Coco Beauty Collab Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Leigh-Anne O. Married on 07/30/2022

Wedding Makeup

I had a great experience with Becky. I provided a few examples of the look I was going for and she was able to provide exactly what I wanted. We hit it off immediately, she’s very sweet, down to earth and has great energy. Highly recommend!
    Courtney Z. Married on 05/28/2022

Makeup/Hair Artist for Wedding

Becky and her team were awesome! They made my bridal party and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Barbara G. Married on 04/01/2022

Great Experience

Coco beauty was a fantastic team. Not only were they talented and professional , they were really kind and fun to be with. We had a many hair and skin types in our party and they were able to style everyone beautifully. And they were prompt. I would highly recommend Coco Beauty Collab.
    Rosa T. Married on 01/08/2022

Wedding Hair

My hair came out beautifully, better than what I imagined. I have very thin flat hair but the day of my wedding I was beyond happy how my hair turned out. It was voluminous and perfectly styled.
  • Mallory
    Mallory R. Married on 10/02/2021

A Joy to Work With!

As a wedding industry professional myself, I love working with talented vendors who love what they do and really take the time to connect with their clients! Becky was wonderful from the start, even on short notice for my wedding date. Her stylist, Angie, and the rest of the team were responsive and put everyone at ease, even those in the wedding party who were not accustomed to hair & makeup services. And we all looked AMAZING!! I am so pleased with how our looks turned out and with Becky and her team! Thank you again!
    Karen Married on 08/06/2021

Becky Flynn is Amazing!!

I loved working with Becky. She really made the whole morning of my wedding really fun and enjoyable. My hair and makeup turned out amazing!
    I also loved collaborating with her regarding my hair trial. When I went in I knew kind of what I wanted and sent her inspiration pictures but when I came in for the trial she worked with me and my hair type to make the perfect hairstyle. She even gave me an idea for a pretty hair comb to add.
    Vanessa T. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won’t be disappointed if you hire Becky!

Becky and her assistant Nicole did a wonderful job for my wedding party!! They were on time and completed all makeup and hair perfectly!! Everyone was so happy!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 07/02/2021

Perfect service

Becky helped me figure out what I was looking for ahead of the hair/makeup trial by several texts back and forth, so that when I went in, she gave me exactly what I wanted and I knew I wouldn’t need to worry. On the day of the wedding, her calm and sweet demeanor helped as we were getting ready, and she & her team helped my ladies and me look great. Couldn’t have asked for more.
    Angela M. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Team!

I hired Becky and her team for my wedding, hair and makeup. They did not disappoint! They have great communication skills, they showed up on time and were set up ready to go within minutes. They achieved all of our desired looks, My bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful , our makeup and hair stay on perfectly all night long, even after dancing all night long our makeup looked perfect and our lashes stayed on all night.
    Dave B. Married on 05/23/2021

Becky was the Best!

Becky did my hair for my wedding. She was so friendly and professional. She was early on the big day, which put me at ease while getting ready. I would totally recommend her to anyone.
    Emma P. Married on 04/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service, awesome personality!

I did a trial with Becky by having her do makeup for my engagement shoot. I’m the type that’s like “I want to look natural but I want to look made up” which I’m sure is super confusing! Becky totally got the vibe I was going for and nailed it! She kept letting me look in the mirror at the progress so we didn’t go too over board with the make up which I recommend if you’re not sure how heavy you want the look to be. I had some breakouts that she covered up perfectly which made me feel confident when taking photos. I received so many compliments on how beautiful our photos turned out. I was really happy with her work and will definitely use her for my wedding. Also it should be said she’s just a super cool chick! Professional and so easy to talk to with a great energy!
    Sarah C. Married on 11/21/2020

Becky’s the BEST!!!!!!

If you’re a bride looking for a makeup artist, look no further. Becky brings the good vibes and flawless makeup for photos all in one! She kept me laughing on my big day and just listenedddddd to all my needs. I loveeeeed her!
    Candace S. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

Becky and her team were FABULOUS! Easy to communicate with and had no problem jumping on the phone with me to answer all my crazy questions. On the day of her team and her showed up early and put us all at ease on a super stressful day. Very fun group and they even taught us makeup and hair tips to do at home! Will definitely be using her for future events
    Judy R. Married on 08/15/2020

Her work is on point.

