky for me, Amanda specializes in curly hair and knew exactly which styles would work for me and which wouldn't. She was patient and easy to work with and I left my trial feeling confident with my style choice.
    Amanda traveled to the I Hotel, was on time, and ready to go when we were. Everyone's hair looked perfect and I loved mine more on my wedding day than after my trial. Amanda did an amazing job with all of the girls and was so easy to work with. She is professional and definitely knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend Something You Salon & Spa to any bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

807 W Springfield Avenue, #A Champaign, IL, 61820

Tuesday-Thursday 9-7 Friday 9-5 Saturday 9-3
Location of (Something You Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding