Turlock, CA 95382 Map · Phone number

About Colleen Luster Photography

Back when I was about 7 years old I wanted a Brownie camera, but my father saw fit to do it right. He gave me his old field camera with which he worked his way through Notre Dame as a photographer. That was the beginning of my life behind the lens. I love photos. I love taking them, I love looking at them, I love having the moment captured forever. It is truly a passion.

I attended Murray State University (completing a double art major) and earned a B.B.A. in Business & Marketing from Northwood University in 1975. For the next few years I worked in the private sector and continued to photograph just for fun. Then, in 1987, I started a graphic design and advertising business, doubling as a photographer to complement my design work. In 2007, I expanded the design business, incorporating portrait and wedding photography . . . and I love, love, love it!

Capturing memories, your story, your wedding, newborns, children, families, pets - those important components that make up your life and will bring a smile to your face for years to come - that's what I do!

MartinsAlbumpgstoastcopy
MartinsAlbumpgstoastcopy
71ea27e05edc7b5b 1303780618063 MartinsAlbumpgs25263copy
MartinsAlbumpgs0304copy4

Colleen Luster Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Turlock, 95382 See on map