Great work, really listened to what I wanted, and she had a great attitude (really funny). I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.
    Nikki D. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing experience

Becky was sooo talented and amazing. She made my day so special. So thankful for you!
    Court C. Married on 01/30/2020

Day filled with GLAM

It was a pleasure working with Becky! She made all the girls feel beautiful and made sure to customize each of our looks. From simple & natural to dramatic contour requests while still maintaining the color scheme and overall look our Bride was going for!
    J Mrda Married on 01/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Book her now!

I was lucky to find this lady for my wedding. Becky is a rock'n roll beast. With no assistance and sips of starbucks 😊, she tackled my whole bridal party (MOB, MIL, MOH, 4 Bridesmaids, and a party guest). We all looked gorgeous. I personally am not the kind of person who takes time to do make-up (eyeliner, mascara, and occassional concealer), but she definitely made me want to learn. I asked her for classes.

Becky is a great listener, and hit things spot on as far as comfortability. Meaning I didnt feel like I had cake face or felt like a clown because I am not used to a ton of make-up on my face. But she knew how much to put on as far as recommending what i would look like during photos. Its like she knew, lol. Also, my make-up lasted all day! Even through all my crying during my ceremony. Becky's make-up technique = eye ball'n waterfall proof

I wish I could keep this lady in my pocket to do my everyday make-up or just to do my make-up for every special occasion.

***Brides get the air brushing! Everyone get air brushing!***
    Laura J. Married on 11/23/2019

Becky is amazing!

I really loved having Becky as my makeup artist for my wedding. She made the whole experience fun and easy for me, and I was so glad I could relax after I met her and had my makeup trial. She is wonderful and communicating and answering any questions. I was so happy with my makeup and it looks great in all of our wedding photos. Becky is professional, talented, kind, and easy to get along with!
    Linda R. Married on 11/07/2019

Becky Rocks!

My sister hired Becky and her team to do the makeup for her wedding, and she was amazing! Becky handled five bridesmaids, two MILs, two junior bridesmaids, AND stepped in when we were all having trouble with our curls after our hair stylist left. She organized the schedule, was super friendly, open to feedback, and had a great energy. Our makeup was all gorgeous, not too cake-y for a daytime ceremony, but stayed on the entire night. I'll be getting married myself next year and I've already booked Becky without a second thought.
    Carolyn Married on 07/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best makeup artist ever!!!

Becky did the makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids for my wedding in July 2019. I couldn’t have asked for someone better to make us look amazing.

I had a large age range of ladies as well as various makeup styles and she seamlessly transitioned to give everyone what they were looking for.

And of course I LOVED my makeup! I really didn’t have any concrete ideas of what I wanted so I showed her a couple photos and voila...she did her magic.

I got married outside by the ocean in the middle of summer and makeup stayed flawless all night long!

And best of all is she is super nice and is a blast! We all chatted and laughed and had so much fun while getting our makeup done. Becky will make sure to take special care of you and your ladies on your special day!
    Leslie L. Married on 07/09/2019

The best mua

Hiring Becky was one of the best things that I did for my wedding. She was easy to work with, flexible and made me and my girls look amazing on my wedding day. I shared my Pinterest board of makeup/hair looks I was interested in and she came up with a palette that would work for me and make me look my best while still looking like myself. She came up with a timeline to make sure that all 6 of us were done by the time the photographer needed to start pictures. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Becky, she was amazing!
    Maria P. Married on 04/01/2019

Yoga photo shoot

Professional and a master at her craft. Worth every penny.
  • Aileen
    Aileen B. Married on 03/11/2019

The very best!

I can't even tell you how amazing of a makeup artist and person Becky is! The first time I met her for a trial, I connected with her instantly. It was my big day so connection was very important to me. She turned my vision into reality--from my makeup to hair. Becky did such a stunning job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Not only did I feel like an absolute queen, I felt like my true self. My entire bridal party looked AMAZING! I would definitely hire her again for future photoshoots!
    Jamie Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sweetie and she knows what she’s doing!

Becky is amazing. She was so thorough, clean and friendly. It was important to me to have someone who could work with different skin tones so all my bridesmaids would feel beautiful and pampered as well. She even covered a couple of our tattoos!
illustration stars