Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Complete Weddings & Events

Thank you for your interest in Complete Music. We take great pride in being America’s largest and most respected DJ service. We have two very important goals we want to accomplish at your event:

Everything runs smoothly and according to your plans.

All your friends and family tell you what a great time they had at your event.

Please remember that we can customize your event to suit you. You can be as involved in the process as you like. You can be completely involved in the format and flow of your event or you can let us organize some, or all, of the event for you. The choice is yours! Even during the event, if you decide you would like more or less of a certain music style, icebreakers, or anything at all, just let the DJ know at any time. You are our customer, and we want to please you!

Categories: Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

12 Reviews for Complete Weddings & Events

We used Complete Weddings and Events for DJ and uplighting. They offer many services, which is convenient but made me nervous about quality. I had absolutely no reason to be concerned because they did a wonderful job! Everything was perfect. I hadn't picked songs until like 2 days before the wedding and they called me up and I told them the songs I was considering and they suggested some songs and helped me put the whole thing together. We had the best time and everyone danced all night long!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Kenny was great ant kept the crowd going. He played just what the couple had ask for. Loved dealing with Mike May. He was great to talk to and helped with our questions. We had videographer Rob but have yet to see the results since it has only been a week. I must say Rob was very good with our photographer. Cant wait to see results!

Profile Picture laura, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Videography

Our dj name is Mike he is a really cool guy. Very down to earth we 1st met at his house which he does the business out of. Him and my husband to be were just talking the entire time about history as I'm going over the contract and reading everything. It was nice to see someone not so uptight all the time. The prices were amazing I'm have the dj for our reception and a photo booth. I got an a AMAZING deal o both of them for our 5hr reception!!!

Profile Picture alicia, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Complete Weddings & Events Pricing