Lashing Out at Eden's Rain Salon

Champaign, IL View map

Our esthetician, Andrea, at Eden's Rain is an Xtreme Lash certified eyelash extensionist. Lash extensions are the ultimate in bridal beauty. No need for mascara on your special day with these semi-permanent extensions. They'll take you from the bachelorette party through the honeymoon. Water proof, beach proof, cry proof! Wake up with Cinderella eyes, everyday.

Andrea became certified with Xtreme Lash, the industry leader in eyelash extensions, in 2014. She's also a Brazilian waxing expert using natural waxing products from Se Brazil.

Andrea has also received training in skincare services from JoElle Lee, the esthetician to The White House. She can see you at Eden's Rain Salon to assist you in clearing and brightening your skin for your big day.

Follow Lashing Out on Facebook!

Check out Eden's Rain Salon on Facebook too!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
    Meghan Event on: 09/11/2014
    Andrea Wright was a great beautician! My eyelash extensions are long, beautiful and fill all of my friends' hearts with envy. Andrea made sure I was warm, comfortable, relaxed, etc. the whole time. Wouldn't recommend anyone but her for your eyelash services! Also can't wait to get a Brazilian from her next time, I hear they're quick and easy.
  • User1808260 Event on: 09/09/2014
    Andrea is amazing. Before I went to Eden's Rain, I was a huge mascara user. It was always flaking and rubbing off and making me look tired and disheveled. After I started getting lash extensions, I completely ditched the mascara and most days I just wash my face, moisturize and go. It's great for getting dressed up too because I just add eyeliner and I look all ready to go out! It makes doing everything so easy. Plus Andrea is the best. It doesn't hurt and the environment is so relaxing that I have fallen asleep on more than one occasion while she works on my lashes. I've recommended Andrea and lash extensions to everyone I know.
    Andrea Event on: 09/06/2014
    Loved, loved, loved my eyelashes!! I've been going to Andrea for almost 6 months and have had a great experience every single time I go. The eyelashes are beautiful and extremely low maintenance.
    So glad I discovered this type of service and will continue to get monthly refills.

501 N Neil St Champaign, 61820
Location of (Lashing Out at Eden's Rain Salon)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding