230 S. Tryon St. Unit 606, Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number

About Come+Together Events

Hi, I’m Katrina, a Florida-raised, Michigan-educated, Charlotte-transplant who adores all things relating to events, design and love.

After receiving my Bachelors degree in Public Relations from the University of Florida (go gators!) and my Masters of Health Services Administration from the University of Michigan (go blue!), I moved to Charlotte, NC to marry my biggest fan, my sweet husband, Hutch.

I started come together to live out my true passion for events and design. I believe my business skills coupled with my eye for design, and desire for unique, personalized details suit me perfectly for the industry.

Meeting new people and talking events are two of my favorite things. I’d love to grab a cup of coffee with you and hear what I can do to help you achieve your creative needs.

Follow Come+Together Events on

44ea5f9b09586327 1523946323 bbb2c3eda14e2b66 1523946322 211e0cc456acf232 152394

8 Reviews for Come+Together Events

• Erica Anne

Erica Anne · Married on 10/11/2013

Katrina {and come+together events} is - hands down - the best investment you can make for your wedding day. Even uber-organized, entirely-DIY, independent brides need her. She covered every detail, fixed every "problem", and made me feel like a million bucks at every turn. Her insane creativity and willingness to try anything {even being raised up 20 feet in the front-loader bucket on a tractor to hang decor!} will not only make your event one to remember, but will also guarantee that you will have the time and energy to truly remember your event. xox

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • LaurenPleiss

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

We hands down, could not have made our wedding dreams (and so much more) come true without the most incredible Come+Together Events. The smartest and best decision we made was to hire Katrina Hutchins and her team. Katrina was there from day one in our planning (just a year before), until weeks after our wedding. She was there to answer all of my questions (hence the 1,563 emails); Katrina kept us on point; introduced us to only the best vendors; put out fires and always had a backup plan to offer; she reassured, and supported us; and crafted the most unbelievable design and feel for our fall wedding and reception in Charlotte, NC.

We were unfocused in the design for our wedding, and Katrina worked her magic to really take the time to get to know us as a couple. She completely understood the “feeling” we kept trying to explain and in the end, Katrina worked with our vendors to deliver the most luxurious custom linens for a 24-person table that I could have never configured; ceremony draping that was so soft and intimate with warm backlighting; a sitting area almost identical to our living room at home; a variety of florals in modern, staggered heights; even draping she called in last minute to cover a wall we didn’t think needed covering… Come+Together Events absolutely went above and beyond in all areas of our planning, day-of execution and well after we said “I do.”

Katrina also received my wedding dress delivery from NYC – something I was so nervous about, she personally handled; she came to the rescue with generators when our 11-piece band blew the power in the building; her team physically picked up 150 Happy Meals from McDonald’s on our wedding night, and she inspired my husband‘s wedding gift to me – a live artist painting the scene at our wedding reception. We love Katrina and Come+Together Events more than words can say, and are so excited for all of the couples who get the incredible opportunity to be one her bride and grooms.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Emily · Married on 08/24/2013

Katrina is amazing! She has such an eye for design, great taste, and intricate knowledge of vendor services. I knew nothing of the Charlotte wedding "scene," so we really relied on her expertise around everything from which vendors to consider to how the entire day should flow. I literally feel guilty taking compliments on our wedding after all that she did! Our family and friends comment all the time on how much fun they had, how beautiful the venue looked, how crazy good the band was, etc. She has the perfect demeanor for a wedding planner as well - patient, helpful, good listener and rapt attention to detail. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2013