Coco Beauty Collab

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Long Beach, California, the Coco Beauty Collab provides professional wedding hair and makeup services for engaged clients. Becky and her team have been in the beauty industry for more than 17 years. They have a passion and love for making engaged clients feel elegant, confident, and the best versions of themselves. This team has expert knowledge of beauty products, utilizing the latest tips and tricks for makeup application and hairstyles that will last all night. The Coco Beauty Collab will bring out your most natural qualities while making you glow for your special day.

Service Offered

The Coco Beauty Collab will prioritize the creation of a meaningful connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, developing an understanding of their dream vision. Clients can avail of a variety of beauty services including blowouts, extensions, updos, airbrushing, contouring, false lashes, and tattoo coverage. They understand the importance of a seamless experience, offering hair and makeup trials as well as on-site styling trials.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the starting price for body art?

$50

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Rosa T. Married on 01/08/2022

Wedding Hair

My hair came out beautifully, better than what I imagined. I have very thin flat hair but the day of my wedding I was beyond happy how my hair turned out. It was voluminous and perfectly styled.
  • Nancy
    Nancy G. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience I could have asked for.

My wedding was in November of 2021 and I still day dream about it. When it came time to find someone to do my makeup I spent a lot of time looking at profiles, reading reviews and maybe overthinking my decision (but alas that's how I haha). The price point was very important to me but I still refused to forgo quality of work.

In comes Becky F. She was like a godsend! Imagine trusting your BFF to do your wedding day look, that's who she is. All I knew was that I wanted GLAM face/hair after this pandemic for my wedding and she made that happen! She has so much knowledge and skill and talent in the beauty industry that I felt completely at ease in telling her what I liked and she executed flawlessly. Her team also did my hair, along with my MOH and flower girl. She made my them look amazing!
    I'm so grateful and so lucky I found her.
    Seriously send her a message and you won't regret it ♥️
  • illustration stars

Team

Becky Flynn
Becky Flynn
Owner

With over 18 + years in the cosmetics industry, Becky is a highly accomplished artist, specializing in weddings, headshots, fashion shows, and film. Her background and current career as Director of Education fuels Becky’s passion for teaching artistry application, color theory, face shape, and beauty hacks on a global scale. Her experience includes working runway with Chloe, Mrs. America USA Pageant, and lead artist on various films. Becky’s expertise is extenuating and enhancing features to achieve a one-of-a-kind looks, from subtle to au natural-- loud to bright, and everything in between.

Long Beach Long Beach, CA, 90815
Location of (Coco Beauty Collab)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding