Makeup by Adrianne Couve

Peoria, IL View map

Makeup By Adrianne Couvé is here to help you look your best for any special occasion or event. The best choice of makeup for your skin type, ranging from traditional makeup to airbrush makeup, will be choosen to ensure you have long lasting HD photo op results.

• Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$99

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$124

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$99

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Weight-loss Plans

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Pricing

Makeup by Adrianne Couve Price Rates

Team

Adrianne Couvé
Adrianne Couvé
Owner

From the age of three or four years old, being a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant was the first career choice I was intrested in as a child. Over the course of my lifetime, I have continued to have a strong passion for makeup and skincare.

My first professional licesnse in the beauty industry was attained in 1996 when I became a Nail Technician. I began my training as a makeup artist and skincare consultant along with image consulting in the year 1997. In 2011, I became a licensed Esthetician and proceeded to run a skincare center for five years while continuing to freelance as a bridal and photography makeup artist. My passion for the beauty industry has continued to increase over the years and I enjoy helping others look and feel their best.

Peoria, IL, 61606
Location of (Makeup by Adrianne Couve)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding